The true meaning of the hexagram

2 posters

Go down

The true meaning of the hexagram Empty The true meaning of the hexagram

Post by vampis 08.10.16 15:40

I was wondering, what does the hexagram (so called "Star of David") actually mean?

In alchemy it seems to represent the fifth element - aether. It is the conjunction of the four elements of alchemy. Non material world. Spirit. That is a good thing.

In rituals it is used as a hex (to curse, to banish, to deny). And it's name actually suggests that (HEXagram). Also it is called the "Star of David". David is Divide. The Star of Divide. As in "Divide and Conquer". And perhaps there is no greater curse, than division. That is a bad thing.

This symbol appears a lot in history. It is on the flag of Israel, different Temples, religions, etc...
It is important to understand, what this symbol means in order to understand the history and it's purpose.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

The true meaning of the hexagram Empty Re: The true meaning of the hexagram

Post by Maxx 08.10.16 16:39

I know that you have your own answer before you asked the question in this forum regarding the hexagram.  So I would like to ask you a question.  You have a background or an interest in magic, alchemy, etc it does appear.   My question is since you mentioned  a hex being placed upon a person, how do you view the astrological makeup of that person having the planet of Luck, fantastic opportunity in the 2nd house for say an entire year and all the aspects line up completely to the fantastic for the subject.   Nothing to do with bad luck or happenings as far as finances show up in that persons chart for a full year.   A group of magicians decide to bring havoc on the individual in group rituals concerning his/her finances.  Do you think that havoc would come against the astro signs to create bad luck or havoc on that person?

Would servitors or spirit beings employed to destroy that subject mentioned be successful or unsuccessful?    Do you think that the group should be able to look at a chart reading before designing a magical attack on that person?  Some group attacks are a raving success while others have absolutely no effect at all and some cannot figure out what is going on.  What is your opinion on the above world of magic?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 09.10.16 5:37

So you are basically asking if the astrological influence is stronger than a magick ritual.
Well, it is not. But it depends.
It depends on the skill of a magician, the way he performs his ritual, the time he performs his ritual and the details of his enemy's astrological chart.

1. If a magician is weak, has no willpower, cant achieve the state transe without weed, etc... Well, he is most likely to fail. Other details wont do much for him... (He is not actually a magician)
2. A magician should perform rituals the right way. For example, in this case, he should use a lot of black color in his ritual. Because this is the most absorbing color. It devours the light. And it's perpose would be to devour the enemies success. Also a lot of other details should be considered, when performing a ritual...
[[A magician can perform a ritual so that his enemy's finances would in turn get to him instead of just disearing from the enemy. But in this case he should be very vigilant. When lighting up a green candle he should control the energy flow not mixing up with the black one. He should be also aware of his own astrological correspondenses, at the time he does it. And what luck will he have after the ritual, when it will be the time to reap, what he has sow.]]
3. It is very important for him to know what is happening in his own astrological chart. For example it would be better for him to have mars, pluto, and/or saturn in the 8th house.
It also would be better for him to perform the ritual, when the moon is new.
4. He should know the other details of his enemy's chart. Saturn can be stand there in such a way, that Jupiter would have no actual influence on the person.

Astrologicall influence is important, but it will not help if a magician is skilled.
Anyways, magician SHOULD work with those forces and not against them. So as I have described above he should try to use them to his advantage, as much as possible.

It can be considered, that magick performed in the ritual is the force that will be altered by astrological influences. They are sort of a prism. And magickal force is the light. It depends on how you will shine that light, what it will be, how other prisms will affect/bend it, etc...
But it actually is not a very accurate perspective.

Concerning servitors... Well it depends.
If the servitor is a strong thought form created through the ordinary practises, than it wont have more influence on a person, than a direct attack/hex/curse...
If the servitor is created through deep meditation, using Ka energy.... Well.. Lets say, that it would be better for a victim to disappear from this world forever, before he meets with your servitor... Wink

P. S.
If you are thinking about cursing someone, remember about the law of cause and effect (which some mistakenly call karma), and think again. Everything is a circuit. Everything is a cycle. What you send out, will eventually return to you.

P. P. S.
I havent actually answered my own question. I see there are two possible answers and I am not sure which one is right. So may I ask you to tell your opinion about the hexagram. And also what do you think of what I wrote above... Do you agree?
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.10.16 11:04

As above, so below.  Meaning it should be seen as being possible using the universal laws constructed for this dimension as well as all the dimensions that exist within this one.    Many things I agree but others I do not.  Changes are occurring each millisecond.  One should understand the creation process involving thought and the energy designing that issue.  How to use the reversal of thought is just as important as using the thought in creation.  Very few will consider all the elements in this type of creation and that they are the God they have been waiting for.  No one else is going to help them.  Otherwise, their life is being designed by someone else.

And your answer above is as I saw.... you already knew the answer to your question.

Personally, there is a line that is crossed where karma is no longer an issue.  You might consider that.  Programming is hard to overcome and most do not even consider the point.  Today, magic has been subjected to the same issue as those sitting in the church pew studying the bible.  The directions are out there for anyone and everyone and to do rituals and become a mighty wizard all one has to do is read from these words and do this and that and you can change the world. That is how the Xtians say one can be born again...lol.  So many things one will focus on in the minor while thinking they have the major, wastes a life away while gaining nothing.  Magic is never taught with a book.  It is always taught in and from higher dimensions.

The Serpent issue....you already know that one......where one will have to go back to the sky to find where the being was first used for the common mind and then back pedal from that point....and that will give the issue to go into the higher element and converse with it yourself and gain the real topic it will teach you.   Or you can enter into a tarot card yourself where you find the dragon and have a conversation with it yourself.  When one takes the word of another you never know where that answer really originates.  Always think to go to the source for the answers.

So be careful what answers you receive from anyone as their answers may not relate to your life as each person has a very different walk and it might not work for your path.  Besides, there are many village idiots out there walking the world.  Never waste your time with that kind.  They have their own walk to consider.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 10.10.16 2:04

Thank you very much for your answer, Maxx.
I do understand you.
I didnt expect you to know and understand that much.

I do agree, that magick has been turned into a religion [re-legion].
But that was done for it to remain occult.

Take care.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.10.16 16:03

But, lo. I am the "in house" Village Idiot...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down