Ghost users (not as cool as it sounds)

+2
Heruset
WhiteCrow813
6 posters

Go down

Ghost users (not as cool as it sounds) Empty Ghost users (not as cool as it sounds)

Post by WhiteCrow813 07.06.17 14:49

I've noticed a lot of people making accounts and not using them at all. I pay a lot of attention to analytics when I can and this seems to have been going on for at least as long as I've been around, any idea what's going on? Am I looking to deep into a bunch of shy folks making accounts and being too embarrassed to actually be active?
WhiteCrow813
WhiteCrow813
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Ghost users (not as cool as it sounds) Empty Re: Ghost users (not as cool as it sounds)

Post by Heruset 07.06.17 14:52

I don't think you'll find deep/unusual reasoning behind this.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Ghost users (not as cool as it sounds) Empty Re: Ghost users (not as cool as it sounds)

Post by Nightshade 07.06.17 15:25

It seems like this forum has had a ton of lurkers for a very long time. Lots of people watching but not as many participating. You'll often find stuff that's being discussed here brought elsewhere in different communities, sometimes with criticism or intended manipulation. In time I guess we all end up ignoring their presence. People will always do what they wish regardless, not really of my concern.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteCrow813 08.06.17 1:01

Heruset wrote:I don't think you'll find deep/unusual reasoning behind this.

That wasn't really the goal. I was thinking more along the lines of "If you're not gonna participate (like Nightshade said) why even make the account?"
WhiteCrow813
WhiteCrow813
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalislildevil 12.06.17 3:17

I made mine a while ago
when i was desperate to find someone but it seems they are long gone.
I wasn't really in the mood to be typing deep feelings on screen
(I freak out any time i write anything i think on screen)
hahahaha I just got back on not to long ago perhaps i will spend some time going over stuff and replying this time instead of just trying to locate a ghost

Refuse to say anything about others that have made accounts and dont post thats their choice HAHA I NEVER LURKED

Kalislildevil
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 13.06.17 23:54

I believe I had an account on here when it was still new, but with FB being so popular, I sort of fell out of all the forums (as many others did too).. Upon trying to log in again, I either forgot my information or my profile was deleted (understandably so), so here I am again (: Hopefully I won't be "ghosting" again anytime too soon.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalislildevil 15.06.17 7:00

hahaha hello im kalislildevil the new forum ghost,
how are you?

How goes you on this night day ?

Kalislildevil
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.06.17 10:24

A.Nightside wrote:I believe I had an account on here when it was still new, but with FB being so popular, I sort of fell out of all the forums (as many others did too).. Upon trying to log in again, I either forgot my information or my profile was deleted (understandably so), so here I am again (: Hopefully I won't be "ghosting" again anytime too soon.

Welcome back. Feel free to share with the community more about you and your views on the different threads.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down