Elendor
Ankhhape
Talibah
Gilded
goingpostal
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

asetian and luciferianism help... - Page 4 Empty Re: asetian and luciferianism help...

Post by Elyon 16.09.09 8:17

um..yes..it was a joke, and I tend to make a lot of them, so to interpret it: i like his post. btw, I use the word sexy as a coloqiual superlative of sorts.. so don't go bug-eyed every time I say it, my friends..
Elyon
Elyon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

asetian and luciferianism help... - Page 4 Empty Re: asetian and luciferianism help...

Post by Syrianeh 04.10.09 10:38

Jonathan wrote: The lack of enlightening debates over what MATTERS, is what is driving the better users of this forum away, people like Maktub, Victor, Talibah, Syrianeh, Aghrab, Helliana, Karnath and many others that only rarely participate lately, when the level of the discussions being held has dropped.

Thank you for the flattering mention.

However, I must point out that if I am not participating much in the forum lately it is because of impending personal events that I already mentioned a while back. it is not because I find it to be losing quality. As Elendor implied in a post, there is a reason why the Asetians allow it to exist, and that is its very special, open and highly mature nature among other things.

I find it sad, though, that most of the friction that I've seen here lately (it takes a LONG time to catch up on the past month and a half) is just fussing over who said what the absurd battles of ego trips. Most people who have left this forum have done so for the wrong reasons, mostly due to seeing things from a too subjective view.

I will continue to be a member and follower of this Forum as long as it is so magistrally moderated and enlightened with wisdom. A lot of newcomers might come in with little or no information, but in the end - as I did - might actually end up having something to contribute, however small.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 04.10.09 10:40

Syrianeh wrote:

is just fussing over who said what and the absurd battles of ego trips.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 04.10.09 10:51

Yes Jonathon thanks for the flattering mention . . . asetian and luciferianism help... - Page 4 Icon_mad
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 05.10.09 23:48

Jonathan wrote: The lack of enlightening debates over what MATTERS, is what is driving the better users of this forum away, people like Maktub, Victor, Talibah, Syrianeh, Aghrab, Helliana, Karnath and many others that only rarely participate lately, when the level of the discussions being held has dropped.
Thank you, Jonathan, but I find myself too attached to this place of deep knowledge and wisdom, to simply walk away due to a few uninteresting discussions or ignorant comments and users. Hopefully, us older members can help keep some balance in this special place.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 07.10.09 2:24

Aghrab wrote:
Thank you, Jonathan, but I find myself too attached to this place of deep knowledge and wisdom, to simply walk away due to a few uninteresting discussions or ignorant comments and users. Hopefully, us older members can help keep some balance in this special place.

I agree with you, despite my initial knee jerk reaction to walk away (such is my intolerance to ignorance).
This is indeed a very special place, with many special members who have alot more to impart to others - including myself.
Needless to say, I am at the conclusion that I will not be going anywhere in the foreseeable future. The chances of finding another place like this is not likely. I actually feel very protective of this place... asetian and luciferianism help... - Page 4 Icon_smile
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.10.09 3:51

Aghrab wrote:

Aghrab

Talibah wrote:
Aghrab wrote:

I agree with you, despite my initial knee jerk reaction to walk away (such is my intolerance to ignorance).
This is indeed a very special place, with many special members who have alot more to impart to others - including myself.
Needless to say, I am at the conclusion that I will not be going anywhere in the foreseeable future. The chances of finding another place like this is not likely. I actually feel very protective of this place... asetian and luciferianism help... - Page 4 Icon_smile

That is very good to know, from both of you. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 15.11.09 10:23

Maxx wrote:goingpostal,

For what it's worth, I belonged to that group for a while. The Luciferian Witchcraft and the Yatuk-Dinoih Sorcery is the main thing the organization pushes. I was not aware of that in the begining but found that out into the first level. I joined because I was impressed with the info in the Luciferian group. The Vampire group is not strong at all. In fact, I found that the entire group had no knowledge of what the Vampire actually was or is. They all have the writings but no actual knowledge. Even Michael Ford who wrote the book, does not seem to have the knowledge of a Vampire capable of leading a group of the night. The Luciferian and Yatuk-Dinoih Sorcery groups, you could not find anyone better to learn from..........
But Vampire............Count Dracula on Sesame Street gives you more of a cookie count than that group......I resigned when I found out the actual situation and pissed off Michael and all of his group.

Sooooooo, It is all up to you, pal........LOL.

Hi, I've been lurking on this forum for like a day, and this was the post that finally convinced me to make an account. I've never read any Michael Ford books, but I've seen his YouTube account (how I found this website), and he's a pretty capable vampire, I can tell. I'm positive he knows what a vampire is, lol.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 0:47

enki ea lucifer and aset help me on different. Skills example with ea he teaches me on
how to draw in energy from the sun and raise serpentine energy. Same with her love is unconditional to her children she teaches. me my viperine nature and how to blend feed and exchange energy. How 2 create a royal sevitor from my ba and were to store them until needed, but most important she. Teaches us on how too make use of all. Magick because aset being the god serpent of magick translate goddess of magick. She teaches us allforms of magick is in her council weather it be light or dark. So she is just not good or ill. But the left path that leads to the middle path in her love. 2 fall for love and rise through perfection the great rise and fall!
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 08.10.10 8:08

GodmanOmar777 wrote: enki ea lucifer and aset help me on different. Skills example with ea he teaches me on
how to draw in energy from the sun and raise serpentine energy. Same with her love is unconditional to her children she teaches. me my viperine nature and how to blend feed and exchange energy. How 2 create a royal sevitor from my ba and were to store them until needed, but most important she. Teaches us on how too make use of all. Magick because aset being the god serpent of magick translate goddess of magick. She teaches us allforms of magick is in her council weather it be light or dark. So she is just not good or ill. But the left path that leads to the middle path in her love. 2 fall for love and rise through perfection the great rise and fall!

Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamien 02.06.12 19:47

@ Rudrashiva
Quoted "My point here is simple: EXPERIENCE. Goingpostal, you have to experience the spiritual forces and, then, you will make your own personal belief system and your own spiritual path. Work with Set if you want and donĀ“t worry if Aset, or if the Asetians get angry. Fuck them. Spirituality is about making yourself a divine being. Make your own spiritual path man.

Also, it is very important to "experiment" with a wide variety of divine forces because the gods and goddesses that you feel attracted to are reflections of your higher self...." I Agree I Agree I Agree

Well said !! Im stirring this into my cauldron now....
Jamien
Jamien
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.06.12 7:41

Reading through this entire old post from the past shows me the actual passing of time and the change of attitude that can occur with a person that is willing to make some effort to have an open mind.

I marvel at the change in myself as I can feel that change having taken place deep inside of me. I admit that at times I floated back and forth from a closed to an open mind and then back and forth again based on other topics that I would view that would come into my spirit. I can see the influence of ones total surroundings play a great deal in the inward and outward display of ones total makeup.

I found many small words and statements that I look back now and see how different I am today from then. I know this is the same in all of us.

I remember Elendor making the statement about when he was younger and not being as mature, he reflected on these subjects a little differently. And then over time and even decades he became more solid in how his entire being came to become more firm a foundation. He said a part of that influence came because of his personally being able to witness some of these things first hand, and not just from speculation.

I know that many posts I have made in the past I no longer agree with at all. Let this be an example for someone in their early years as to how changable you will become in your thought process in later years from your earlier years. In some cases that might be viewed as maturity, and in other cases it might be viewed as stupidity. LOL.

What I marvel at and why I write this, I look at where the influence for these thoughts originate with all of us? How can so many different forms of ideas and concepts originate in everyone? All these are out there in the air just waiting to be attached and pulled into ones mind as they reach up and gather what seems to be interesting to each one. And maybe there stands beside that person, another person that will choose to latch onto some other idea that has great meaning to them.

Be careful what you latch onto to. It could be an entire waste of time and lead you into many years of worthless searching and even lead one to destruction toward the end of your time on this level. Discriminate with care. The mind certainly appears to be a sponge of sorts. Be careful what you put in yours.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 12.07.14 8:47

There are a lot of systems and beliefs out there, and I generally take what I like from them and dump the rest. It seems like there is a huge ego trip problem with a lot of folks who gravitate toward LHP philosophies. If you relate to Lucifer or Set or whoever/whatever else...do it in your own way. Don't be a follower. You can utilize magical practices without drinking the kool-aid that goes along with a lot of them.
ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.07.14 9:55

the world is divided today into the old 80-20 percent bracket. that will never change as long as human nature is as it is.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4