Ramla-Meryt
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vampires and Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires and Lycanthropes

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.11.18 7:47

Ah, I see. That is a nice possibility. Unfortunately I am relatively new with my studies into Asetianism and Egyptology and similar related subjects that we would draw parallel upon here, although, perhaps not all, but I am not that deeply into them at the moment as I would like to be. There are things I have read and studied but not in those direct lines all the time, so I would probably need some lead directives first - something to start with and then fill in upon those topics. Maybe some things might even link back to things I have studied before but under a new lense or perspective. A group initiative does indeed sound interesting and might bring back rightful activity to this forum again as it was more specified towards, like towards Aset Ka and related areas of study. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 29.11.18 14:16

I appreciate the large reception to my ideas. But, as a skeptic I'd rather not delve into asetianism and that stuff as in my opinion its a bit vague and I just don't buy it. However, I digress, I will endeavour to create new threads when and where I can relating to perhaps further afield topics. Thanks for the feedback on the idea.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.18 10:49

"Those who judge what is found at surface without valuing every complexity that lies beneath are not worthy of our time and consideration. ☥"

~Luis Marques
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.12.18 11:34

That's a good quote. I Agree
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.12.18 12:00

Agreed. Certainly there is profound depth to Asetianism but, if you dismiss it on a surface level you will never find out.

Also, Maxx, no lead directives as of yet? What do you think about Mark Passio - does he dwell into subjects upon which we might draw parallel to the Sethians? For instance, he speaks a lot about the secret rulers behind the scenes and refers to them as powerful dark sorcerers, for lack of better terms perhaps, who employ ancient psychology for mass manipulation of the population through television, news and media, etc. It is pretty basic conspiratorial stuff to me but no less of significance and noteworthiness in speculations like these. But, I of course do not know if it holds direct connections but have speculated in these terms for a while as have probably many others drawing simple parallels of how they operate. Seems to be similar. But then again, he mentions that this 'cabal' of conspirators or "powerful dark sorcerers" are of many different groups and that it is not just one secret organization altogether but a network of them.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.18 12:38

I have plenty of material on the above subject but as I said, if there is no interest by several to enter into this and to offer their input, I am not going to just post info for those with no reason to even be here other than waving a flag saying "I am a vampire."  Occult Magic should be somewhat on the mind of those that enter as well.

The occult sciences are the secret teachings of the World Saviors, prophets, seers, sages, and initiated philosophers, with which they instructed their most intimate disciples. This body of esoteric tradition has descended to the present time through the medium of secret religious societies, which therefore are in possession of a most sacred and peculiar knowledge of extra-physical energies, faculties, functions, and powers. The most important of the occult sciences are magic, demonism, exorcism, alchemy, cabala, astrology and other forms of divination, spiritism, magnetism, esoteric cosmogony, and anthropology, the metaphysical physiology of man, and the extra-sensory perceptions.

The well-informed student of occultism is one of the most universally learned of human beings. He must be acquainted with all of the important systems of world philosophy and religion, both Eastern and Western, and he must have a thorough understanding of ancient sciences and arts. There is no place for the superficial thinker in this field; and should he wander in by accident, it would be wise for him to depart in haste.  

Manly P Hall had much to say with a keen insight into the other side of things.  And I have heard several recordings from Mark that was noteworthy, as well.  But in all honesty, never have I ever heard any commentary from a person of wisdom requesting the best method of safely sleeping in a coffin to garner emotional well-being.  I think Ms Sybil gets the award as the wisest individual here for the year 2018.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.12.18 12:58

I see your point. Nice quotes by Manly P. Hall too. We will see if more people are interested. Hoping so.

I do not see what you mean by this, however: "But in all honesty, never have I ever heard any commentary from a person of wisdom requesting the best method of safely sleeping in a coffin to garner emotional well-being. I think Ms Sybil gets the award as the wisest individual here for the year 2018." How does that tie into the subject?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.18 13:32

very easily.  If I look through the entire postings ever recorded on this site, I could not hope to find two better examples of illustrations of what I had said about individuals coming into this site and making posts with no knowledge whatsoever of the Aset Ka or what it stands for at all. I waited several days to see if anyone else here was offended by the statement made that Asetianism was really not to be taken very seriously here on this site.  So what the hell are they doing here insulting you?   With that in mind, I said one could not find any present evidence to show there was any difference in this forum and all the other vampire community network sites out there by the conversations going on.  And, Ms Sybil certainly saw that by the way she dealt with coffin boy.  That should explain my views rather clearly.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.12.18 19:32

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Agreed. Certainly there is profound depth to Asetianism but, if you dismiss it on a surface level you will never find out.

Also, Maxx, no lead directives as of yet? What do you think about Mark Passio - does he dwell into subjects upon which we might draw parallel to the Sethians? For instance, he speaks a lot about the secret rulers behind the scenes and refers to them as powerful dark sorcerers, for lack of better terms perhaps, who employ ancient psychology for mass manipulation of the population through television, news and media, etc. It is pretty basic conspiratorial stuff to me but no less of significance and noteworthiness in speculations like these. But, I of course do not know if it holds direct connections but have speculated in these terms for a while as have probably many others drawing simple parallels of how they operate. Seems to be similar. But then again, he mentions that this 'cabal' of conspirators or "powerful dark sorcerers" are of many different groups and that it is not just one secret organization altogether but a network of them.

I would venture to say that Aset is just as dark or even more so than your mention of the Sethians.  Not much is spoken of that here but those that know are aware of it.  I would like to ask you what you think of the fact that Seth was often viewed as a Being that was viewed as the Savior of the times, and not only ASET.  A few of the Kings and Rulers of Egypt openly sought the favor of Seth as well as people worshiping in His Temples built for him. He was a healer for many and produced theirs requests almost instantly in some cases so their worship was not in vain. Many added the name of Seth to their name to show He was the source they looked toward for the good of the region and countryside.  Two of the rulers even took his name completely for theirs. These times were viewed in a different light than what I see spoken of here on the forum as the personality of Seth or Set.  Why do you think as things and circumstances went from Ruler to Ruler, the view of Seth changed from good to bad? And this did not happen once and then stayed that way. This took place back and forth and back again and again. Why do you think we find this recorded that sometimes entire cities honored Seth for his grand happiness that he afforded them?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.12.18 6:05

It is an interesting question, something I might not have many answers to, however I did just cross this understanding in reading in a book called "The Rise and Fall of Ancient Egypt", where it seems to indicate the same by how well he was presented by certain rulers when they took his own name in their titles or kingly names. Would really like to dwell deeper into this question. But it does make certain intuitive sense. Afterall he was a deity, a god. Would not think a god or deity would not be able to help their peoples and at least show some level of compassion or altruism. As they say in the Asetian Bible part of the Violet Throne I think, this was not a battle of good versus evil but of different ideologies in which people believed, and firmly or staunchly held in and fought for. But as with most (?) of ancient Egypt, I think we find different regions being under the influence or in worship of different gods and goddesses, all depending upon situation, history, geography, time or whatever else. You might correct me if I am wrong here, as I do not know if I have all my facts straight, but this seems to be the case after just some beginning level research.

As for your question about why the view changed from good to bad regarding Seth many times, back and forth, do you think there might have been certain intrigues between, or varying influences from, Aset Ka and the Red Order of Seth or were these occurences dependent upon more simple happenings of ideological shiftings that were related to the normal people and human rulers?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.12.18 7:04

When looking into the details that we find in archeological studies and historical records my impression is that those shifts in ideology and how the common people saw the adopted deities reflected from those who were in power. During periods of Sethian rule we see Seth described as a more benevolent force, inciting people to call upon him for healing and blessings, while during times of Asetian rule we notice a much stronger influence of deities such as Aset, Horus, Osiris and Anubis. This makes sense since we know that pharaonic power in ancient Egypt wasn't static and there were different eras of an Asetian Empire as there were others of Sethian rule.

It's important what Maxx said though, to keep in mind that both Aset and Seth can be incredibly dark and dangerous deities. It was never about a kind one and an evil other. Both can be terrifying. That's why I have to cringe when I look at all the New Agers attempting evocations of Isis and Set and claiming they were visited, interacted and sometimes even embodied by them. It's ridiculous. No one would have the power to contain such force. Most people attempting it and falling for such delusions are usually being preyed upon by tricks of minor entities that are simply playing with their minds. This aspect is also explained in the Violet Throne. Beware of it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.12.18 7:26

That is good insight, something to constantly keep in mind as without that knowledge one can easily be deceived as you say.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.12.18 7:33

Good points. I can't say I agree with the notion of Aset being some force of only goodness either.
The essence of divinity contains both sides of the coin. The war between the two ancient families was/is quite complex, stemming from a time in history during which notions of good and evil were not accepted as foundational law.
One very important detail is included in the section about Sep Tepy, elaborating on the Epic Wars and the time during which Aset unleashed Serket and the Seven Scorpions in full force. I think it is safe to say the Imperial Guard is darkest force this world has ever seen.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.12.18 9:05

"The war between the two ancient families was/is quite complex, stemming from a time in history during which notions of good and evil were not accepted as foundational law." Yes, that is something very interesting - how the psychology has drastically changed since then and by a huge portion to the degree of the implementation of such notions as dividing the world between "good" and "evil" by certain monotheistic religions. One might question if this is intentional by design to cause such change, whether it is beneficial or not, in how it impacts us enormously? What underlying impulses might be behind it, and are they in any way, shape or form contributing to the collective evolution or towards collective enslavement? These are some interesting thoughts to contemplate. How would we do without these notions, essentially? Better or worse?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 02.12.18 10:17

Posting as a reminder for myself. I very much want to return to this so I can more thoroughly read and form a response.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.12.18 20:47

Regarding Jonathan comments...
Bear in mind when the Temples were in each location and city, there was an inner area and outer area.  The Priests were allowed into the inner area and common people were allowed into the outer area.  A third and private area was reserved for the Pharaoh only where the personal calling took place. The Deity was called on in that inner area and did show up physically many times.  The Deity was honored 3 or more times a day and the Temple was serviced and honored daily....what I am getting at is I agree with your statement 90% but that Being is still being called on and honored even in this day and time and chooses to appear or not.  We agree that the Priesthood has gone underground and still operates, although in secret.  But common people with no training to access have no connection to interact with that Being.  (Personally, I feel the Priests of that particular Temple had more spiritual power than the Pharaoh but of course, it depended on the particular Pharaoh and how advanced their connection to the other world was.)

I state the above because in the early 60s, there is definite classified records of the CIA taking over a study of Edgar Cayce and his material on Atlantis and it rising in the area around Bimini.  The Elite own the CIA.  They are one and the same.  They knew the history of the power that grew out of Atlantis and that certain Priests of Egypt still had knowledge of that.  If the Elite could get their hands on it, they could control the population of the world with other-world mind technology (so-called magic) which was certainly being commonly used. They have acquired some of it today, in answer to a question from Mystic.  But the CIA will keep all stories of what is actually taking place around Bimini as secret as possible.  Now, in regard to Zahi Hawass, he was placed in his position to benefit any discoveries along this venue to allow the Elite to obtain any secrets needed to stay ahead of ordinary science.  I believe he served his Masters well as so much has disappeared into thin air under his watch.

My background knowledge is more in line with the 18th and 19th dynasty but there is record going back to the beginning of the Pharaoh Dynasties regarding the Seth Being and then onward.  It breaks down in the 18th Dynasty as the bloodline is completely destroyed at that point.  I can show that the Hebrews are the Asiatic foreigners coupled with the cult followers of Amenhotep IV, that were relocated to the newly built city of Armana. When King Tut took over from IV, his attitude of allowing the worship of the previous Gods was not exactly correct.  Ay convinced Amenhotep IV to turn over rulership to Tut and abdicate.  At that point the common people were allowed to reopen the Temples under the previous format, but what is not widely circulated is that the attitude of Tut was that all of the other Gods outside of Aten were considered worthy of being secondary Beings such as the Christians today view Angels under Their central God.  Amenhotep IV still regarded Aten as the only Supreme God sharing that status with no other.

Since Amenhotep IV was half Hebrew and half Egyptian, a large problem developed when he was born.  He was supposed to have been killed at birth but he survived.  His father had given orders but there was a problem and the command was not completed.  Therefore the Priests were angry as hell that he was even considered as Pharaoh material.  IV was always having to stay on his guard against assassination from that Priesthood and his attitude helped in formatting his anger towards their Religious environment... so this was a back and forth that went on for a few years until the Aten Temple was built in Armana and Thebes Priesthood was ordered shut down.  

BTW.  The Romans were unable to pronounce the name Seth correctly in Egyptian and when they pronounced it, it sounded more like Set.  This is why we see it written two different ways.  Egyptian mostly use no vowels as we use in the English language.  Anyway, I have so much info on so many things in all the background of this, it would take a year to go through it.  But we need many to come in with info.  I have so much material about the finding of scrolls as well as going back to Isaiah showing why the Gnostics and the Essenes do not agree as to Jesus at all.  In fact, there were two of them.  One that showed up physically that did not match many things and another one 1000 years earlier that only showed up in spirit.  Written facts regarding all of this.  Then probably showing that Joshua in the battles written in about in the old testament never existed as two towns he is said to have been involved with were destroyed long before the time frame he says as well as two towns he says he battled with not even built until long after he was supposed to have lived.  Total shambles of stories.  Also, a complete surprise of real names of some people out of the Bible that no one can produce historical accounts of at all... but if you change the name and time they lived then all the stories and accounts found there come to show real-time existence.  Talk about a strange book with some strange details that come to life.

Then we can also look at special designs of different Temples and how they were designed to conform to the human body specific area.... because people would go to a special temple to be healed by sounds and colors depending on what kind of illness or sickness they had. There was a certain God Being the Temple was dedicated to that would aid the ill human and heal that specific problem. Priests of that particular Deity would be trained in how to treat the ailment. We know this worked and people were healed as they would not have continued to honor the God or continue to return with their problems. There are records today we can look at. I will end this now as I can go on and on for days about these things.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.12.18 10:53

Very interesting, thank you for contributing. I would like to look into your source material or references. I think some books about Jesus you have already linked me, but not the rest.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.18 11:07

I have over 2500 books in my library... much of this stuff will be done with memory but I will source as much as I can connect with if we go farther with this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.12.18 11:29

I am very early into my studies so bear with me. Only got two books on ancient Egypt at the moment. But there are many years ahead to simply read, research and study which I look forwards to. I am hopeful, or rather know, that my present studies will branch off into newer, currently unexplored charters and territories. But it will take a lot of time before I am quite on your level, hehe. Yet I am always willing to study and learn and look up sources to dwell deeper into it, as I believe now is a very good time for me to more fully dwell into all kinds of studies and set up that good schedule for the rest of my life. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.18 12:00

I am at no level.   Everyone is on the same path seeking knowledge and wisdom.  Also, I did fail to mention above that some of these items I acquired through meditation and looking at scenes in what some would call remote viewing...but that is not necessarily how I interact with it.  Some here in the forum would also discard my connection with interacting with Beings on a different dimension.  That is their problem.  I view it as the real place of Akasha since this physical level is not our real level of existence. We are half spirit in operation at all times as well as the world around us is teeming with Spirit Beings, But I do try and confirm my info as many ways as possible when acquired in my viewing outside the norm.  For example, Dolores Cannon listed Moses as being both a Hebrew and Egyptian and studied under both Priesthoods to acquire a magical knowledge.  This she obtained in her work.  I found it also in other books as well as info from Source I deal with.  So there it is.  If one is only to take info based on this realm as the only source of material to trust and use, then I am not your go-to kind of info person.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.12.18 12:02

I haven't a clue where to start in my response, so I suppose answering the OP is what I'm reverting to

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Hello and well met.

Do we know anything about lycanthropes and how they differentiate themselves from vampires?

As far as I have gathered, both have a predatory nature, and beastlike manifestations. But maybe the latter is more explicit in werewolves?

I suppose it depends on how you define a Lycanthrope.
Over the years, I've heard different variations. Some being: Lycanthrope being synonymous (historically or modern-subculturaly =/) with Therianthrope, Lycanthropes being victims of psychosis, Lycanthropes being similar to Therianthropes but with a subtle different nature/demeanor, and finally Lycanthropes being vastly different from Therianthropes with the only described trait represented is an ability to physically shape shift (though I have come across some vague descriptions of what resembles possession, multiplicity or some other variety of body/mind-sharing which could be spiritual or purely psychological).

I try to avoid the term Lycan altogether, given it's firm roots (in a modern context) in popculture. A majority of Lycans, or friends of, seem to describe their history, their expeirences as super human and too reminiscent of Underworld and other Fictionally-sourced story lines (wars, bloodlines, slavery, rebellion, super or unnatural powers, etc.). As well, the groups' often drastic claims of physical reality (mirroring those Fictional sources) with no evidence or even reference to back up their claims.

Lycanthropy, as a term though (clinical or otherwise) has evolved a bit to encompass all animal types, not just canids/wolves.

Some argue vampires and lycanthropes/therians are two sides of the same coin. I don't agree with this. I believe the nonhuman aspect of Therians/Lycanthropse is non-physical, whether this be spiritual or within the psyche is a hypothesis each individual determines for them self. The core similarity (and arguably the only one) is that we are in some way different from the average human.

In my personal definitions, a Lycan/Therian is nonhuman in some way, a vampire doesn't have to be.

Vampiric need can result from a nonhuman entity being housed in a physical body. Vampiric need, does not always indicate that one is a vampire. Therians don't typically have a need to feed, though they might experience cravings related to their animal[istic] nature. Many do experience predatory states of mind, but that base-instinctual shift is a cognitive effect of being nonhuman in some way. Keep in mind, even humans are predators.

Some self-described Lycans (those who claim to be different from Therians) descrive a need to hunt and may describe meat or blood cravings in relation to this.

The general demeanor of self-described Lycans (and werewolves, again that claim to not be Therians), in my personal experience, is more aggressive, often arrogant and difficult to reason with. Prone to manipulating and bolstering young, new or impressionable people into following their claims without question, but will turn around and adamantly discredit and condescend any newcomer of their personal claims, even when said claims are identical and parroted versions of the alpha's. To me, these self-titled alphas are overgrown children that need to be put in their place and given a more fitting title. They are not leaders, they are not pack (or clan as they call their groups) leaders, they are just bullies.

Those who believe or claim they can physically shape shift (many of whom call themselves Lycans and Werewolves), I've given the term Werefolk. The self-titled alphas and overgrown children I described appear to be a majority, but are likely only the most noticed as they are loud and imposing. Those that are more reasonable are a community and subculture with very little differences from Therians. Not all Werefolk identify as Wolf-Shifters.

I believe my beastline manifestations - shifts, is what I call them, are in relation to my Therianthropy, not my Vampirism. I don't see nor hear of many similar primal manifestations in Vampires, except when twoofing (starving). I've also read/heard it more common among blood feeders and blood-needing vampires. Identifying as both, I'm not a good example and differentiating between the two as separate things can be difficult.

I have also heard that lycanthropes have feeding habits but which is different from vampires. In that way, how does it differentiate itself from a vampire's feeding?

I do not know if they necessarily feed on energy, although it seems to be implicit. Maybe they do afterall, and hence my first question, what distinguishes them from a vampire if they would have about the same needs? Maybe it is a mistake to identify a creature directly by his habits or practices however, as a normal human could be practicing vampirism and would not per our (or more common Aset Ka) definitions here be exactly vampires but merely humans practicing those arts. So what really do we know about werewolves, and how are they (dis)similar to vampires?

Thanks.

Unless I've answered your question in responding to the previous quote, I can't say how the habits differentiate really. One is need, the other is not.

I don't believe a Lycan/Therian, innately has any need to feed. Unless they are actually Otherkin, and the species/entity they are (identify as) includes a vampiric nature or being within human body/in the physical plane, creates such a need. I don't believe the need is inherent for a majority, but rather a symptom circumstance.

Any Therian/Lycan, Otherkin or Human taking energy into themselves, is practicing vampirism, they might be vampiric, they might not be Vampire.

... and in case it is questioned, yes, my statements contradict my claims of being a vampire. It is true. What makes me vampire beyond my need, is a question I hold to myself perpetually and an answer I don't confidently have words for yet.

I hope I haven't trailed off too much here.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 03.12.18 12:28

That is an interesting point to bring up, Maxx. I'm finding that information I come across is of no value until I can somehow verify it through energy work experience, or on higher planes. For me, in my own practice, it seems like a far more productive way of going about things than taking all info for granted.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.18 12:55

Nightside,
because of your thoughts listed above, I will list two of my personal experiences which have been inserted in this forum over the years and compare with your summary diagnosis.

An individual which was giving a forum some issues in years past, I entered dreamland one night and found myself inside a large wolf-life creature standing upright outside of the home of the subject mentioned. He was running towards his front door as I caught him and tore and ripped him to shreds in pieces.  I noticed his wife had come to the door standing and watching this event as well as another individual which had the ability to astral.   I stopped and watched him and knew he was aware of what I was doing.  I finished and left.  Very shortly afterward, the individual I attacked was divorced by his wife, and he left the forum with more troubles.  The other individual commented that he had watched what happened and was aware of it.  So, I am not a Lycan or werewolf at all.  
  Secondly, while driving by a Catholic church as the Sunday service was letting out and the people all milled out the door being met by the Priest with his Green vestments on, I was almost knocked out of my car by the full array of lifeforce that I saw fly off of the priest and come into me.  I had to pull over a block away to regain my composure.  I absorbed all that lifeforce.  I can withdraw lifeforce or energy from anyone as I choose at any time.  I was not trying at that incident.    I also have walked into restaurants and had energy drawn from waitresses as I walked by them that drew it from their body and fully into mine.  They were almost knocked down not understanding what was happening.  I was not trying to drain them at all but I am always aware when it happens.  

I am not vampire.  I am human but I can drain lifeforce from others if I choose.  I was not born sickly, do not have a damaged soul, no broken shin or chakra, do not need medication of any kind, do not need to watch my diet, have no depression, like the sunshine, like the darkness, do not crave blood or meat.  I can take it or leave it.  

In short, so what is my problem?   I have the ability to work with some ancient Beings (9) on the other levels to heal sickness in other beings at any place in the world having never met them or talked with them but as long as they meet my request to send me the picture to see their eyes I can accomplish improvement over half the time. I also get requests to deliver cases of possession in all kinds of people which I no longer have to be in front of.  The exorcism accounts of the church taking days are all hogwash.  People pay me for this so I am not blowing smoke.  I meet the Spirit Beings in common respect.  those that are not healed it is the fault of their situation as selecting that in their life before being born or they do not want to give up the thing that caused the sickness in the first place.  lol.  

So accordingly, I do not see that people really read the definition of the vampire from Luis Marques listed on their site.  It is as if they read it but it does not register with the reader.  It is as if it is camouflaged.  Hidden in plain sight.   I am not blowing any horn here because there is a problem with my being in this group it appears and I do not see any level of different development in anyone here, only a mental issue with each person as everyone is different in their own way,  OR.......  I am completely mentally deranged and I am totally in the wrong place here.  

What say ye, Nightside?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.18 13:39

Good, Rhea Kaye, then you should be able to add insightful info into the area of historical Egyptian connections with the Hebrew, Greek, and Roman elements.  Great.

I see that Victor comes and goes and I am aware that he is an astral traveler and has commented that he has visited inside the Great Pyramid.  Maybe he will enter into the conversation and add some of his insight on it as well as some of his views on the Egyptian Rulers he has found.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 03.12.18 14:37

Wonderful post. I will read it better since it is one of my fields of personal studies.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next