+5
Kalb
Daniel09
Hioman
AnaInDark
Jonathan
9 posters

Go down

Aset Ka? True...? Empty Aset Ka? True...?

Post by Guest 15.01.10 17:35

I have been trying to look up info about the Aset Ka, believe me, I want to believe in it...but... There are a lot of questionable topics. My reasoning...

Why would a "secret organization" come out NOW after all the vampire craze to find it's lost members as opposed to a years ago, when less people would find it online much less care about it?

Why would the organization have little or no reference in history? (Although I do beleive history is written by the winners, so shouldn't be accepted as truth).

Why are there structural similarities between Michelle Belanger's house Which came out first. (I might think because they both have relations to Egyptian beliefs).

Why should the author write under a puedonym?
(and I will still buy the book when I get the chance).

Seems like a perfect way for a book to be sold, yet not get anyone's hopes up about joining this "organization".

But this is just the logical side of me reasoning. What do YOU guys think?

Also the wiki information on it has been deleted with information as follows:

Aset Ka (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) – (View log)
No original Research. Wikipedia was used to be a starting point of an fake organization that claims to exist more than 7000 years ago. there were no proofs found that they exist that long. the only registers I and other researchers could found about them were pretty recent Darkoex 16:43, 21 July 2007 (UTC)

• Delete as unreferenced nonsense. Supposedly based on the concept of ka ("vital energy") - looks more like ka ka ("crap"). Clarityfiend 17:52, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
  • Delete—almost completely unreferenced, riddled through with original research and POV writing. If this were a legitimate organization, it'd need a complete rewrite; as it is, it seems non-notable enough that it can be deleted without a second thought. Switcher[color:64ee=#000]cat talkcont 18:54, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
  • Delete It's a hoax, and not even that good of a hoax. Every source I have found on Aset Ka cross references each other in a way that looks legitimate until you see that it's nothing but a house of cards - each source relying on each other for notability except that none of them provide any true references. There is not a single source on the organization older than three years ago which as far as I'm concerned put this clearly in opposition of WP:NOT#OR. Trusilver 20:37, 21 July if it exists – it's a Catch 22 type situation. I can't bring myself to use the D-word because of a crazy curiosity. Julia Rossi 07:26, 22 July 2007 (UTC)

The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please 2007 (UTC)
  • Undecided – What is a supersecret society doing publishing itself – do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.

Back to top Go down

Aset Ka? True...? Empty Re: Aset Ka? True...?

Post by Jonathan 15.01.10 18:04

As far as much of the reasons of why they decided to take some public stances now, I believe that only them can answer that. All we can do is speculate, as many have been doing, and there are many theories across the forum if you spend your time reading through.

References in history might not be easy to find, but they are still there. Even the order being mentioned on a very old wall in hieroglyphs, which I believe was mentioned by Maktub, not sure anymore. Either way, it is natural for a secret society to be hard to trace in history, as most of the evidence was probably even erased by the Asetians themselves. They always enjoyed their privacy and silence, they just came forth now because they had to, and many of the reasons why are still unknown to us.

As far as Belanger's house, that subject have been far too debated for me to get into much detail in here. Anyways, the structure is not in any way similar. The only similarities you can find are that Belanger uses a ritual structure that is based on 3 archetypes, but the Aset Ka does not use any new ritual system like them, and is not based on 3 archetypes. What the Aset Ka has is the 3 Lineages, which is related with the nature of their souls. It is something inborn, not something that you can choose like in Belanger's group, which many people don't even know it works in such a mundane way. Anyways, both things should not even be compared, the Aset Ka is a very respected organization in the occult underground for a very long time, even if most people only heard about it in 2007 when the book came out. But there are people in here who study their tradition and spiritual system for more than a decade. Belanger's group and writings are not taken seriously even inside the Vampire Community. That is, if you can ignore the lifestylers and role-playing clubs here in the US. Actually, Belanger herself has been trying all over to silence the Aset Ka in many unethical ways... again there are threads about it, and even threads presenting proof with screenshots and information. If she had a clear conscious she would not act like that, or would not care at all, but weirdly enough she is obsessed about the Aset Ka. lol Her friends keep saying how she turns to a very angry mood when someone brings the mere AK topic. Oh and since you mentioned the possibility of the Aset Ka just wanting some marketing out of this, also try to check the thread where it shows that is actually Belanger's kheperu group who is trying to use the Aset Ka to lure people into their website and teachings, by using Aset Ka, Asetian and other words in their metadata to draw people looking for Asetian stuff into their website and even after their books on Amazon. Write Asetian Bible on Amazon.com and check the results. Wink Check the website source on kheperu site and you see who is here just looking for marketing. But this is not an isolated case, many people are trying to exploit the respect and visibility that the Aset Ka has earned. There are many other sites like kheperu out there, trying to use the AK words as a way to lure people into their sites, most of the times to sell silly stuff like fake rituals, prayers and talismans.

But now into what matters. The author of the Asetian Bible does not write under a pseudonym. That is his real name. Even if he did, I would not see it as a bad thing, since many other occult authors use alternative names. But still, it was a step done with courage from him, particularly because it is a book of such wide visibility and that literally changed the Vampire Community into a whole new era of a deeper spirituality and more knowledge of metaphysics. If you knew how the Vampire Community around the globe was before the Aset Ka came into picture you would in many cases laugh. They had no spiritual system whatsoever and their knowledge of metaphysics was a mere joke. That is the reason that drove most of the occult and witchcraft communities to never take vampires seriously. But when it comes to Asetianists, they do, because they saw that vampires are not just a bunch of kids playing with an archetype without any actual knowledge of magick and the occult. Like it or not, we owe that to the Asetians and no one else. But again, this subject has a whole thread of its own and it would be better debated there for the sake of organization.

On the wikipedia issue that you mentioned, most people believe that the Aset Ka was behind the deletion of that article. The article was poor in research and we all know that the Asetians don't like such an open publicity. Most Asetianists used to dislike that article as well, so who knows if they did not give a hand to remove it, even though they state to never interfere. We might never find out...

Either way I respect your views but ask for you to study deeper and do a better research than wikipedia articles and forums. You will find very surprising information that might well change your mind. The Asetian tradition is far more complex and deep than what it seems at surface. To understand it takes years of research, study and practice... and even then you will have many questions unanswered, but at least most of the lost pieces of the puzzle will start to come together. Good luck.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.10 18:17

Thank you for that post Jonathn. I do agree on what you have said.

So... people can actually study the aset ka? How? Researching Egypt? Does one have to live in a certain area? Also... Does anyone have contact with the members? Truly? I don't care to contact anyone or have names...
As for the vampire "community"... I don't really know what that is anymore... there are so many versions of the community which ones are fake and which are true. I would just rather meet some other vamps in person instead of trying to sort through all this recycled nonsense. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 16.01.10 1:36

Thank you for such a detailed post, Jonathan. Perfectly said.

Vex,
You can research and learn about the Aset Ka, and even become an Asetianist without ever having to know any real Asetian. Unlike groups like the ToV, the Aset Ka does not even accept new members. They don't get you to pay so that you can become a part of their belief and group. They exist. They need nothing more.

It is like... they are here, unveiled, slightly... and that is to bring back their lost members. Of course there are more reasons, and reasons connected to their enemy, the Red Order of Seth, but we don't know those reasons.

Their reason of unveiling, is not to lure in new members. Of course, the Asetian Bible seems to speak out to anyone, and trust me, many such as myself hear their call... but only the unawakened, lost Asetians hear the strong voice, and unlock the riddle within the Asetian Bible, in such a strong way. The rest just feel their natural Divine energy... while the lost Asetians feel something deeper.

And I agree with you fully. There is so many versions of the vampire community... I can't stand it. This is why I am an Asetianist. Asetianism to me makes the most sense.

Welcome here.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hioman 16.01.10 7:50

Questions are important for growth. The question of certainty has become important also for wise development. But
the only questions or concerns I have about the sacred Kemetic Order is
why I took so long to start my new life in the footsteps of the Master
and Her Highness Aset?

Once I said and I reiterate: The Sacred Sons of Aset not need publicity, money or fame. After all, they have the blessing and the eternal glory of the Violet Flame's Heka.

To the true and loyal Asetianists: always seek more about the sacred Violet Flame of Aset; deep, eternal and glorious Bows to our Master Luis Marques, to Her Highness and to all the beloved Asetians!
Hioman
Hioman
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.01.10 8:39

VexStygian wrote:Thank you for that post Jonathn. I do agree on what you have said.

So... people can actually study the aset ka? How? Researching Egypt? Does one have to live in a certain area? Also... Does anyone have contact with the members? Truly? I don't care to contact anyone or have names...
As for the vampire "community"... I don't really know what that is anymore... there are so many versions of the community which ones are fake and which are true. I would just rather meet some other vamps in person instead of trying to sort through all this recycled nonsense. lol.
Surely, the Aset Ka, their tradition and spirituality can be studied. That is the only way to understand more of it and gain insight. Researching Ancient Egyptian mysteries and texts helps, but that is only part of the needed resources if you wish to dig deeper into the realms of Asetianism. And no, you don't have to live in any particular area of the world, we can find Asetianists scattered literally everywhere. Even though they are far more predominant in Europe, I have met Asetianists here in the US and others from the Middle East. As far as contact with members of the Aset Ka and Asetians, some people have reached that far, yes, even though they are certainly a minority.
There is really no general rules on how to be an Asetianist and learn the Asetian culture, since we are all very diverse. There are those who follow the path of the Asetians alone, in their own way, and there are others who gather in groups of their own, groups of Asetianists created to study and research on Asetianism. You mentioned you haven't read the Asetian Bible and that certainly would be the first step to learn more about it. You won't find all the mysteries of Asetianism within it, not even close, but it will give you a framework of knowledge that has many of the keys that can help you unveil many of the mysteries. It is a great introduction to vampirism and predatory spirituality and contains several concepts that you can't really find anywhere else. So that would certainly be the place to start...
Despite that, the words of Luis Marques are truly magickal and can speak to you on several levels, if you open yourself to hear it. The book contains hidden information, that only in due time will unveil to you. Many people have experienced very interesting metaphysical experiences connected with the Asetian Bible, but that I will leave it up to you to find your own answers.

Hope that this helped.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.01.10 11:38

I think this all boils down to a very simple idea. The Aset Ka will exist for some, and for others it will never exist. They are not out to be found or advertised. "The truth finds you." There are no coincidences. I can go on, but nevertheless, regardless of truth or lies, the information in the Asetian Bible is very good magickal information that can be verified online as a decent reference.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.10 9:26

Thank you for the inspiring replies. Yes, I shall get the AB as soon as I can. Now... how to get rid of the other book I have. HAHAH, the PVC. (BLAH!).

I agree Daniel, for some it will never exist.

I would love to move to Europe some day, my husband and I wish to leave America and go... Away from this country and stupidity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.01.10 8:41

Aset Ka? True...?

For some, Yes.
For some, No.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Xedoc 08.02.10 9:14

Well, if you don't believe that the Order of Aset Ka is real. I don't blame you. It's perfectly normal thinking about that. That means you are smart and not ignorant. Master Luís Marques is not physically old, which means that is impossible to him knowing what he knows. He's very wise, not just in metaphysics but about every themes. For me it is an honor to speak with someone like him, even if he wasn't what he is, an Asetian, a Son of Aset. I don't believe the Asetian Bible is actually for the public. I believe the AB is more like a helpful source to the lost Asetians and Keepers. The lost Asetians and Keepers live in the middle of humans. It's not easy to them find the truth about what they really are.
Xedoc
Xedoc
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 23.02.10 20:47

Great post by all. Excellent info. Jonathan, thanks
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 26.06.15 11:18

To me it's not about whether the AK is "true" or "real", it's about taking the knowledge that the Master, Luis Marques, offers and using it to expand my consciousness and practices. I have never in my life been so influenced metaphysically until I started my research on the Order.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 27.06.15 1:44

Though this is Aset Ka discussion, I hope I don´t make anybody feel uncozy by quoting something from Vedas. I have studied Vedic traditions and origins of the Vampires in Indian tradition from time before Egypt and Sumeria.

Anyways, my point is not to argue which is the oldest tradition or pure lineage of knowledge, but use something as examplery.

In vedic teaching consisting god named Vishnu, quote said, that "Those who believe in teachings and live by them, will get connection with Vishnu and the tradition itself".

For Aset Ka discussion I would like to say, that it is not actually important if somebody has and what opinions about the thoughts the beginner of this thread wanted to show us. More important is that does one get benefit from Asetian teachings and tradition?

If one reads the teachings and follows the tradition because one subjectively notices the benefits he gets by them, then the Asetianism is real and working system.

So, what ever your opinion is, you should first of all answer this question. Is it useful and beneficial to me study and follow this tradition? If your answer is yes, the tradition itself is enough with it´s knowledge and literature. If your answer is no, then better to focus something else.
Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 27.06.15 10:27

Bella Donna, I couldn't agree more.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down