Luis Marques, the Asetian Serpent.

+3
Maxx
Nightshade
Kalb
7 posters

Go down

Luis Marques, the Asetian Serpent. Empty Luis Marques, the Asetian Serpent.

Post by Nightshade 09.08.13 12:22

I have studied the Asetian texts and been very observant of the increasingly large community that studies and follows the teachings of the occultist that we can safely describe as the most famous and respected Asetian of this era: Luis Marques, author of the Asetian Bible and the Book of Orion.

I have seen you discuss the new Djehuty of the Serpent in this forum and what it may entail in terms of renewal, spiritual experiences and metaphysical power. So I wanted to ask you something, as this Serpent in the name of the Djehuty is an obvious reference to the leadership of Viperines, do you think this could have any relation to Luis Marques and him actually being a manifestation of this Serpent that has come forth to aid, teach and enlighten both Asetians and Asetianists in this new age? Like a wise guide bringing us the words and teachings of Aset.

This idea may sound somewhat out there but if you look at the evidence it may suggest such thought, even if him or the Aset Ka never openly admitted it. There is no doubt that he is a naturally born leader and one gifted with knowledge of spirituality and ancient magick that very few possess. His importance in this new spiritual era now awakening is far from accidental.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Luis Marques, the Asetian Serpent. Empty Re: Luis Marques, the Asetian Serpent.

Post by Kalb 09.08.13 17:39

Em Hotep,

Nightshade: Some time ago we had a debate on the subject. Here is the link. Might be useful for you:

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t80-sudden-curiosity#706
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 09.08.13 17:57

I read it before. I think discussing if he's an Asetian is silly. Of course he is. That thread does not address the detail I was asking about and its symbolism, besides the ideas about Horus. It's still an interesting thread if we can ignore the hype by some potential female fans.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.13 13:07

I almost forgot about that old thread Kalb! Reading it after all this time brings a certain sense of amusement. Kahina Spirit seems to strongly believe that Luis Marques is Horus. I wonder if she still feels the same or if death took her away. Basketball

Nigthshade you raised a valid question that has certainly crossed the mind of many before. I am not sure how to word my opinion on this but I will return to you later with my thoughts. Just give me some time.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.08.13 16:56

Jonathan: The truth is that many people are ungrateful. I'm Glad that Nightshade can see how amazing and genial are the teachings of the Master Luis Marques.

It's a really interesting point, Nightshade. I just want to leave an interesting detail that is on page 70 on the BoO and published 12:15 PM - 9 Sep 10 in Twitter by @LuisMarques

My army is the thunder in the sky and the beasts of the earth, the wind in the air and the tides of the sea. My army is Me. ☥ wrote:
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.08.13 18:37

Kalb wrote:It's a really interesting point, Nightshade. I just want to leave an interesting detail that is on page 70 on the BoO and published 12:15 PM - 9 Sep 10 in Twitter by @LuisMarques

My army is the thunder in the sky and the beasts of the earth, the wind in the air and the tides of the sea. My army is Me. ☥
That is a beautiful and rare bit of magick by Luis Marques. Beautiful because it is profound poetry that really has energy to it. You can feel it, there is actual energy glowing in those words when you resonate them inside your third eye. Rare because in the many teachings and writings by Marques we almost never see him talking about himself. The soul behind all that knowledge. The Asetian that creates all this magick for the world to awaken. This sentence may be short but it's one of the rare moments when we can read about him and touch his own energy. It's precious in a special way which I don't fully understand yet.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 10.08.13 21:09

That is powerful word magick. That can be interpreted in so many ways that I will not dare to interpret it publicly.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.13 22:49

I have no concept of what it refers to in the manner he displays it....but I could not help but have it stir within my being the thought of the four elements of fire, earth, wind and water with the fifth element of spirit symbolizing the pentagram as he demonstrates the person that can control his own spirit joins in merging with the elements to gain knowledge over all things both positive or negative.  This shows a person that is mature and is advanced in the physical world and also walks with spirit world at the same time.  This is how it related to me in
symbolism as I read over it.....but I am sure it would have different meanings to different beings according to where they are in their walk of life at the moment...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.13 22:51

I might add that I did not see the beings of earth as physical beings......instead I saw them as spirit beings within the earth that can be summoned when needed for any kind of task....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.08.13 10:42

You might have a point there. Mastery of the elements through the power of the spirit. I agree that it speaks about how he moves in the world of energy and spirit as that is where his true strength comes from, not from the deceptive existence of the physical where so many get lost.

It also shows a balance of polarities between darkness and light, manifested through the union with the forces of nature and in that way reaching spiritual oneness.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 12.08.13 17:02

Unspoiled wisdom.

That is the magickal gift Luis Marques brings to anyone with the courage to listen...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 20.09.17 11:56

My army is the thunder in the sky and the beasts of the earth, the wind in the air and the tides of the sea. My army is Me. ☥

The essence of Tao.

Unity...

Wonderful words.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekhet 28.10.20 2:38

I love that he invoked the classical elements here, with the third being his own spirit, the immortal spirit that give life to the other elements. Magick of words, indeed.
I read the quote several times before replying and checked my clock. 3:33 am
Mekhet
Mekhet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.10.20 6:55

Mekhet wrote:I love that he invoked the classical elements here, with the third being his own spirit,  the immortal spirit that give life to the other elements. Magick of words, indeed.  
I read the quote several times before replying and checked my clock. 3:33 am

Pay attention to those synchronicities. They often bring us higher messages and teachings on this path.

Also well said concerning the details of the elements and elemental powers. Smile
Many times people forget that there is a strong side of traditional witchcraft to Asetianism, to those willing to pursue it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down