Jin2494
MysticLightShinethForth
Rieka Nyx
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Links and bonds Empty Links and bonds

Post by Rieka Nyx 26.11.23 12:44

For sanguines is there an energetic bond/link that occurs between vampyre and donor?

Rieka Nyx
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2023-11-15

Back to top Go down

Links and bonds Empty Re: Links and bonds

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.11.23 14:58

What's your understanding of sanguinarian vampirism/blood feeding metaphysically?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 28.11.23 19:24

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:What's your understanding of sanguinarian vampirism/blood feeding metaphysically?
Actually i demand an imediately explanation of what its that lol, cause i think the sanquinarian vampirism is another father Sebatian's edgelord bullshit, so please if you can clear my mind in that scenario i will apreciate it

Jin2494
Banned

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2023-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.23 9:10

Jin2494 wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:What's your understanding of sanguinarian vampirism/blood feeding metaphysically?
Actually i demand an imediately explanation of what its that lol, cause i think the sanquinarian vampirism is another father Sebatian's edgelord bullshit, so please if you can clear my mind in that scenario i will apreciate it

Sanguine means related to blood. Vampirism should be obvious. I'm not claiming that. I'm just saying it's the same terminology, in different languages - English and Latin - roughly speaking. Yes, steer clear from Sebastiaan's nonsense.

Maybe the term is unnecessary and misdirected, though, given the generally apperceived context, but it could help to better relate to the OP in their question. There was also an implied - though not explicitly visible - point to my words that I could clarify sanguinarian vampirism to in principle be nothing, if we're realistic, but simply blood feeding and no other condition, unless medical at best and a forgery at worst (but not in the sense that it's metaphysically feeding on the energy from blood), hence the slash mark in between both terms - a type of bridge, or an overlap, to walk from one understanding to the other, but I didn't make that very clear. (There's my near-immediate explanation from your very pertinent demand. lol)

To the OP, bear in mind: blood feeding depends on the energy from the blood drawn out from the consenting donor and being absorbed. There's no metaphysical value in blood apart from that, on a vampiric perspective, and to answer your question, that does create or potentiate very strong energetic links indeed - some of the very strongest, so caution is paramount with whom one does it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.11.23 13:14

If that Jin guy is the same filthy parasite who just created a drama tantrum in our server all because someone told him that the “vampire” authors he likes are not credible then I’d advise steering clear.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.11.23 13:16

Bonus points for joking about the abuse of women done by questionable occult “authors” like it’s something cute and funny.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 14:43

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:

Sanguine means related to blood. Vampirism should be obvious. I'm not claiming that. I'm just saying it's the same terminology, in different languages - English and Latin - roughly speaking. Yes, steer clear from Sebastiaan's nonsense.

Maybe the term is unnecessary and misdirected, though, given the generally apperceived context, but it could help to better relate to the OP in their question. There was also an implied - though not explicitly visible - point to my words that I could clarify sanguinarian vampirism to in principle be nothing, if we're realistic, but simply blood feeding and no other condition, unless medical at best and a forgery at worst (but not in the sense that it's metaphysically feeding on the energy from blood), hence the slash mark in between both terms - a type of bridge, or an overlap, to walk from one understanding to the other, but I didn't make that very clear. (There's my near-immediate explanation from your very pertinent demand. lol)

To the OP, bear in mind: blood feeding depends on the energy from the blood drawn out from the consenting donor and being absorbed. There's no metaphysical value in blood apart from that, on a vampiric perspective, and to answer your question, that does create or potentiate very strong energetic links indeed - some of the very strongest, so caution is paramount with whom one does it.

Good to know thanks

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 14:47

Troublemaker wrote:If that Jin guy is the same filthy parasite who just created a drama tantrum in our server all because someone told him that the “vampire” authors he likes are not credible then I’d advise steering clear.

Let me be clear filthy parasite is you and i can easily say im not jin or use another account but no, is innecesary yes is me and you have a serius problems with me them since you are stalking me since i enter in the discord and now here, im mot make any shitty drama about any authors cause i dont have any authors my authors is The Devil and is better than all yours, so shut the fuck up and know im going to report you here for still stalking and harrasment me, you want trouble you got it right knot

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 14:52

Jin2494 wrote:
Troublemaker wrote:If that Jin guy is the same filthy parasite who just created a drama tantrum in our server all because someone told him that the “vampire” authors he likes are not credible then I’d advise steering clear.

Let me be clear filthy parasite is you and i can easily say im not jin or use another account but no, is innecesary yes is me and you have a serius problems with me them since you are stalking me since i enter in the discord and now here, im mot make any shitty drama about any authors cause i dont have any authors my authors is The Devil and is better than all yours, so shut the fuck up and know im going to report you here for still stalking and harrasment me, you want trouble you got it right know

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.23 15:21

Jin2494 wrote:

Let me be clear filthy parasite is you and i can easily say im not jin or use another account but no, is innecesary yes is me and you have a serius problems with me them since you are stalking me since i enter in the discord and now here, im mot make any shitty drama about any authors cause i dont have any authors my authors is The Devil and is better than all yours, so shut the fuck up and know im going to report you here for still stalking and harrasment me, you want trouble you got it right knot

Dude, it's not cool to behave like that. Take a chill pill. Should have done so right from the start...

You must be very young, but take it easy and don't try to sound cool by thinking your teacher is The Devil. It's just not cool to yell "shut the fuck up" in your messages, please behave.

Also if you're into occultism, this isn't the right attitude. Occultism isn't some teenager rebellion against society where you behave like an unconstrained vulgar moron.

Also, remember, that the ones who have to scream the most, are the least powerful.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 15:28

Jin2494 wrote:

Dude, it's not cool to behave like that. Take a chill pill. Should have done so right from the start...

You must be very young, but take it easy and don't try to sound cool by thinking your teacher is The Devil. It's just not cool to yell "shut the fuck up" in your messages, please behave.

Also if you're into occultism, this isn't the right attitude. Occultism isn't some teenager rebellion against society where you behave like an unconstrained vulgar moron.

Also, remember, that the ones who have to scream the most, are the least powerful.

You must being the most hipcresy person around the world knowing that this person offend me first and then when i strike back you open fire against me, i dont need to scream cause i writing, but in the case you are a an hipocrit cause the one who start was troublemaker, so be transparent you fool

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 15:33

Jin2494 wrote:

Also don talk me again like if yoi were god, teach modals to your buddy troublemaker, also she is going to get what she want so stay aside this

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 15:40

Jin2494 wrote:

I was warn before that this is one of the worst occult communities ever but never at this lever to be fair, even me that i try to avoid conflicts in social media never see myself on this situation but i warn you, im not going to step back or down my head against no one, have this clear

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.23 15:45

Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:

Also don talk me again like if yoi were god, teach modals to your buddy troublemaker, also she is going to get what she want so stay aside this

Yes, yes, I'm afraid I'll have to step aside. Troublemaker, you're doomed/suit yourself. Razz

Also, don't forget that after we're done here, I'm still god and I'm going to teach you modals.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 15:48

Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:

Ok come teach me modals, lets see what you got

Yes, yes, I'm afraid I'll have to step aside. Troublemaker, you're doomed/suit yourself. Razz

Also, don't forget that after we're done here, I'm still god and I'm going to teach you modals.

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 15:51

Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:

Ok come teach me modals, lets see what you got

Come on them teach me modals you sorry asslicker, is going to be the last time you teach modals

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.23 16:17

Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:

Come on them teach me modals you sorry asslicker, is going to be the last time you teach modals

A course in grammar... how suitable. ha

It's the fellow who threw a tantrum in the Discord server and got banned indeed.

I woke up early today but had no time to read through the discussion. I did later. Seems the universe is nowhere short of jokes to throw me at a regular basis witnessing such ineptitude for a good laughter. That's part of the reason why I'm in such good moods all the time - cosmic humor I call it.

Now, Mr. Joker... don't keep on going or I'll have to crack open in laughter all over again. What, is your idea to kill me by laughing so hard that I'll get dizzy and fall unconsciously on the ground? Razz I better start teaching you those modals before I die of laughter indeed. Now, we're getting away from the hysterical laughter of the comedy show into the realm of grammar - maybe that's the only way or hope...

Roll Laugh

Thanks for the comedy show, sometimes we just need a little bit of respite from all the harder struggles in life by having a merry and good laugh for which you've truly delivered, to me at least. Cheers! Very Happy
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.11.23 16:17

Trouble, trouble, triple the trouble!
Troll in the dungeon, troll in the dungeon, his presence is
Most repugnant
That awkward moment when no one cares
And you end up attracting
Repulsed stares
Troll in the dungeon, troll experiencing fright
As his screams for attention
Pierce the night!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.23 16:27

Troublemaker wrote:Trouble, trouble, triple the trouble!
Troll in the dungeon, troll in the dungeon, his presence is
Most repugnant
That awkward moment when no one cares
And you end up attracting
Repulsed stares
Troll in the dungeon, troll experiencing fright
As his screams for attention
Pierce the night!

Wow, what a nice poem, it rhymed really well! Someone must have studied more than merely their modals. Razz

Clap
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.11.23 16:44

Can’t you see, you silly fool?
There are modals to be taught and learned.
….do you even vampirism?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.23 16:47

Modal auxiliary verbs...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.11.23 16:49

Sorry for the noise but this is just way too hilarious lol
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.11.23 16:58

Who even is this guy? He seems unable to form a simple coherent sentence.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.23 16:58

Troublemaker wrote:Sorry for the noise but this is just way too hilarious lol

It appears, after this... it's over...

"A modal verb (also called a modal auxiliary verb) is used along with a main verb to express possibility, ability, permission, or necessity. For example, in the statement “you must leave,” “must” is a modal verb indicating that it’s necessary for the subject (“you”) to perform the action of the verb (“leave”)." -- https://www.scribbr.com/verbs/modal-verb/

Now... I've taught... my last... modals...

Roll Laugh
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 29.11.23 16:59

Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:
Jin2494 wrote:

A course in grammar... how suitable. ha

It's the fellow who threw a tantrum in the Discord server and got banned indeed.

I woke up early today but had no time to read through the discussion. I did later. Seems the universe is nowhere short of jokes to throw me at a regular basis witnessing such ineptitude for a good laughter. That's part of the reason why I'm in such good moods all the time - cosmic humor I call it.

Now, Mr. Joker... don't keep on going or I'll have to crack open in laughter all over again. What, is your idea to kill me by laughing so hard that I'll get dizzy and fall unconsciously on the ground? Razz I better start teaching you those modals before I die of laughter indeed. Now, we're getting away from the hysterical laughter of the comedy show into the realm of grammar - maybe that's the only way or hope...

Roll Laugh

Thanks for the comedy show, sometimes we just need a little bit of respite from all the harder struggles in life by having a merry and good laugh for which you've truly delivered, to me at least. Cheers! Very Happy

So many laughs but their is incompetence behind, what happen? You are no the one who going to teach me modals? Cmon i waiting for you 😘

Jin2494
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next