Lycanthropes And Vampires.

4 posters

Go down

Lycanthropes And Vampires. Empty Lycanthropes And Vampires.

Post by TaurusDevil 06.01.18 13:09

Do they get on?
TaurusDevil
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Lycanthropes And Vampires. Empty Re: Lycanthropes And Vampires.

Post by Lynskha 06.01.18 14:08

Are you talking about beings who identify with these two types of energies? But not going to the fiction side of it, right?

If we were going to talk about how the subtle bodies vibrate we could say there is a difference, where the Lycans would be more agressive in nature, more controle by the reptilian brain, maybe, and the vampires would tend to have a more "elegant" (?) vibration, however that is not a thing to say these beings could not get along. As it means not all those who identify in the same always kin get along.
So I believe that unfortunatly fiction plays a role here as it Influences the judgement based on words and "descriptions" when actually the important things are in much deeper layers, beyond labels.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TaurusDevil 07.01.18 8:41

[quote="Lynskha"]Are you talking about beings who identify with these two types of energies? But not going to the fiction side of it, right?
[/b]
If we were going to talk about how the subtle bodies vibrate we could say there is a difference, where the Lycans would be more agressive in nature, more controle by the reptilian brain, maybe, and the vampires would tend to have a more "elegant" (?) vibration, however that is not a thing to say these beings could not get along. As it means not all those who identify in the same always  kin get along.
So I believe that unfortunatly fiction plays a role here as it Influences the judgement based on words and "descriptions" when actually the important things are in much deeper layers, beyond labels. [/quote]

Yes, not the rubbishy fiction stuff!
TaurusDevil
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 07.01.18 9:13

That is what I believe, If I were asked this question many years ago, I was in the fictional allure of the thing, at my teen ages, I would say, nooo they don`t get along, they are always at war.

Then some movies came, Twilight and Unerworld...

Again war, but also some interaction, even romance between them.

So stepping out of the "eternal fight" created by this fiction , if we go tothe serious part ot if, on how some identify with different vibrations and nature, it is hard to say either yes or no, as there are other elements involved.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 07.01.18 17:05

Yes we can get along. I have lycan friends. Of course they feel different to me but, so too do humans.

I don't expect other beings to feel like vampires, they are not vampires but, that does not inherently make them unlikable or, impossible to get alone with. I encounter more difficulty with the fantastical "otherkin" species than with those that are more or less of earthly creatures.
Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 07.01.18 17:19

Underworld *
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.01.18 15:47

First, What are you specifically referring to when you say "Lycan"?

Second, regarding natures. While I identify as a vampire, I've been told by other vampires that I'm actually not aggressive enough to be a vampire. They didn't mean it to say they were some sort of judge or sorting hat for vampires, but generally speaking they observed vampires generally being more aggressive than not, and apparently more aggressive in personality than I am. .. So in regards to aggression of vampires versus "lycans", I might argue that this is not a thing and varies by individual.

Third, if by lycan you mean some level of werewolf...

I identify as a wolf therian, and I am also a vampire. the gist of it is I feel a need to feed among other "symptoms" which I feel distinguishes me as a vampire based on a definition of it. I also identify in some way as a nonhuman animal. So in a manner of speaking, I am like a werewolf (wolf and human, yeah?) and a vampire, and I get on just fine with myself. I have made friends with other wolf therians, those who identify as Werewolves specifically (werewolfKin being the more appropriate term), and VampireKin (those who identify as nonhuman vampires).

There is no war, there is not bad blood, we're individuals, with human bodies and our own personalities. That's all there is to it.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum