Elendor
Ankhhape
Talibah
Gilded
goingpostal
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

asetian and luciferianism help... Empty asetian and luciferianism help...

Post by goingpostal 16.08.09 16:05

im reading a book out of my collection called Akhkharu Vampyre Magick(by michael ford) and its luciferian vampire magick with a hint of Setian magick. should i be doing the techniques in the book? scenci it is the oposite of Asetianism(i think)
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

asetian and luciferianism help... Empty Re: asetian and luciferianism help...

Post by Daniel09 16.08.09 16:28

They are both left hand paths, it's just that Setians are empowered by Set and his friends, while Asetians are empowered by Aset and her friends (ie Anubis, the Moon, night in general). idk, I think it just depends what you want to do.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 16.08.09 16:48

i just dont want to screw somthing up by becoming a luciferian vampyre. instead of what i am. and have u been getting my pm's?
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.08.09 17:10

goingpostal,

For what it's worth, I belonged to that group for a while. The Luciferian Witchcraft and the Yatuk-Dinoih Sorcery is the main thing the organization pushes. I was not aware of that in the begining but found that out into the first level. I joined because I was impressed with the info in the Luciferian group. The Vampire group is not strong at all. In fact, I found that the entire group had no knowledge of what the Vampire actually was or is. They all have the writings but no actual knowledge. Even Michael Ford who wrote the book, does not seem to have the knowledge of a Vampire capable of leading a group of the night. The Luciferian and Yatuk-Dinoih Sorcery groups, you could not find anyone better to learn from..........
But Vampire............Count Dracula on Sesame Street gives you more of a cookie count than that group......I resigned when I found out the actual situation and pissed off Michael and all of his group.

Sooooooo, It is all up to you, pal........LOL.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.08.09 17:19

BTW goingpostal,

You should not be asking anyone else if you would be a good match or a good fit for any group....since all of that should be a personal decision. Your life is unlike anyone else's life out there. Your likes and dislikes and what you are comfortable with are not any others. Be your own person, and not a shadow of someone else. Just my two bits.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 16.08.09 17:29

wow...
thanks for your input.
this explains prety much everything.
but if an asetian got into luciferian vampyrism wouldnt that mess something up?
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 16.08.09 18:15

Maxx hit the nail on the head with his post, but to answer your immediate question
if an asetian got into luciferian vampyrism wouldnt that mess something up?
Yes, it would go against everything the Asetian is. As for non Asetians, I would not recommend aligning oneself with Set either.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.08.09 18:20

I do think you need to be 18 to join the group.....at $100 a year. It is not a pay to pray group as some here would call it...but an education in the Black Arts. Hell, some sex is free, while others pay $250 an hour for it......which turns out to be a much better experience than that which is free........and some that say I will never pay money for sex. Hell, it is all individual school....plus preference. But........If you took the info from the books and began to practice what Michael has for you, you will become completely confused, as the info is all compiled helter-skelter with no reasoning or design as his books are all just put together in haste to have something out in publishing. If it was published in step by step, you might have something...Ha.

Good luck, with the sex, and the books.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 16.08.09 18:21

goingpostal wrote:have u been getting my pm's?

Was the last one you sent on June 8th? That's the most recent PM I have from you.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 16.08.09 18:36

I agree that Ford's books tend to be slapped together, some more than others, but his books are if nothing else a wealth of information and a springboard to new research of topics you may not be familiar with.

*just my 2 cents worth
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.08.09 18:44

OH yes, for certain, you are correct. He has info there you would not find any other place but for doing hours and days and months of research. But........he certainly needs help arranging his material. An publishing through Lulu.....

Although, when you join his group, he will send you out a booklet with directions from each different book showing the section to combine from here, from there, etc. that ritual, so you can accomplish an organization. It still remains confusion for half of it is written wrong. LOL. But that would mean he writes all this info and just slaps it together to hide the jewels, or he wrote it all for $ primarily and then put the group together to benefit as a second thought. Anyway, using his books for yourself is a definite experience.

Good Luck.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 17.08.09 20:26

thanks everybody for your input this has helped me clear some things up
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 24.08.09 3:09

To Goingpostal: have you ever had contact with either Set or Aset? By contact I don´t only mean "rational contact", like a conversation, but also "irrational contact" like "grasping" a little bit of their essence, for example through meditation.

Contact with spiritual forces is something very confusing, at least in my opinion. I know magicians who will consider these forces as conscious beings with personality, will and desires. Therefore, you could say that you will have problems if you "work" with a specific spirit that is enemy of another one. For example, I know people who will tell you that if you work with the Sephirotic forces of the Tree of Life, you will be a prey for the Qlippothic Forces of the Tree of Death.

However, as we all know, there are people who works with both sides of the Tree, like the famous magician Kenneth Grant, and, as far as I know, he is still alive, so maybe the sephirotic and qlippothic forces are not so deadly enemies after all!!. Who the hell knows.

You even have the Chaos Magic paradigm. "Chaotes" wiil even mix different gods and goddesses from different pantheons and traditions in the same ritual! Do they get results? Yes, they do.

All this speech is from a theoretical point of view only. From reading the experiencies of other magicians. Sometimes the spirits are "mindless", you can use them as you want. They are like forces without any kind of will. On the other hand, sometimes they are just the opposites.

I work as I want with the spirits. For example, one ritual that I really like is the famous Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagrams, in which you invoke angels and use god names from the Qabalah. But, also, I have "worked" with luciferian and qlippotic forces. I´m still alive and my house is not as dark and chaotic as a dungeon (just a little). Maybe you could argue that my contact with theses spirits has not been deep enough to make a real connection. Well, thats true. But once again, who knows if by having a deeper connection with the angelic forces the qlippoth will prey on me?

My point here is simple: EXPERIENCE. Goingpostal, you have to experience the spiritual forces and, then, you will make your own personal belief system and your own spiritual path. Work with Set if you want and don´t worry if Aset, or if the Asetians get angry. Fuck them. Spirituality is about making yourself a divine being. Make your own spiritual path man.

Also, it is very important to "experiment" with a wide variety of divine forces because the gods and goddesses that you feel attracted to are reflections of your higher self....
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 24.08.09 6:04

Good stuff RudraShiva, thanks!
I look forward to your posts.

Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.08.09 18:37

Hear, Hear. Excellent post. Welcome to the forum.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 25.08.09 7:52

RudraShiva wrote:My point here is simple: EXPERIENCE. Goingpostal, you have to experience the spiritual forces and, then, you will make your own personal belief system and your own spiritual path. Work with Set if you want and don´t worry if Aset, or if the Asetians get angry. Fuck them. Spirituality is about making yourself a divine being. Make your own spiritual path man.
Are you kidding me? Is this how you dare to talk about the Asetians among so many people here who feel Love towards the Aset Ka? What a low human. Even if you're “trying to make a point” here, you sound utterly stupid and idiotic using “fuck Aset”; “fuck the Asetians”, which is even hard for me to watch and quote. Either you show respect and learn not to use your filthy mouth on the Aset Ka and especially towards Aset, like that, or do not talk at all.

Oh, and Ankhhape, were you not supposed to be the self-proclaimed “Asetianist who is dedicating his music to Aset and the Asetians”? Seems like you are so “dedicated” to the Aset Ka that you could look through his insults and praise him for the rest of his post.

Disgusting.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 25.08.09 8:01

I'm saying nothing, Aghrab did too nice a job of it.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 25.08.09 8:05

lol... I actually was finding his post to be 'interesting' until it got to the “fuck Asetians” part, where his voice was just some shallow, immature nonsense. Some people think they're so 'great', and so above the AK to be able to talk about them in such an arrogant tone. I call a ban on this rude being. Smile
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 25.08.09 8:08

RudraShiva wrote:My point here is simple: EXPERIENCE. Goingpostal, you have to experience the spiritual forces and, then, you will make your own personal belief system and your own spiritual path. Work with Set if you want and don´t worry if Aset, or if the Asetians get angry. Fuck them. Spirituality is about making yourself a divine being. Make your own spiritual path man.
This is not the type of attitude that we will welcome in this community. As you probably have noticed this place is visited by several Asetianists, and I don't find that sentence respectful for them or for the Aset Ka that has not yet take action to bring this forum down. It is because of all the random nonsense created by the new people that most of the high quality members of this forum have barely decided to participate lately, and as some are even leaving because all of this no longer offers them the depth they were used to find in these threads and community, being the reason why they joined in the first place, and leaving these threads open to any form of ignorant talk over lower occultism. That's not why this forum was created and that is not what made this forum so different and above every other out there, which gathered so much special individuals.

Ankhhape, in your case it disappoints me that you find "good stuff" someone that writes such a thing. For someone that joined this forum presenting himself as an Asetianist and that goes by in countless other forums across the web, with a myriad of other handles, presenting himself as a long time Asetianist, you show here yourself as a fake. Your judgment has nothing of an Asetianist, and you embarass the vision of real Asetianists out there. From someone your age I would except a more balanced mind and evolution than jumping through mindsets all the time. But let me guess, now you stopped being an Asetianist and became a Luciferian? And tomorrow you will be what, a Buddhist? No need to answer, I just didn't expect this attitude from you. But seems that you just found a new Lucitoy that soon you will discover a shallow hole in it, hopefully not too late.

As for the rest of the post, you would be amazed to find out how chaos magick is seen as lower magick in most occult circles. It is like a form of kitchen magick, easily usable, disposable, with no responsibility or knowledge. It is a mix of every thing found out there, but on a very basic level. As it was said, people mix god forms and simply make a soup of very basic notions of metaphysics. That is nothing that true hardcore occultists waste their time with, but just a fluffy tone of pseudo-magicians pretending they are so evolved to believe they are divine. Delusional magick. But everyone is free to follow or practice what they wish, or what they only have capabilities to understand. You will notice how far will stuff like chaos magick take you in what comes to self development and a deeper understanding of the Universe.

Now if you all wish to drown yourself in the stagnation of sitting in your chair playing with kids' magick and believing you are so divine, unique and above everyone... please do so in any other forum where you can rub shoulders with individuals that are as stagnated as you. But not in here... I have been watching this forum welcoming too much ignorance and low magick which was never the purpose for its creation. Otherwise there would be already far too many communities like that out there.

Just amazing how people from the plastic side of the LHP as most Satanists and Luciferians always end up talking in ways and practices that prove how deeply human they are in their attempts at being divine...

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 25.08.09 8:09

Aghrab wrote:
Are you kidding me? Is this how you dare to talk about the Asetians among so many people here who feel Love towards the Aset Ka? What a low human. Even if you're “trying to make a point” here, you sound utterly stupid and idiotic using “fuck Aset”; “fuck the Asetians”, which is even hard for me to watch and quote. Either you show respect and learn not to use your filthy mouth on the Aset Ka and especially towards Aset, like that, or do not talk at all.

Oh, and Ankhhape, were you not supposed to be the self-proclaimed “Asetianist who is dedicating his music to Aset and the Asetians”? Seems like you are so “dedicated” to the Aset Ka that you could look through his insults and praise him for the rest of his post.

Disgusting.

Aghrab
Whoa there Aghrab! I must have missed that sentence! My mistake.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 25.08.09 8:13

Perfectly said, Elendor.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 25.08.09 8:13

Wow! I guess I had better read the fine print on everyone's posts before I comment.

Obviously I am no longer welcome here by the comments I 'have' read.

Senebti,
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 25.08.09 8:20

A simple admittance of fault would have sufficed Ankhhape. No need to become overly defensive.
I agree wholeheartedly with what Elendor said, and much of it applies to a far greater number of members than just yourself.

And as fine print...to me, it might as well have been written in bold.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 25.08.09 8:31

Talibah wrote:A simple admittance of fault would have sufficed Ankhhape. No need to become overly defensive.
I agree wholeheartedly with what Elendor said, and much of it applies to a far greater number of members than just yourself.

And as fine print...to me, it might as well have been written in bold.
I found this pretty insulting
Oh, and Ankhhape, were you not supposed to be the self-proclaimed
“Asetianist who is dedicating his music to Aset and the Asetians”?
Seems like you are so “dedicated” to the Aset Ka that you could look
through his insults and praise him for the rest of his post.
I can feel the vibe of this statement.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 25.08.09 8:41

It wasnt meant as an outright insult, Ankhhape. I do not waste my time with behaviour like that.
As someone I have turned to for advice on more than one occassion, I am merely pointing out my disappointment at how you missed what everyone else saw, and then could not muster the grace to admit it.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next