Aset Ka Links

4 posters

Go down

Aset Ka Links Empty Aset Ka Links

Post by ShineStar 11.11.09 13:58

I was wondering... is it possible for some of you to help me find some websites and links connected to the Aset Ka teachings and order? Sites that provide some information while I don't yet have the Asetian Bible.
There are so many sites out there that discuss Asetianism but... as all occult subjects - you can't trust them all!

ShineStar
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Aset Ka Links Empty Re: Aset Ka Links

Post by Azrael 11.11.09 16:11

Just type Aset Ka in google and the first link should lead to this:

http://www.asetka.org/index.shtml

I hope that helps
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 11.11.09 17:46

Yes, the site Azrael has pointed out is the ONLY online reference to Aset Ka that is true to the dot. Anyone else claiming to have information should either be directing you there, or quoting it's works. Afraid it is a very elitist group, though now far more public, and they are not wishing to reveal their real secrets any time soon.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.11.09 4:10

Just like it was said, their official website is the only true valid source of information when it comes to Asetianism, however there is also this article from the Paranormal Encyclopedia that many people seem to quote and seems to me to be quite decent in terms of the quality of the information presented. You can find it on the website of the Paranormal Encyclopedia, in here: http://www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com/a/aset-ka/
It is not an advanced text by any means, but gives some basic notions for someone that only now is starting to learn about the Asetians and vampirism. I would also recommend this forum as a great way to learn, there are countless discussions that you can read in here, where people share their opinions and experiences, that many times prove to be a great tool to question ourselves and to learn from others.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down