Jessamine
A.Nightside
Heruset
8 posters

Go down

Luciferianism Empty Luciferianism

Post by Heruset 11.01.17 20:33

So far I know about Michael Ford

What are some other sources you've touched upon to learn about Luciferianism?

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Luciferianism Empty Re: Luciferianism

Post by A.Nightside 04.09.17 14:57

I've only ever just barely skimmed the surface. I'm sure you'll laugh at my "sources" but everyone's gotta start somewhere, yeah?
Google search, ReligiousTolerance (and similar websites), asking a few friends I know of who are of the left hand path..

I know, despite my lack of memory of what I learned, it's a much more appealing path to me than Atheistic Satanism (I was researching Atheistic, Theistic Satanism and Luciferianism..)
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 04.09.17 15:41

I have no idea, and don't really know whats Luciferianism about other than quite some unstable people who think they are cool and badass follow it xD

But would sure like to know, so if anyone has some good sources I would be glad to hear about it.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.09.17 18:08

Best info is to go right to the source.  Evoke the spirit being and get the info first hand.  No need to take what the fake and phony groups are saying....get it first hand yourself.   I found out how fake these groups are when I first started using grimoires to call up spirit beings.  The personalities were different as well as my view of them.  I no longer take any info these books list as being correct info.    

So the best way is to learn how to call up a spirit being and have a conversation with it yourself. Realize they can change and appear any way they would like to.  Maybe that is why all I meet with are not grotesque beings but well mannered beings that I can respect.  It works both ways.  Both angelic beings as well as so called demonic beings.  They basically perform the same function.  They help us meet our life experiences.

PS.  Michael Ford creates books to sell and create a profit.  His early creations had no rhyme or organization to them.  He was just throwing it together to create an income for himself. Maybe he has changed his approach presently but don't know as I no longer skim over his material. The account of his start and where he came from can be found in this forum from years back.  Many respect him and his work.  I am not one of them but I know everyone has what they are drawn toward like a magnet.  We are each what we are.  lol.    Enjoy it all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 05.09.17 11:12

Well Maxx thats some reply xD I wasn't expecting that haha.

And honestly I don't know how I would even start evoking a spirit. I have no experience with real evocations. I read about evocations, but all of that just somehow doesn't ring true to me. Like it's just a lie for the wishfull thinkers. I guess I didn't come across a good source regarding the subject.
Maybe a point in the right direction might be helpful? Very Happy
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.09.17 11:43

well, I guess the next best thing would be going into total blackness in a room for meditation. Then holding your thought on calling Lucifer to come and meet you.
Maybe a complete eye cover if no black room. HOLD that thought without variation. Wait. 1 hour, 2 hours if needed. Hold in the minds eye ... and you will find success. No need to take another's word for it. Get it straight from the source.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.09.17 11:45

Know that every time you call a spirit, they come. They are there....You just have to make contact where you are able to connect but they do their part.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.09.17 14:17

There is some good occult content to be found in Luciferianism however one should embrace such a pursuit with the mind of an occultist, always questioning and validating everything. I say this because the vast majority of groups and communities that you will find surrounding Luciferianism and Satanism are only concerned about the cool factor. They want to portray an image of darkness that is often terribly misguided. Look at us making chants and writing rituals to the great infernal divines, fear our daemonic powers. lol For the most part they lack a deeper understanding of the occult and magick, however if you dig deeper beyond all that nonsense there is interesting theory to be found, if only to provide a certain cultural background of occult tradition. I've studied most of those traditions quite a long time ago and at the time found it an interesting pursuit, of course I ended up growing from it into more advanced and complex systems but it was still a nice journey.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 05.09.17 14:36

I feel it is like everything else, like peeling an onion to get to the core.

Many years have passed, many people giving their "touch" . In the case of Luciferianism, I used to be even afraid of it, I confess.

Since I grew up surrounded by religion concepts of good and evil when I was a child, hearing the name "Lucifer" was enough for making the cross sign, lol.

Then, after reading, studying, opening my mind for all kinds of learnings, being neutral, I could finally see the role Lucifer plays.

More than understand, I could "feel" what this energy is about.

When I say "feel" it is a word I use to describe when I read about something that echoes inside me, like, "hummm this makes sense" .

What I "feel" about Luciferianism is that it would be the light we need to better see things and understand.

It would be the practical part, that combined with the "spiritual" thing would bring real knowledge.

It is like "the apple" from the Eden.

I haven't read too much about Luciferianism, but I will. So these things I wrote above, are just based on my view , not on what may be the real description for it.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 05.09.17 16:53

Ugh, yeah. The "cool" factor. No thanks.

If memory serves, "Lucifer" was an archangel angel of light (and knowledge?), he was termed the "Lightbringer". Luciferianism, either worships this entity, or simply follows more of the archetype/symbolism. Like most left hand paths, their core tenants (?) lie with the idea that you are your own god, or otherwise, you have full control over your own life and that no deity can nor should mess with that. You are a deity in your own right.

Luciferianism is more theological/sprititual in it's beliefs and practices (teachings?)...

I don't recall much else off the top of my head.
A lot of silly kids do try to latch onto Satanism (theistic and atheistic) as well as Luciferianism without actually knowing anything about it.

If I recall, Atheistic Satanism, as far as I recall from reading "Satanic Bible" reads as rebellious, and strongly (maybe aggressively?) independant. ..and as the title suggests, they are "atheistic" and therefore, less into spiritual worship and/or beliefs. The consider Satan (The adversary?) to be symbolic, more than an entity and generally seek to follow it's example. Spiritual/Theistic Satanism is, as you could have guessed, more spriitual. Some (or all?) consider Satan to be an entity, but again worshiping him/it as a deity is not really a thing (to my understanding) given that they are a left hand path.

If you look at it in terms of color (this is going to be a horrible analogy, lol). Atheistic Satanism, reads as very dark (to me anyway). Atheistic Satanism, a little lighter, and Luciferianism (with Lucifer NOT being seen as the same as Satan) to be quite light actually.

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 05.09.17 17:00

exactly, the problem is the relation Lucifer - Satan people tend to have.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 05.09.17 18:11

Well, the problem is people. Doesn't matter if they are luciferian, satanist, wicca or christians.

And Maxx that must be some level of expertise to be able holding a tought for one or two hours xD I have never tried that, but maybe I just will haha. Not with Lucifer, but something else.

Is this useful only with working with spirits, or with Gods too?

How would I be able to use this technique in gaining other knowledge?

Is this a trap I fell into? Very Happy
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.09.17 18:14

again.....I compliment your efforts, but I have to ask where your info originates?  Are you using info from the Bible?...which I can show you is one of the most misdirected pieces of writing ever produced with very little truth of even its history can be proven along with many of the main characters.  Or are you using writings from characters that have a reason to produce writings to be ever more out of whack to draw the obscene and delusional sickos to follow the pied piper to feed their pockets and bank account.   Or you using the head of these Religious establishments to feed you quotes that are taken as fact instead of questioning everything and proving it or proving they speak with a forked tongue to fill their pockets and Vatican museums to continue to molest little children.  I do not try to condemn you but only to make you stop and think.  How much truth are you putting forth by quoting people that have never dealt with the spirit world and only fashion more writings on top of writings to establish a control factor by ramming fear all over the planet to maintain their control.  

All I ask is stop and learn and research for yourself.  If you want to know anything, always go to the source and ask the source instead of taking rumors and lies and spreading them as fact.   What you seem to be talking about comes from the "cool" factor and they know not what they speak of.  lol.  They just continue to spread what lies they have been told.   No difference than the religion story that is destroying mankind.    

But what do I know?   I am just the Village Idiot running loose among the Indians in the grave yard.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 05.09.17 18:55

To those who feel triggered now, take Maxes words to heart. You can be very grateful, that a person takes time from his precious day to tell you the truth, so you can better yourself as a person. There is only few people like that, I bet you do not know anyone like that in your real life. And this is your opportunity to rise above a little.

I am writing this because probably you are pissed of and are wanting to wrote a reply that is futile. That is your hurt persona doing. Now is your chance to learn.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 05.09.17 18:57

And Maxx I still don't know if I fell in a trap.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.09.17 19:19

the check is in the mail. lol.

As I said....do not take anybody's words as stone. Mine as well. My truth may not be your truth. Your truth may not be my truth. Find it for yourself. Just be careful where the research originates from. Take no one as an authority except the source.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.09.17 19:21

Trap???? Spend an hour in meditation keeping your mind on the question with your mind centered in the center of your head. Do not wander to other places. Your answer will come.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 05.09.17 19:28

Thank you Maxx, I really really appreciate your words.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 05.09.17 19:50

When I mentioned "the apple" above, was something like , in many "theories" of the religions, it was a sin, and bad, and so on...

The analogy, however was quite the opposite. Getting knowledge .

When I started understanding a bit more about Luciferianism, all this "religious concepts" previously acquired just disappeared...

Thank you for your words, and explanation.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 06.09.17 8:19

Personally, I don't trust evoking(or is it invoking?) any entity. I see plenty of unexplained randomness in my everyday life, I don't want to beckon them to me any more than I absolutely have to.

Until I officially lose my mind, I tend to trust my intuition. I have this sort of "gift" I suppose, where if I wanna know something, I mull it over off and on in my head for a time, and answers, and even questions to help me find answers, will eventually come to mind. Of course I don't absolutely trust my own perceptions, but it gives me a base to start from. I research from there. I use multiple different sources. I try to maintain a grain of salt. When it comes to pagan and left hand paths especially, I'm weary of Christian and most Right hand Path sources, given that they tend to be biased and will depict left hand paths as wholly evil (while they could be, that doesn't mean they are). I will look for more direct sources (like the Satanic Bible, for example) and consider from there. However, even some of those sources, will come off eccentric, or a bit extreme. The "cool" factor stinks (it's not really a smell but meh) to me. I don't like it. Sure, as everyone can be, I may be tricked by it sometimes, but if I pick up on it, my grain of salt becomes a mound and I generally drop the source before I ever finish browsing it.

I really didn't like the Satanic Bible (Atheistic Satanism), because the introduction(?) sounded like Mister Levay was just an anti-Chritian angsty, rebellious teenager. Like he was wronged by his Christian parents and decided one day that this was the perfect way to get back at them. I am aware there are other perspectives, and that this is not the entirety of the book, but it was a huge turn off to me.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.09.17 8:48

The Satanic Bible was written as are the other books that have been mentioned. It was to draw attention to Levey and his display his ego as well as hopefully make some money. It was not meant to be any instruction to help one walk in the spirit world and learn and to advance themselves with any form of balance in their life. A totally selfish piece of trash. It advocates imbalance in ones life. Anyone with any sense can see that in it. Only power hungry and unbalanced individuals will seek merit through it. But using it and reading to understand where one can find balance between it and the white light bunch is entertaining.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.09.17 9:52

was waiting on your reply but cannot wait any more as I have some work to do.  So I will just make an addition here.  The AK as well as the ROS are capable of horrible devastation.  Much more so than the so called Satanist.  The big difference is that there is balance in the life of the AK.  They are not here to build their power and grow their ego.  They remain silent.  Far cry from the LeVay and P. Gilmore bunch.
Actually, Satan was designed by the Church as Pope Leo I believe it was that stated Satan is the greatest invention the Church ever created.   So even the religious know that Satan never existed.  LaVey declared Satan as nothing more than a certain force in the universe.  That could be the same thing as your dealings with Satan is nothing but dealing with an egregore.  That is nothing more than a created thought form.   The same thing you will find with the created Jesus of the Bible.  A thought form.   What is so hilarious is the statement...."Get thee behind me, Satan", says Jesus.   One thought form talking with another thought form saying get in line and settle for your time to step to the head of the line.

You stated you had not looked at or read the Asetian Bible. Have you read the Satanic Bible?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 06.09.17 15:18

Me?

Yes, I just mentioned I read the Satanic Bible, I found a pdf version Razz

Unfortunately I only remember what really stood out to me and it was the very beginning so I honestly can't say, from memory, if I read the whole thing or not. =/
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeuo 04.01.18 14:51

Jonathan wrote:There is some good occult content to be found in Luciferianism however one should embrace such a pursuit with the mind of an occultist, always questioning and validating everything. I say this because the vast majority of groups and communities that you will find surrounding Luciferianism and Satanism are only concerned about the cool factor. They want to portray an image of darkness that is often terribly misguided. Look at us making chants and writing rituals to the great infernal divines, fear our daemonic powers. lol For the most part they lack a deeper understanding of the occult and magick, however if you dig deeper beyond all that nonsense there is interesting theory to be found, if only to provide a certain cultural background of occult tradition. I've studied most of those traditions quite a long time ago and at the time found it an interesting pursuit, of course I ended up growing from it into more advanced and complex systems but it was still a nice journey.

This hits the proverbial nail on the head. Half the problem with both luciferianism and satanism is the emphasis on aesthetics over substance. It looks edgy beyond belief, but has a rather vapid approach to magick.

However, I have often found that people aligned with the Gnostic Luciferian perspective are intelligent and don't take themselves too seriously. The Neo-Luciferian Church has a few decent joes in their ranks, so it can be a breath of fresh air for people who want to get away from the "looks over all" crowd.
Desmeuo
Desmeuo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-01-04

Back to top Go down

Luciferianism Empty Albert Pike

Post by NECROVAMP 21.05.18 3:53

Luciferianism Albert_pike

Albert Pike was a 33rd degree mason, an attorney, a writer, a poet, and  a general of the confederate army. He is the only Confederate military officer with an outdoor statue in Washington, D.C. He was also a masssssive Luciferian. Theres no doubt that this guy had it going on when it came to occult practices.  In fact it can be safe to say that this guy was the Occult in certain ordinances and his legacy is one of which many occultists revere.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down