+2
Jonathan
Sekhmet
6 posters

Go down

Removing links Empty Removing links

Post by Sekhmet 08.03.10 14:00

Wicked greetings to you all,
My last post wasn't responded too and I haven't found an answer. So, I hope anyone can provide me with information regarding this.
I recall a section in the Asetian bible regarding the removal of links.
Has anyone here done that and how?
I know it can be dangerous but some links are just not worth keeping around.
Anyone have any advice?
Sekhmet
Sekhmet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Removing links Empty Re: Removing links

Post by Jonathan 08.03.10 18:17

The proper removal of established energy links should only be done by experienced energy practitioners. As you referred, there are potential dangers connected to those techniques. People who would do it lightly, or tell you they would easily do it for you, they probably don't even know how to do it in the first place. (I can tell you as an example that there is a self-professed (spammed) psychic vampire out there, that happens to even have a few cheesy books published on the new age commercial circles and also appears on TV playing the paranormal psychic, who claims to have dealt with the links of others and healed several people, when in fact her real knowledge over energy links and subtle anatomy is close to none. So beware of the fakes and wannabes. The occult is unfortunately a world when many people claim too much out of just empty words, with no real knowledge.)

Small links can be removed by anyone with just a strong Will, but then again, if they are small you can just forget about them and they will dissipate in time. As far as the more deep and rooted links I personally won't go much about it, especially on a public forum in a medium as the internet, where anyone can just pick that information to try it out and end up burning more in their subtle system than just a link. Also my experience with those techniques is not extensive enough for me to pass along proper teachings or training on them. At least in a safe and responsible way.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 11.03.10 9:32

I have done this for myself in the past. In my personal experience, I have had many different reactions. Some of the strongest ones grew back, while others were permanently removed. Smaller ones, I found, dissipate in time. Many of the links that I have, I prefer to keep clean with energy work. I usually do not interfere with links when doing a healing session, unless I feel that I receive a higher message to do so for a friend or client. It is very situational, in my opinion.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 10.08.10 11:23

Removing links is very dangerouse since you can hurt yourself and make it easier for someone to attack or hurt you. What helps is if you "block off" the link. The link needs energy to sustain itself, so if you block it and not ellow it to get any energy it will become smaller and smaller with time and may eventually stop existing. Also blocking it will help keep the other person you are linked to from using the link to get to you.
It is the solution I would recomend while you get someone experienced enough to remove your link. I would not recomend to experiment and try to remove it yourself and (as Jonathan said) do not trust most people who claim to know how to do this.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 10.08.10 12:25

Sekhmet wrote:Wicked greetings to you all,
My last post wasn't responded too and I haven't found an answer. So, I hope anyone can provide me with information regarding this.
I recall a section in the Asetian bible regarding the removal of links.
Has anyone here done that and how?
I know it can be dangerous but some links are just not worth keeping around.
Anyone have any advice?

What is your reason for wanting to do this ?

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 10.08.10 18:59

I've removed several links I've created with some people in the past. I've done that with a strong Will, "shutting me down" from that people.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down