Vampires, Gender, Gender Identity, And Sexual Orientation

4 posters

Go down

Vampires, Gender, Gender Identity, And Sexual Orientation Empty Vampires, Gender, Gender Identity, And Sexual Orientation

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 11:01

A question: As a vampire, what do you make of male and female nature, genders/gender identity and sexual orientation?

Is gender and orientation a foreign concept to you? Do you feel flawed by it? What is it’s place in the world of vampires? What do you conclude about the nature of male and female?

I’m not asking for your personal identities and orientations, I’m asking, how would you respond to the question?

In the world around us, general points are made by men and women, about men and women, all the time.

When I am not busy, research takes up most of my time. Feminism, Male Supremacy, World History, Religions, Statistics (everything from changes in weather patterns and natural disasters over decades, to new laws which have been made, the ever-rising crime rate, individual crimes, city populations and trends) Societal Norms, Theories ... Honestly, I cannot list all of what I research. Among all of the topics, in the last 10 years, the overall nature of male and female, its bearing on existence, has become, by far, the most interesting of them. It has swarmed my mind. Previously, I researched myth, folklore, history and religions, as they absorbed all of my interest. Once I had thoroughly read through everything I could find on the subjects, it was mostly global trends and new developments in society which have a connection to prophetic events. Now, at 24, when I look directly into society, I find that gender, gender identity, and what is concluded about the male and female nature is the current interest I have in research.

I thought it would be interesting discussion to bring to the vampire community.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Vampires, Gender, Gender Identity, And Sexual Orientation Empty Re: Vampires, Gender, Gender Identity, And Sexual Orientation

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 11:04

*an interesting discussion
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Vampires, Gender, Gender Identity, And Sexual Orientation Empty Re: Vampires, Gender, Gender Identity, And Sexual Orientation

Post by A.Nightside 22.10.18 14:11

We're still human. Being vampire by any real definition (excludes revenants, ghouls, demons), does not effect our views on these subjects..
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 22.10.18 14:17

That's a good question. I don't see how your materialistic definition of a vampire would have any relation to the spiritual tradition of vampirism (other than the label) which existed long before the modern myths about vampires but I will try to answer your questions from my veiwpoint, as a student of Asetianism. The Asetians are divine beings and in attempting to describe their divine nature, words fall short, because divine essence is more accurately felt than described. Aset is described as a female for a good reason but Divinity can incarnate both in female and male. I think the Violet Throne also discusses this subject although somewhat indirectly. Some Asetians have a dominance of either feminine or masculine energy while others have a more polarized energy. So for example, an Asetian with dominant feminine energy might incarnate in male body and vice versa. For this reason, I believe their true gender identity would be the one closest to their spiritual Self, because they are souls in human bodies and not the other way around.

What do you mean by "world of vampires"?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 15:29

I guess I should answer the question myself first.

The male and female nature, overall, within the human race is a design which god made, to give the prospect of equality. It’s a science and I don’t think it’s as simple as genitals, feelings, physicality, etc. and especially not when talking about vampires, although I’m sure it affects us somehow in some ways ... or something like that.

For average people it seems it is two natures which, at first comply, then argue, (outside of the physical reality), and in such a way that causes whatever purpose god has placed within each individual being, to get the better of the flesh in order to cause the body to stand accurately. The body is a vessel the purpose can live within. I’ve seen in my own life how this works.

For many (both male and female) the flesh is a flaw, a struggle, a
burden, and it doesn’t seem every cycle within god’s creation has to be forever, or be forever flawed. I feel I’ve been shown the flesh is not forever but god’s creation lives forever. I think many feel afflicted by gender, and physicality. I also beleive the perfection of the flesh is possible by the grace of god.

The nature of male and female exists within everything as far as I know. The physics which take place in reality, are collaborative energies (or something of that sort) and have similarities to male and female, they simply are not physically present in the same way. I don’t fully understand everything about it but I thought it was extremely interesting once I began to wake up to it as a vampire.

From what I’ve experienced, and based on my belief in god and the scripture I’ve read it seems it not only affects vampires differently, it also seems the purposes will be different, and how the physicality works would be different.

I can see the situations differ slightly for vampires, and however much it seems to differ, also differs, type to type, level to level, purpose to purpose.

In these more modern days I’ve found a lot which conflicts with the truth about each and every person and which is why a lot of care should be taken about the matter ...

Anything such as falling into religiosity and being too orthodox can be as dangerous as the opposite. People have been mercilessly massacred over gender roles, sexual orientation, and that is not the purpose of gender roles, body parts, and orientation. I think frivolous ideas people hold about being lesbian are dangerous, and the same goes for male homosexuality (homosexuality in general). I think ideas that any person should exercise authority over people about their personal choices are dangerous and yet the personal choices we make can be dangerous. (For example, exercising dominance from any kind of stance that male or female are unequal, is extremely dangerous to all individual creation, including those who act on it).

Sometimes pairing may be different because of how the individual creations are different, this, in and of itself is fine, but being lustfully involved with a specific gender might be dangerous.

Example: if you are male, physically, and only want to be with men, because you have sexual fantasies which are immoral, but serve your flesh, you would find, if you follow god, you would be redirected and god would have “specifics” in your purpose, not general ideas like the type of jeans you like... and the same goes for women.

That is an example of where, commonly, having a relationship with god directs you to reality, not fantasy.

I’ve found some interesting truths when I seek god about all of these things. One thing I thought was very interesting was how vast the forms of existence are and details of their purposes can be...

Examples of unique circumstances I’ve heard of, which seem to have merit, and some concern vampiric nature’s:

1. A male being is born as a female in order to identify with what it actually is to be a woman and bring back well-documented information on the matter.
2. A person is directed to love a specific person in particular(one person), not a bunch of other people. God has given them objective in this and has given them detail about this objective, that it has to do with the spirit of Christ and the compassion of Jesus. God has expressed in this that the person was important and that they mattered and that they are not deserving of this state they are in. Essentially, it’s god saying there is a penalty for every single sinful deed, just as there is no single person who does not matter, greatly, in some way.
3. One person is somehow two people. It is a vampire, both are female bodies, both contain a male mind. The existence of this vampire relies on this form because of where it is placed as a vampire. It is not completely non-physical, but it is not physical enough to partake in sex for reproduction and no reproduction is desired by god. The mind is a male heterosexual (by design), it sets well in two female bodies which do not have contact in the physical reality and are only aware of a phenomenon which is mysterious in a sense and they do not know the full details which keeps all of the contrasting existences within the vampire at bay.

I’m not sure what else exists it seems the types of humanoid form are endless and their purposes also. It is fascinating.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 24.10.18 17:09

This is an entry from “King Vikram, And The Vampire” by Sir Captain Richard F. Burton

Page 140 -
“No other effectual duty is known for virtuous women at any time after the death of their lords, except casting themselves into the same fire. As long as a woman in her successive transmigrations, shall decline burning herself, like a faithful wife, in the same fire with her deceased lord, so long shall she not be exempted from springing to life again in the body of some female animal. “

(Appears in 48 books from 1815-2007.)

It seems the entry is in context as it is. Regardless, there are many religions worldwide which hold beliefs similar to this, if not exactly the same. In the Q’uran there is mention of men beating their wives. I feel that any evidence of women being lesser than man, even their husbands, is grounded, not in truth, but in the pressing upon women in society, by men. In other words, men are naturally destructive towards women, yet something else is built in over time in order to aid what is next in the violent agenda man has planned. In general, everything in existence is destructive, at some point or another, towards something, and in some way. It seems there is a lot of pressing upon people to hold some higher regards to what is male as opposed to what is female, especially in the public’s eye. For a while it seemed it was going the other way. I noticed the trend, slightly, around 1998 and I began to pick up on it’s presence in the world around me in 1999, through to 2007. Sometime in 2007 it seemed it was tipping back over the modern feminist’s head. It was in 2010 there was a major spike in the feminist movement (the voices of the feminist movement were active, well-represented, boldly spoken, and public). Around 2011 I noticed something I can only describe as being the start of a lockdown in the system on the matter of female power. I can’t quite remember every detail, the dates, I just remember it was a constant topic in the news worldwide. Feminism was quite bright, previously, in places such as journalism, reporting, artistry. Sometime in 2017 it was less reported on the radio and at this point it was pretty much all Male Supremacy taking over. I personally think most of it (both Male Supremacy and what was categorized/classified as Feminism, and was current in the news and evident in Global Trends) was purely parasitic, in some form or another, and in one way or another.

What do you think about these Male Supremacist ideas as being some guidelines to live by, what do you think about them as they are stated, in religious texts? What do you think about the modern Feminist Movement of the past 20 years or so, it’s rise and fall?

Thank you for your previous responses to the topic. Sorry for these continual posts if they are in any way bothering anyone, I definitely am curious about this particular subject. I’ve been stuck inside, intense weather right now where I’m at and my work picks back up in December, I thought this topic would make a great discussion though for a forum such as this.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 25.10.18 3:55

I go by the A.K definition of vampirism, including the 'in a mortal shell' part, as a foreword-type statement.

I consider myself to be non-binary. I present as femme/feminine a lot, although my desired gender presentation does also shift to wanting to . Gender is a social construct, and I do not fit the binary box that was assigned to correlate with my sex at birth. My orientation is panromantic asexual, meaning that I am drawn to the heart of a person regardless of the physical and have no real desire for - and an indifference - to sex.

I do not correlate my gender identity or orientation with being a vampyre. I am not how I am because of what I am. There is no cause and effect. I do not regard vampyres as being more prone to one particular sex, gender identity or orientation than any of the others.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 25.10.18 5:04

Thank you nachtzehren for your post. That is a great way of explaining one way a vampire may experience the nature of genders, from my understanding, being in the shell ... as you mentioned.

If it is not too personal a question, and when you have time (I’m not bothered if you ignore questions, there’s a lot of questions I wouldn’t answer over the internet) do you feel that what you mentioned in lines 9, 10 and 11 of your post (about your assigned gender) has anything to do with being a vampire?

I am a different kind of vampire than Aset Ka... I had and would have no understanding of gender if it were not for what is pressed upon existence within the societies, and much else, on this planet. I feel in no way human regarding gender seeing as it would likely never occured to me (gender, orientation), and I feel it is a vampiric matter that I am like this.

I am still looking for answers from any forum members about male supremacy, if you feel there is any legitimate truth behind ideas that male and female are natures which go together, or need eachother to function properly. Nachtzehren, you had said that gender is a social construct. I would assume that answers it from your perspective.

CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 25.10.18 5:13

CREdarkness wrote:Thank you nachtzehren for your post. That is a great way of explaining one way a vampire may experience the nature of genders, from my understanding, being in the shell ... as you mentioned.

If it is not too personal a question, and when you have time (I’m not bothered if you ignore questions, there’s a lot of questions I wouldn’t answer over the internet) do you feel that what you mentioned in lines 9, 10 and 11 of your post (about your assigned gender) has anything to do with being a vampire?

I am a different kind of vampire than Aset Ka... I had and would have no understanding of gender if it were not for what is pressed upon existence within the societies, and much else, on this planet. I feel in no way human regarding gender seeing as it would likely never occured to me (gender, orientation), and I feel it is a vampiric matter that I am like this.

I am still looking for answers from any forum members about male supremacy, if you feel there is any legitimate truth behind ideas that male and female are natures which go together, or need eachother to function properly. Nachtzehren, you had said that gender is a social construct. I would assume that answers it from your perspective.

I will state clearly and explicit here that I am not a member of the Aset Ka order. Merely that their definition of vampyre aligns with my own personal definition. Therefore when requested or when it is necessary to describe how I perceive vampirism, it is easiest for me to use the particular quotation as I did here.

I wouldn't correlate my sex to my vampyrism either. It just... is. I can control it no more than my natural hair colour or eye colour, both of which have no impact or bearing on what I am either.

I do not believe that male supremacy is innate. Nature can provide many examples where it is of the females of the species that are stronger, so it's not really a hard and fast rule that males = superior. Humans come in a myriad of different forms, compositions and conditions.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 25.10.18 6:52

Thanks for your participation in the topic, in the past I’ve had no responses to such questions, so it is great to find that someone will respond meaningfully.

Male Supremacy is parasitic. Even as a being which generally exists commonly as a masculine being rather than feminine, I’ve found it to have demonic origins, not in any way true or even pertaining to what is actually male/masculine or anything similar to that. My vampiric existence is as old as the physical reality from my understanding ... Male Supremacy is not something I could or would ever embrace... Anything which holds anything in higher or lesser regards based upon physical forms, colors, planes of existence which are not defined by anything aside from location or type of reality, simply does not hold any bearing on my mind.

CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down