HELLO QUESTION......

+2
Troublemaker
LKSW09
6 posters

Go down

HELLO QUESTION...... Empty HELLO QUESTION......

Post by LKSW09 09.09.18 20:47

Hello, I am new here and im an "unsure" ....for over ten years now I've thought I had tendencies of donor and vampire...as strange as that sounds....what did I do with this confusion? I pushed it out of my mind for ten years off and on until I can't anymore again....I used to belong to a Vampire meetup group and I always knew I had a connection with them although I never figured it out about myself before I left.. I am pretty certain I can feel when a vampire is in the room, but I am also a practioner of metaphysical arts from the past...I have recently just started reading Vampyre Sanguinomicon...."the Lexicon of the living Vampire", by Father Sebastian...which I can't put down. I don't know what my vampire beliefs are, just that I believe in them and have some kind of connection with them. but sheesh when I got on this board I saw all these terms I did not know, I am surprised with all my exploring in different alternative religions. what is Asetians? ...I honestly don't know any of these terms...should I just read and learn on your board or do people recommend I finish the Sanguinomicon or some other literature I should read before participating on here? thanks for listening! Sorry for the book~Smile
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2018-09-01

Back to top Go down

HELLO QUESTION...... Empty Re: HELLO QUESTION......

Post by LKSW09 09.09.18 20:50

Excuse me please, as I don't think I posted this in the right place. I apologize.
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.09.18 21:08

Welcome to the community.
I would advise caution when seeking out vampiric literature. Not very much of it is valuable or of any relevant quality and Father Sebastiaan's material is on this list. His system lacks depth and spirituality, making it fairly useless to an occultist who is seeking truth.
You might want to poke around the forum a bit. His system has been discussed before at great length if you would like to read up on that. Otherwise, there are also many gems nestled here and there among threads.
I don't see any problem with you not knowing much. We all start somewhere.
Here is a link, if you'd like to check it out. http://www.asetka.org/index.shtml
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LKSW09 09.09.18 21:23

Thank you so much for letting me know, I had just started it. Also there is so many different "orders" and "temples" of vampires, or Vampyres, it's confusing. thanks so much for the link, do you have any books to recommend? if not that is fine, I will just read all on your link, im just a book hoarder and compulsive reader lol.....
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.09.18 7:46

Welcome to the forum. Smile

You will find however that the Aset Ka, or the study of Asetianism, is nothing like common vampire houses or orders within the, so called, vampire community. The misdirection should not be given, though, that the Order of Aset Ka itself would be normally reachable as any other group, and so on, as they are indeed very secretive. It is only now in recent decade or so it seems that they have released their books to the public: Asetian Bible, Book of Orion, Kemet - the Year of Revelation, Words in Silence and Violet Throne. It makes the study of Asetianism far more accessible and reachable by a larger public. The reasons for stepping out of the shadows this much I do not know but Luis Marques probably has made some reference to it in his books, I believe, although I do not remember for certain just on memory. Also, yes, as Rhea linked, the Aset Ka webpage would do a lot more justice in regards to introduction I think...

Best of luck.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LKSW09 10.09.18 12:16

Thank you for your reply. I've always wondered why in books they tell their secret knowledge so easily yet in real life I can never find any vamp minded people ....in books ( except yours) it seems so easy....but in person shrouded in secrecy.....maybe because I live in a rural area. And as far as Father Sebestian I don't get why they say you need to get fangs to be awakened...i'm afraid I personally don't agree with that, it seems kind of showy to me. I have looked through quite a few vamp orders/traditions and yours is making the most sense to me..although that could be my love of Egyptian things....i took a course on ancient Egypt a few years back ....and got familiar with some things. Anyways thx again for the input and welcome🙂
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LKSW09 10.09.18 12:22

Also when you said your books are available now do you mean on here or general public sites? Thx!
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 10.09.18 12:35

I agree with Rhea and Mystic. Their books can be bought through their website but you can also read the introductions of those books for free. Many consider the introductions as valuable occult teachings in themselves... also welcome. I hope you enjoy your time around here Smile
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.09.18 12:55

Not my books. Very Happy But you are welcome.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 27.09.18 23:55

The eighth and ninth line of your post remind me of what is common for people that are either vampires or in some way have a real connection to the community. I have not read the sanguinomicon but am interested after reading your post. I think you should simply keep an open mind and I personally pray to stay protected. A lot of information finds me, maybe it will find you too. Nice introduction I liked reading it, and welcome.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 29.09.18 16:11

Not sure about literature, but I can help with reading material. Lemme know if you're interested, I can private message you, LKSW09.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down