+3
LairOfDionysus
Jonathan
Karina767
7 posters

Go down

Genetics in vampires  Empty Genetics in vampires

Post by Karina767 08.03.17 14:27

Hi, this might seem a little weird, but why not ask I suppose.
I was thinking, what are the percentages of a child being either a sanguinarian or psy vampire, if say both of the parents are vampires, or one. Is there even a chance at all? Is it genetic? :-) I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the topic
Karina767
Karina767
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2016-09-18

Back to top Go down

Genetics in vampires  Empty Re: Genetics in vampires

Post by Jonathan 08.03.17 15:10

Vampirism is not genetic because it's not a physical condition.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LairOfDionysus 17.04.18 18:07

Hello,

I would argue that it is a physical / biological condition to be a Vampire, as it is something genetic.

A lot of Vampires tend to actually have Rhesus (Rh) Negative Blood Factor.

Do you know what your blood factor type is!? This doesn't mean that if you are Rh Positive that you are not a Vampire, there are all types of kin, but it is true that all Rh Negatives are Energy Vampires.

LairOfDionysus
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 18.04.18 0:59

LairOfDionysus wrote:Do you know what your blood factor type is!? This doesn't mean that if you are Rh Positive that you are not a Vampire, there are all types of kin, but it is true that all Rh Negatives are Energy Vampires.

So, every single RH Negative individual in the world - every single one, even those without any access to the Internet, people who aren't Energy Vampires or those who are Unawakened - are energy vampires? I find that to be a spectacular and outlandish claim, particularly without anything offered to even attempt to back it up. I'm all for people saying 'this physical trait seems to be common in X type of people', fair enough, but even that isn't necessarily a sweeping inclusive generalising statement like what you posted regarding Rh-.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 18.04.18 13:10

eh, I think I know where this came from (website).

I'm not negative I don't recall, but I am a vampire
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LairOfDionysus 18.04.18 17:07

nachtzehren… Are you Jewish? Because your response and ugly condescending attitude is very typical of someone who is Jewish. To begin with, your message implication make it seem as though the Rh Negatives represent such a vast population even when it’s less than 15% of the world’s people who have the Rh Negative Factor. Your message is littered with the vibe of an arrogant asshole rather than anything of intellectual curiosity to verify the truth.

Do your own research and stop being lazy. Vampirism is genetic, one cannot just “become” or “transform” into a Vampire, it is biological and related to electro-magnetism of the blood. Whether one is awakened or not, it remains in their genetics. There are many who also are unconsciously feeding, unaware if they are not awakened to it.

If that sounds "spectacular" and "outlandish", so be it...

LairOfDionysus
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 18.04.18 20:02

I think problems appear when the feeling of "I am sure it is like that" comes with sentences like "Vampirism is genetic".

There are many ways of seeing vampirism, and understending it as a genetic condition is not one of them for some people here. So before pointing fingers, saying a person should "do a research and stop being lazy" , maybe a little more of respect would be good. what you see and understand may differ from others point of view, don't you think?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 19.04.18 3:27

LairOfDionysus wrote:nachtzehren… Are you Jewish? Because your response and ugly condescending attitude is very typical of someone who is Jewish.
Are you an asshole? Because your response and ugly, condescending attitude is very typical of someone who is an asshole... and, going off what you put, anti-Semitic. I am, for the record, not Jewish. Not even a little bit.

[quote=]To begin with, your message implication make it seem as though the Rh Negatives represent such a vast population even when it’s less than 15% of the world’s people who have the Rh Negative Factor. Your message is littered with the vibe of an arrogant asshole rather than anything of intellectual curiosity to verify the truth.[/quote]
Oh, I do have intellectual curiousity. But you are also the one who just posted a statement of fact/attempted fact rather than something along the lines of 'Hey, I believe in X, here is something for people to read on it to reach their own conclusions'. That could've been a whole other interesting topic on its own for people to delve into, with a lot of potential for discussion.

Vampirism is genetic, one cannot just “become” or “transform” into a Vampire, it is biological and related to electro-magnetism of the blood. Whether one is awakened or not, it remains in their genetics. There are many who also are unconsciously feeding, unaware if they are not awakened to it.
Can be genetic. But, each to their own in that regard. Some people think vampirism is genetic, some do not, some think it can be both with a myriad of interwoven factors - I generally end in the latter camp, with a significant dose of 'would need peer-reviewed significant population genetic studies to be convinced'.

Fair enough.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.04.18 5:41

LairOfDionysus wrote:nachtzehren… Are you Jewish? Because your response and ugly condescending attitude is very typical of someone who is Jewish. To begin with, your message implication make it seem as though the Rh Negatives represent such a vast population even when it’s less than 15% of the world’s people who have the Rh Negative Factor. Your message is littered with the vibe of an arrogant asshole rather than anything of intellectual curiosity to verify the truth.

Do your own research and stop being lazy. Vampirism is genetic, one cannot just “become” or “transform” into a Vampire, it is biological and related to electro-magnetism of the blood. Whether one is awakened or not, it remains in their genetics. There are many who also are unconsciously feeding, unaware if they are not awakened to it.

Lots of claims. Zero facts.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 20.04.18 13:16

I see nacht responding with logic rather than blind faith or spouting off ridiculous "facts" from troublesome or misleading sources. I see lairofdionysis over reacting and providing no evidence for their claims but expecting everyone to simply take their word.

Instead of telling us to "research" and leaving it as vague as that. Could you provide sources or some thing to help get us started? Or are you going to keep insulting people and tantruming without being any real help to those genuinely curious?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 17.07.18 22:04

Lots of anti-Semitism, no science. A poor thread. Sorry it died, OP.
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: