Asetjanism and Horus : the missing link?

5 posters

Go down

Asetjanism and Horus : the missing link? Empty Asetjanism and Horus : the missing link?

Post by -Amirah- 15.01.16 17:06

So lately I have been drawn to Isis' son Horus, started around the Winter Solstice. Any thoughts?
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Asetjanism and Horus : the missing link? Empty Re: Asetjanism and Horus : the missing link?

Post by Troublemaker 15.01.16 20:27

The more accurate and respectful name for Isis is Aset, in my personal opinion. As for why you are drawn to Horus, it could be for thousands of reasons, it all just depends on your own situation. It probably needs to be meditated on. No one can tell you why you are drawn to Horus but you, especially not with as few details as have been provided.

Anyways good luck and I hope you find the answers you seek.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Asetjanism and Horus : the missing link? Empty Re: Asetjanism and Horus : the missing link?

Post by Tehom 27.01.16 17:28

Ask yourself, and continue doing so until you understand why, then return with that found-again information.

If it's a question from within, the answer is in the same place.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 28.01.16 21:39

I go through stages and cycles with these gods, entities, and spirits. I think I was first drawn to Khonsu, then I found Asetianism and was of course drawn to Her. She is the goddess I revere most at the moment, as an Asetianist. I then was lead to Thoth and Atem and many other ancient Egyptian gods. I also do this with entities such as Lucifer or any demons (daemons), guardian spirits, attachments, etc. I connect most with the Egyptian cosmogony though, and have a deep desire, respect, and profound perspective for the whole spiritual system, especially when combined with Asetianism. Right now the god I am working with is Osiris, which I am lead to like you are Horus. Certain cosmological events of the Universe and of Nature effect me too, such as the recent Blood Moon so that is also a factor when invoking, evoking, or having any sort of contact with a deity. Aset will always be dear to me. . .
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.05.16 19:30

Some believe the Sun is rising. Wink

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down