Nightshade
Radu Krescu
Heruset
Jonathan
Naverya
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne" Empty New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne"

Post by Naverya 07.07.17 4:16

As some of you probably know, today we got a new publication from the Aset Ka... "Violet Throne - Legacy of the Aset Ka."

It was announced on Twitter by Luis Marques a few hours ago.

"A song of immortality and a hymn of defiance, conquer and strength sung by silent warriors but also a definitive banner of victory.
7.7.2017 — On this day of legend I present you the most intricate tapestry of Asetian history, culture and initiation: the Violet Throne.
A magister edition with 930 pages that includes a rewritten and augmented Asetian Bible alongside the Book of Orion and Words in Silence.
Available as a celebration of the first decade of Asetian Bible, this hardcover grimoire is not just a book but a unique magickal object.
The Violet Throne is a legacy."
http://www.asetka.org/VioletThrone.shtml

Personally, I was, of course, extremely excited... This partially went along with my own thoughts and ideas regarding what would happen on 7.7.17, but I wasn't expecting something so... big. When I first saw the announcement I was feeling so overwhelmed that I couldn't even go to read the preview on the Website... After a while I did read it though. Just found it amazing. I couldn't order from Amazon.com (unsupported credit card), but I placed on order on Amazon.co.uk... even though it's out of stock there for the moment. I'm so impatient for it to arrive!

New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne" VioletThrone
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne" Empty Re: New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne"

Post by Jonathan 07.07.17 4:46

Those are definitely great news. This seems to be quite a fascinating grimoire with impressive potential and as the author said it's probably much more than a book.

Here's to another decade friends! Faraoh
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne" Empty Re: New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne"

Post by Heruset 07.07.17 11:01

Agreed Jonathan.

"The Art of All Arts happens today"

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Radu Krescu 07.07.17 11:16

Order placed.

Looking forward to it!
Radu Krescu
Radu Krescu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 07.07.17 13:20

I'm buying it, and will read it as soon as it arrives.

I think it's quite exciting to see the updated table of contents for the Asetian Bible. Can't wait until it arrives.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.07.17 23:29

Heruset wrote:I'm buying it, and will read it as soon as it arrives.

I think it's quite exciting to see the updated table of contents for the Asetian Bible. Can't wait until it arrives.

I was going through the table of contents and found several new additions and concepts, which is fascinating. Also the obvious change in size of content, I'm wondering if this is just added content or the AB has actually been entirely rewritten.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 08.07.17 7:13

Jonathan,

Have you noticed the few pages to each realm-- physical, inner, astral, ethereal, and Divine?

I don't believe these were covered in pages before, but then again I lost my copy a few months ago.

Either way all of the "new content" should be exciting and enlightening.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 08.07.17 7:23

There's a new chapter named Dragon Heart. Never heard about it before...

Also a chapter dedicated to psychology which I believe wasn't there before in the previous edition.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 08.07.17 7:26

Nightshade, he does talk about psychology a lot so maybe the material is just placed in a chapter now? It could also be a new chapter.

I also noticed Dragon Heart and think that is quite an interesting title... Cannot wait until my copy arrives... bounce

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 08.07.17 16:17

While the earlier work the energy of the books was different, now everything is concentrated in a single book. The cover has a thunderous power, you can feel it at distance.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 09.07.17 7:25

A powerful tool to those capable of wielding it. Not many will.

I was looking forward to a new release of the Asetian Bible for ten years. This will be very good for teaching and initiation in private circles, I'm surprised that the Aset Ka made this one public.

Some might not understand this but my only complaint is that I wish that the book was more expensive so that less misguided, fluffs and trolls had access to it.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 09.07.17 8:24

Victor wrote:A powerful tool to those capable of wielding it. Not many will.

I was looking forward to a new release of the Asetian Bible for ten years. This will be very good for teaching and initiation in private circles, I'm surprised that the Aset Ka made this one public.

Some might not understand this but my only complaint is that I wish that the book was more expensive so that less misguided, fluffs and trolls had access to it.

It required something as intense as the Violet Throne to get good old master Victor to post. Devil
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 09.07.17 11:23

Victor, that was very brash.
We have all been waiting for more than a decade for this.

I don't see how anyone wouldn't understand the desire for the misguided not to have their hands on it. However, I don't believe being more expensive would be a way to weed out the "fluffs" as we have one for a (rich) president here in America.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.17 12:08

No matter which one would have been elected, the fluff would have originated from the same area you list as home...hehe. And that is not saying you are fluff....so don't go to pieces.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 09.07.17 12:17

I think that's besides the point, Maxx. Any fluff in the pillow keeps the head of the mass-man comfortable with himself at night.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.17 12:21

Just following your advice, young man. You did say for me to lighten up.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 09.07.17 12:22

Quite fluffy you've become.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.17 12:29

ha. Things are never what they appear on the surface.
My pillow looks very soft....but....It is never used. I sleep standing up in the corner
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 09.07.17 12:30

I knew a guy in the psych ward like that Twisted Evil

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.17 12:32

Really??? What were you doing there?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 09.07.17 12:37

Research Exclamation
PM me if you want to continue this as we've been disrespectful enough to thread

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.17 12:41

As Victor put it, many will just not understand why.....he was prophetic.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 06.08.17 3:04

To anyone thinking of ordering the Violet Throne by Luis Marques, or about to get it shipped to them...
I feel like I should give a few words of warning, as someone who got it and has been delving into it for the past few days - Don't take it lightly. It is, like it's written in the intro available on the AK Website, much more than just a book. Those are not fancy words or an exaggeration. It *will* initiate change. It *will* dig to the deepest parts of your being, uncovering thoughts, feelings, emotions that maybe you forgot or wanted to forget, or tried to ignore, if you let it.. and perhaps even if you don't. It's not a book at all... I would call it an entity in itself, nearly with its own life. It is much, much more than just about the words written on its pages, although those are very potent gems by themselves.
I don't discourage the acquisition of the book, not at all, as I admire it, just like I admire the other works of Luis Marques. I encourage it to those who are interested, but just giving the friendly warning to tread carefully. And if needed and wanted... the ones who already got the 'book' are here, and I'm sure many would be willing to help with anything related to it. Smile
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 06.08.17 3:30

Congratulations, you can read

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 06.08.17 3:35

Mind explaining your sarcasm?
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum