Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vampires and Lycanthropes Empty Vampires and Lycanthropes

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.11.18 16:02

Hello and well met.

Do we know anything about lycanthropes and how they differentiate themselves from vampires?

As far as I have gathered, both have a predatory nature, and beastlike manifestations. But maybe the latter is more explicit in werewolves?

I have also heard that lycanthropes have feeding habits but which is different from vampires. In that way, how does it differentiate itself from a vampire's feeding?

I do not know if they necessarily feed on energy, although it seems to be implicit. Maybe they do afterall, and hence my first question, what distinguishes them from a vampire if they would have about the same needs? Maybe it is a mistake to identify a creature directly by his habits or practices however, as a normal human could be practicing vampirism and would not per our (or more common Aset Ka) definitions here be exactly vampires but merely humans practicing those arts. So what really do we know about werewolves, and how are they (dis)similar to vampires?

Thanks.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Lycanthropes Empty Re: Vampires and Lycanthropes

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.18 20:48

I do not know very much about lycanthropes, but I think this question can be approached from an analysis that takes different metaphysical factors into consideration. (All just my own thoughts, really, and not an authoritative source.)

When good sources are scarce, we can use an angle of subtle vibration as a road map of sorts. The subtle vibration of a vampiric being is intense, leading to their increased need for Ka. It has been said that lycanthropic beings are not as adept at metaphysics, nor do they have as high of a subtle vibration, being much more connected to the plane of matter and possessing more physical strength. This would point to their feeding methods being less efficient than those of a vampire, who would be a natural at such things. But I do not personally feel every being can be defined so strictly like this. Surely every soul has the potential to express individuality, leaving it not out of the realm of possibility for a lycanthrope to become a great practitioner of magick. Going further, it is entirely possible for any being, whether human or otherwise, to learn techniques of vampiric feeding since practices do not define the deep nature of the soul.

The differences between the two rely on that expressed nature of the soul. Still, it's a cloudy and complex subject in my opinion. The differences might vary depending on what stage of awakening each being is in. (By awakening, I mean learning about and discovering the condition of the soul.) Aside from that, it also depends on whether or not you mean general vampiric beings, or Asetians. Taking Asetians out of the picture, people that simply exhibit a "vampiric" nature can be doing so for a huge variety of reasons, as we have learned. Those reasons could hinge on a damaged subtle body that tries to rely on taking energy to heal. It could also stem from deep within the subconscious mind, where different elements of psychological nature rule over behavioral patterns and the unwitting intake of outside energy. Or perhaps someone seems vampiric because they act in a predatory way to fuel their magickal workings. Each condition changes the comparisons greatly. A "psychological vampire", or rather, those Luis Marques describes as using the archetype to hide their incompleteness, would present a massively different comparison than if we were to consider an advanced practitioner of magic (human or other) with the knowledge required to activate various drains.

For a lycanthrope's feeding habits, maybe they would feel liberated by feeding in the astral, since they can take a form that is natural to them on that plane. That "feeding" probably depends, again, on the condition of their subtle system. What speed their shen centers are rotating, any blockages they may have in the system, how intense their need is to begin with, whether they are naturally vampiric or just have that urge occasionally to restore balance within themselves.

I think the heart of the matter would be better addressed by taking subtle factors into consideration. Much of this would come from how the individual's energy vibrates. The essence of their soul. Their origin, as well. Uncovering the nature of one's own soul can be tricky, since it takes a certain mastery, clear sight, and higher communion with that voice of Self.

I don't have a perfect understanding of these beings but it is all rather interesting. I noticed there are some old threads around as well that address this topic.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.11.18 7:45

That's a great reply, Rhea Kaye. My thanks.

You say however, as many have said, that lycanthropes are not as adept at magick as vampires and that they are more leaning towards the physical. But then, how do you say that they can be good at feeding in the astral? Maybe it is just my misunderstanding and confusion with terms. And, where would you pinpoint lycanthropes in comparison to humans in the same regard (to metaphysics)?

I might not speak for all lycanthropes but I do have traits reminding me of the same and perhaps slight inclinations for such course of behaviour.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.11.18 18:22

I don't know if you've combed through this thread yet, but I'll link it in case you or anyone else is interested.

I know that opinions and information has probably changed since this thread's creation. There are some things within it that do not make sense to me, but it's interesting to read and contemplate.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.11.18 8:35

Oh, yes, I have perused that thread a few times, I do believe. I personally don't think lycanthropes are enemies of vampires, just originated as a concept from the Underworld movies I am quite sure. I think they would be able to get alongst very well. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 18.11.18 9:56

I do not believe in any animosity between the two. Historically, an inter-relation is more common. Either that or the two are regarded as separate. I couldn't find anything pre-films in the 1970s on vampires versus werewolves.

[needs verification]
Before the end of the 19th century, the Greeks believed that the corpses of werewolves, if not destroyed, would return to life in the form of wolves or hyenas which prowled battlefields, drinking the blood of dying soldiers. In the same vein, in some rural areas of Germany, Poland and Northern France, it was once believed that people who died in mortal sin came back to life as blood-drinking wolves. These "undead" werewolves would return to their human corpse form at daylight. They were dealt with by decapitation with a spade and exorcism by the parish priest. The head would then be thrown into a stream, where the weight of its sins was thought to weigh it down. Sometimes, the same methods used to dispose of ordinary vampires would be used. The vampire was also linked to the werewolf in East European countries, particularly Bulgaria, Serbia and Slovenia. In Serbia, the werewolf and vampire are known collectively as vulkodlak
Woodward, Ian (1979). The Werewolf Delusion. Paddington Press. ISBN 0-448-23170-0.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.11.18 10:21

Interesting, nachtzehren, I have indeed heard about these kinds of things where werewolves and vampires have been thought to be synonymous in some way, in different folklores. Although I would not exactly say that is the case in reality, but it might differ. Of course certain similarities and overlapping traits there could be, sometimes even blurring the lines, potentially... And, I think both vampires and werewolves might be shape-shifters in some sense. I think that has been stated on this forum before on some other thread, too. Apart from folklore, though, it is difficult to get any exact account of real life werewolves, if they now exist as a species of otherkin. It appears seemingly easier to understand vampires from all the accounts that we get. Anyhow, thanks for the quote and sharing of text.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 22.11.18 14:53

I'm guessing the topic of vampirism is an easier topic of discussion due to the relative humanity at least in appearance and mannerisms of a vampire. Whereas, Lycanthropes seem to stray further from what we may understand to be relatively human. As humans and vampires respectively to grasp a concept outside of our realm of experience is undoubtedly going to more difficult to understand, explain and perceive. However, his is simply conjecture and I may be spouting complete bollocks.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.11.18 16:06

Not bad points. I might have touched upon similar notions in my thoughts. It doesn't stray far off the mark, in all actuality, or according to some parallel lines of thought. For example, you mention how vampires are more seemingly human, in one way, than werewolves who would have a savage, beastlike nature apart from vampires that would appear more elegant. In one way this might echo into how their inner nature is perceived and manifested within to without.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 23.11.18 10:43

Exactly my point. Though, I'm curious to as if we can find any who are willing to divulge more on the topic. Not sure how the site could attract these people as it is somewhat segregated by name, even if by a glance at its contents it is not. Maybe a Lycanthropes topic section, something to attract more discussion and commentators on the topic could bring more insights and/or answers. Though this is a big ask I believe it would be an interesting step in broadening this sites community, perhaps linking to the "popular" 'make vampirismforum great again' thread. That would maybe draw in a greater community, ones that are still involved within our sphere. Though to know this would be clairvoyance and unfortunately, this is not an art I posses and therefore, have no idea if it would work or not. Maybe it would just fall flat. I thought it may be interesting nonetheless, if people are interested perhaps I will open a further thread on the topic of asking for further topics on Off Topic. As in my opinion, the Off topic is the most used area and thus may be an indicator to the "need" for a broadening of this sites interests. Do let me know what you think.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.11.18 7:27

I can see what you mean. But, this site is primarily about vampirism. I could be wrong but I don't see a lycanthrope section being included in the site list. Either way though, people from all paths of life are welcome here. If people with a reverence for lycanthropes find themselves here on this site and wish to share their thoughts, I am sure that will be quite welcome.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.11.18 8:58

Indeed, I agree. Would be nice to see people of such orientation or identification here, since I also personally share quite strong similar traits...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 28.11.18 12:11

Exactly what I was proposing, I'm sure they'd feel welcome here, its just that obviously I would assume the lack of any sections on anything but, vampirism may be causing ostracisation. Even if vampirism is the intended topic of the site, maybe having something there to be more vocal about our accepting attitudes to all manner of creatures and peoples. Obviously, unless the moderators see this its a futile attempt anyways.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.11.18 12:45

Well, they do state in the top: "This is a gathering not only for Vampires, as for Witches, the diversity of Otherkin and yes, even Humans."
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.18 16:30

yes. even I have access here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.11.18 16:56

That's a good point to bring up. That site banner sort of clears this matter up. My recommendation is to not focus on additional sections to the forum but instead to focus on interesting topics for discussion. The entire world of the occult offers an array of ripe discussion ideas.
We all have different areas we are interested in, certainly different things that call to us. It is the intention and thoughtful depth of the subject matter that counts.

Hello Maxx.

I too would like to see more topics centered around Ancient Egypt as that is where the real substance is. Just a suggestion for topics. The brainstorm is under way for a good thread.

Guano, if you have any topics you're interested to discuss, just post them and test it out. A lot of things have been discussed here over the years, covering many topics. I look forward to hearing more from you, if you decide to make additional posts.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.18 17:54

you might consider researching the real reason for animosity between Aset Ka and the Order of Set? If found, many questions would be answered explaining history as written the world over.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.11.18 18:05

Maxx,
It's interesting that you bring this up, because I've actually been looking into it lately. I don't have a lengthy commentary at this time, since I am still in the process of research. I think there is much history to sift through and the subject has a lot of complexity, which makes it all the more attractive as a point of study.
The Violet Throne includes a lovely section about Sep Tepy and touches upon some of the more obvious reasons for their animosity. Those include (as you know) Aset's conquering of Ra's power which spawned an eternal war for the Throne, since Set and His subjects would never accept Her rule. But, things are never that simple and there is an enormous amount of digging to do for sure. I think many occult clues are hidden throughout the ages... encoded in the Bible, in other traditions, even in the seven Pillars and the positioning of violet versus deep red on the light spectrum. It's still a subject I'm chewing on and probably will be for a very long time. Their war is definitely not a simple subject, despite what it may appear to be at a cursory glance.
This is a good point of discussion, with lots of potential. I'm still gathering notes. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.18 18:33

the topic would give most people here a subject to look into as they have no knowledge of the Aset Ka at all.  Most just came in the door seeing the word vampire and that is all they have any focus on.  Since there is a ton of reasoning behind this place which many have no idea what is going on, it would help give many an education by asking them to do research on real vampires instead of Vlad, and my own opinion is well known as I am not that secret about it, I would suggest they find out what kind of vampire they really are.  (lol).

If they do not even seek out their own info on how to sleep in a coffin and ask for others advice, I suggest it would help in finding out what the Aset Ka has to do with the world outside of their coffin.  Just my thoughts.  Of course, I even upset native Egyptians when I do not have the nicest things to say about their national hero Zahi Hawass when I call his info a con job regarding history. His Phd had to politically be awarded as his grades were among the bottom of the class so I would suggest I am correct as proof is there to back up what I say.  But I disagree with many Egyptians, Christians, Jews or Hebrews, and most vampires but that is no secret either.

I am sure I could discover something I am unaware of if many would only join to research and seek the answer to the big question.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.11.18 19:06

I can see where you're coming from. There definitely is a draw from all the types looking for only vampire info. A lot of circus acts have happened in the past due to that. Some may disagree with this, but I've actually been feeling for a while that "vampires" are really not that interesting at all. More often than not, if "vampire" is what someone places all focus into, they are often quite limited and probably lack understanding in some fashion. Because, what creates true vampirism? I'm talking the ancient kind, as you know already- the Asetians and Sethians. That is of course where the real substance is, but their reality is not defined by "vampires" this and "vampires" that. "Vampire" is not the foundation of their hidden world. It even seems extraneous when one begins to dig deeper into the mechanisms behind why they take in energy from outside sources. Then, the word begins to seem more like a clumsy add-on to define the inscrutable and not a shimmering point of allure like many pretend it is. The very word "vampire" is one that seems to lead many people off the edge of a cliff, never to return. I'm sure people know what I'm getting at here. It's not a shiny toy or status symbol.  Well, I know it sounds like a broken record at this point, but there will always be that deep divide when it comes to what people are seeking in the whole topic of "vampires". Some will forever look below the abyss and become devoured. Automatic diagnostic tool- where does one place the origin of vampires? If it's with Vlad, I feel they are just looking at the "presumptuous glitter" and therefore focus their efforts below the abyss or even better yet, within the heaviness of the physical. People rightfully compare the Book of Orion to a view above the Abyss as presented by the Aset Ka. Within this "book", the word vampire is not really a huge focus. This is very telling.

Concerning Zahi Hawass, I am not familiar with his works so I am unable to comment further. That is interesting though, and I'll keep it in mind when I investigate him more. I know much of Egyptology is corrupted with viewpoints that do not take real spirituality under enough consideration. It's not unsurprising though, since we can find people trying to corrupt information about history all the time. They cannot seem to help themselves.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.18 19:40

Be careful.  It sounds like possibly too much agreement.
You could become tainted by showing too much in common with me.   lol.

But you mentioned the bible connected with the historical account.  I could spend hours in that area connected with the old testament, the historical lack of evidence of famous individuals listed that cannot be found in specific timeframes.  Names changed, places changes, etc., gnostic gospels compared with the dead sea scrolls and how they differ, Essenes, lol as well as Kings of Egypt and their bloodlines which do not jive with history....but I digress.  I can go on and on about this.  the 18th and 19th dynasty holds much of my interest.  Zahi has sold much of the finds to private individuals and should never be allowed to die and punished forever what he has done.

Some info, as listed here in various places, I describe what I have seen first hand in the spirit realm, but I always try to confirm all of that here in the physical. Much written history has been changed to benefit rich elite to try and confirm their stories and make them fit into place for certain situations.

As far as your question as to why the energy of various types might be drawn from others may have several reasons. Many historical scenes and situations would shed light on some sections of this. But the black land compared to the red land has as much difference in historical local and factual situations as Urban areas from the countryside areas today in our cultures.

But the whole topic is far from sucking necks and hanging out in the darkness. I even slid down a very high wall very slowly as others looked on wondering how I did that in the astral last night.

BTW. that reminds me that I recall you were saying you would have to try my suggestion of changing the life composition within everything you eat and drink before consumption? How is that working for you? I have gained all kinds of additional energy and complete healing techniques with this item. I feel younger because of it. It has happened little by little and now all of once. But I can certainly tell a big difference.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.11.18 20:18

I'd be happy to hear you elaborate much more on what you mention regarding the Bible and all those connections, but that's up to you of course. It is an interesting topic for sure. That book is a pit for billions, but an occult tool only for few. Much potential there for enlightenment, if approached with the right mindset. Personally, my next stop in that whole area will be the Torah. (Yet another long undertaking, but I'm up for it.)

My interest is captivated by the mention of this man selling information. Google is already more than willing to lend me a hand in this area, it seems. One of the first things that appears is the title "The Fall of Zahi Hawass," so I see the digging will be fruitful.

Ah yes, the energy work on food. I began to do this but fell off the wagon and stopped. However, the reminder comes at a good time. My recent post about energy work and food arose out of a specific increase in sensitivity that led me to become intolerant of some things I had previously enjoyed. That inner voice tells me the standard American diet must be avoided at all costs, and the veil has been lifted, so to speak. Some things, no matter how tasty they might seem, appear to collect nasty sludge energy on a subtle level. At this point I became aware that I needed to get my act together about the foods consumed and become more disciplined. This is my current project, after seeing how these things can chain together and cause unexpected reactions. Vegetarianism or veganism may become a point of interest in the future, depending on how such diets are able to be balanced in a healthy and productive way.
I can see what you mean about this practice you mention. After sensing food, it feels that bringing it closer to the personal vibration and changing that energy composition will only bring positive benefits. I also think this practice can deepen the intuitive understanding of which foods are good for the energy and which ones aren't. Some choices aren't bad on an obvious level but of course America appears to be notorious about messing with its food supply and adding nasty, hidden things to it unnecessarily....
Glad this is working for you. I'll have to revive this practice in my own life.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.18 20:55

as I said, I would be happy to get involved with posting info and details on things connecting with the Bible and Egypt going back to the 1st dynasty and beyond and even the Torah and Quran connection that I have found.  But I feel that others should become involved also with working with this topic to discover different things from different areas that can all be connected back to the Aset Ka.  By organizing a group effort there may be more things that can come to the light since this is supposed to be a forum with some info regarding the Aset Ka.  Otherwise, one coming in here could find no difference in comments from other so-called networks called a vampire connection with this one.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.18 7:17

You have any initial leads, Maxx? It could be interesting to pursue this direction in study. And also, maybe we should create a new thread for this. "Vampires and Lycnanthropes"... hehe.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.11.18 7:36

I have all kinds of info but it is more on the topic of the Aset Ka and the differences with the Sethians, and not toward vampires or Lycnanthropes or shapeshifters.  As mentioned, I am not interested in just posting everything I can put out there unless there are others interested in contributing.  As far as the Bible info, it is nothing but clarity and explanation of the story of Egypt and does not differ at all from Egypt. It is one of the biggest shams of history as far as pulling the darkness over people.

example. The story of Lot's wife is nothing but an example of saying do not look back constantly at your past and focusing on those things you keep thinking about where you have been wronged by others. The dif is focusing on your present and planning your future otherwise your life will become stagnant and you will perish without advancing in your life as you came into this world to accomplish.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next