Removing blocks for clear meditation

3 posters

Go down

Removing blocks for clear meditation Empty Removing blocks for clear meditation

Post by Raven Kyles 12.08.15 16:33

I was wondering on how to remove fear from meditation. I have had bad experiences meditating, but now I can't seem to get past a fear that I can't name. I usually get a lot of visions when I meditate but I think I am facing a block. What's a good way to get rid of fear to help you 'see' better when you meditate? Most of the time it's just a feeling.. other times it's a fear of something I don't know about. Any suggestions? I'm not really a fearful person, quite the opposite actually, but spiritual things tend to mess around with my emotions especially cause I'm around a lot of people. affraid Sleep Please?!?
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Removing blocks for clear meditation Empty Re: Removing blocks for clear meditation

Post by VioletRain 12.08.15 22:17

Try having a crystal quartz with you when you meditate, it will protect you against negativity. Also maybe try burning sage while you meditate or make a circle of salt around you, the salt will keep out any negative influence that is outside of the circle.
VioletRain
VioletRain
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Removing blocks for clear meditation Empty Re: Removing blocks for clear meditation

Post by Raven Kyles 13.08.15 6:08

Thanks VioletRain, for your response. It seems lately that crystal quartz has been drawn to me lately. I appreciate the posts that has been made lately cause I was looking for some like those and couldn't find any. Thanks again for your help. Razz
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletRain 13.08.15 22:50

Anytime, Raven Kyles! Smile
VioletRain
VioletRain
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.08.15 1:13

Meditation can open up a lot of awareness, perhaps it is rushing on you too fast, which is causing the fear? In my experience, fear during meditations was caused by memories and other issues that were wanting to come to the surface of my mind to be dealt with- I just wasn't ready for it at the time. A good way to get rid of your meditation-related fear, in my opinion, is to confront it head on. As in, keep meditating, and calmly observe any visions that come up. Analyze them, since you are the best person to do this for yourself.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 14.08.15 6:04

Thanks for your advice, Rhea Kaye. I actually don't know what is causing this fear. At one time I had a bad Astral Attack, because I have shadows that follow me. I know it sounds crazy, but when I was younger I had a really long black out that seemed only about possibly an hour long (which in their time could be longer). I don't know cause time seemed to remain the same.
After that, I've been afraid of the dark for a while and I can sleep now, but every once in a while I would have flashes of the people following me or things similar to this. I specialize in Astral work and I astral travel all the time. I've also experienced what you've described as visions and Sometimes it's hard to make out because it comes and leaves quickly.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 14.08.15 6:08

I have tried to confront it head on, but most of the time my fear gets in the way and migraines come on from the blocks. When I get to the heat of my migraines I would get flashes of things I was supposed to see. I don't know how to overcome this block because during my black out I don't know what happened. I've had people who could see in people's minds that it was scary.. two of my friends specialize in this.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.08.15 22:14

While rereading this thread, several more questions have come to my mind. I have actually experienced what seemed to be negative visions at times when I meditate. Many of them have been so absolutely horrific that they overshadow some of my worst nightmares. However, in my case it has not been simply a need to throw down some salt and grab a few crystals. Sometimes, there are very solid reasons for negative meditation experiences, such as past life experiences coming to the forefront again, or some other old issue or blockage that needs to be resolved. In my opinion (everyone please note that I say *opinion*) salt and crystals and such, work very well for entities outside of yourself, like a shadow being or something that has decided it wants a slice of your energy. But sometimes people say they are having these horrendous meditation experiences and salt, crystals etc do not work at all for them. This was my case, my story. And there was a reason... there were things I needed to confront and deal with.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 22.08.15 10:25

From what other people have told me, the reason salts and such don't work is because of the level of energy that they possess. My cousin can speak to spirits and he say that it doesn't affect most of them. In fact, a lot of them find it funny that they try to block them. My cousin can only see them because he grew up in a place that was haunted heavily with a lot of spirits and developed 'the sight.' He talks to them all the time and say lots of them are not harmless that indeed, they just have unfinished business then most of them cross over once they have taken care of their business.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down