What is a serpent?

2 posters

Go down

What is a serpent? Empty What is a serpent?

Post by vampis 08.10.16 8:35

From the ancient times serpents where the bringers of light (enlightenment), wisdom and also deception and evil. Ka (Chi, Prana, etc...) is also associated with a serpent. Kundalini is associated with two serpents. Energy in general is associated with them.
In the garden of Eden, serpent brought enlightenment and the sacred fruit of life to Eve and Adam.
Dragons are considered to be primordials and the ones, who created vampires (or the ones, from whom vampires originated).
Vlad Dracula: Vlad - slavic name originated from the word "Vladet", which means to rule; Dracula - originated from "Draco" which literaly means "Dragon". So, Vlad Dracula can be understood as either "The Ruler of the Dragons", or "Dragon - the Ruler".
Aset (Isis) seems also to be a primordial dragon, from studying different sources.
So basically, dragons (serpents) brought the consept of controlling energy to the human kind and wisdom for understanding, of how the universe works. They have also brought deception upon those, who does not deserve the hidden knowledge.

The question is simple...
What is a serpent (dragon)?
I mean snakes cant speak. They are animals. But they still have all of those characteristics described above.
I have heard a pretty meaningfull theory, that dragons were actually dinosaurs. Because through different scriptures the are described very similar, and the word dinosaur appeared not long ago. Ancients used the word "Draco". Both mean - a huge terrifying serpent.
The only problem with that, is that dinosaurs were also animals and I doubt they could speak and had wisdom to teach people.
Serpents have a very big value in history and I am sure, that there should be a strong reason to associate energy and everything listed above precisely with a serpent.

I have also heard a theory, that dragons are actually aetheric creatures, which could materialize in this world. But there is no prove for that.

So what do you think?
vampis
vampis
Banned

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

What is a serpent? Empty Re: What is a serpent?

Post by Nightshade 08.10.16 14:22

Serpents are a symbol. An archetype. Also an ancient lineage.

Their importance is not found in the animal we call serpent or snake but in the mysteries that hide beneath them as a symbol of magick and wisdom.

Asetianism provides all the necessary clues to understand this.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 08.10.16 15:02

vampis wrote:
Serpents have a very big value in history and I am sure, that there should be a strong reason to associate energy and everything listed above precisely with a serpent.

There are no coincidences in this world.
There must be a reason.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down