MysticLightShinethForth
Jonathan
Troublemaker
Maxx
Victor
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality Empty Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality

Post by Victor 19.12.18 8:32

This is some material for your consideration.

We all live in a dual reality. This is referenced in the Asetian teachings and literature on numerous occasions and reflected in the conscious approach to metaphysics and magick by occultists. The dual nature of energy as the very essence of the duality present in the Universe is echoed by the paradigm of Darkness and Light, Feminine and Masculine, Night and Day, Water and Fire, Negative Polarity and Positive Polarity, and so on. Acknowledging and mastering those forces by their alchemical union is at the center of the Great Work that brings forth all magick. The eternal womb that unifies Fire and Water.
However, Asetians are masters of Three. This is extensively described in literature as well, the iconic relevance of the Sacred Three to Asetian culture. In fact, the very essence of Asetian magick is drawn from a triple-force that is the Tyet of Aset, or in other words the quintessential Blood of Aset. We see this spiritual blood fragmented into three distinctive essences, which make up the three bloodlines or Lineages: Serpent, Scarab and Scorpion. This is also mimicked in other cultures and by traditions that found inspiration in Asetianism but that lack the understanding of what this triple foundation entails. These represent far more than just spiritual bloodlines or archetypes but have a deep metaphysical implication on the way that Asetian energy fragments and transmutes by the means of active magick. Such complex studies are perfectly alined with several old traditions that in one way or another mirror the secrets of Asetianism, like for example the mysteries of the ancient Kabbalah and its Tree of Life, diverging its sephirotic arms through three major pillars of existence that describe all life and its infinite manifestations. A mirror of the three Asetian Lineages and their magickal operations is visible right there, hidden in plain sight.
So the question persists, as humanity dwells in a realm of clear duality how and why do Asetians experience such a different existence bound to a three-dimensional manifestation? This also explains in a much more clear way why do Asetians and even their Asetianist followers sometimes experience a detachment from this world and its humane society with a sense of inadequacy, after all the realm of mortality and the energies of the mundane are not their true Home. Asetians have the ability to see everything under a different light through their three-dimensional lens, mastering the elements and subtle abilities that may appear entirely impossible to the common human mind, as so can achieve the dedicated and loyal Asetianists wielding such magick through Asetian wisdom and power.

Use it for your contemplation, meditation and debate.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality Empty Re: Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality

Post by Maxx 19.12.18 10:39

the way that Asetian energy fragments and transmutes by the means of active magick.

Thanks
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality Empty Re: Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality

Post by Maxx 19.12.18 11:38

Also, from your comment on duality, I remembered a comment from the golden past you made and I thought I would post it here for a different kind of reflection...

"There ARE female Viperines.
Even though the Primordial Serpent is a male, Horus, most of the Asetians are in fact females and proud representatives of the female energies. It is well known the Power of Women in the Aset Ka, being their ultimate leader a female too: Aset. Said this, the vast majority of leadership in the Aset Ka is feminine, despite the obvious case of Horus, and a few others. Adding to that, the Aset Ka has a very high percentage of females, which reflects a duality paradigm when compared with the Red Order of Seth, that has a vast majority of males and that it is always, under no exceptions, ruled by the masculine powers of males."
post by Victor

I know many are not familiar with this fact and will find it interesting.

Thanks for posting Victor. You should come back and do a post a month, at least.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.12.18 11:41

I am glad to see you posting again, Victor.

This is definitely a deep subject, and quite interesting to think about.

It makes a lot of sense that Asetians and Asetianist followers would feel a detachment from the physical, especially since it is so separated from the Duat and the true seat of the Aset Ka. Earth is openly called an inferior element and is the lowest stage of energetic fragmentation.

That iconic triple foundation of the Asetians is quite interesting to study from the Book of Orion. Also the three dimensional reality, the numbers 7 and 12 and the cube along with the cross formed by it, containing the 7 pillars along with the Tiet at the center as a singularity beyond dimension. It's definitely quite complex, not as simple as it may appear sometimes and deserves endless contemplation from students, so thanks for opening the discussion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.12.18 14:34

Now this is what this forum was missing from its old days! Thank you Victor for sharing a tiny bit of your daily studies from your occult circle. You know that your presence is always appreciated.

I will dwell on your statements and get back to it when I find some time to write. There is definitely relevant stuff there from my own understanding.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.12.18 5:45

That was very nice to read. It leaves me only with a kind of question. You seem to infer that humanity experiences of course a dual-natured reality, whilst Asetians substitute it with a three-dimensional one in the metaphysical sense. Are you sure they are exactly substitutes or not just working alongst different parallel lines? We see echoed in Asetian teachings the principle of duality, so even Asetians are working with, perpetually balancing, and reconciling duality.

Although I can see psychological implications and maybe you are right since a human mind tends often to think in terms of "this or that", and seldom finding an intermediary middle ground whereas Asetians might usually, if not nearly all of the time, be finding that middle-ground of reconciling opposities as a matter of balance, where both sides are neutrally looked at without switching to either extreme, so maybe that reflects this three-fold reality you are mentioning - reconciled duality at the peak of rather neutral observation that yields the third principle (in even greater balance)...?

Oh, and there was one book I wished to mention: "Serpent in the Sky: The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt". It amongst other things does go into details about the very Pythagorean character of numbers seemingly dating its way back to Ancient Egypt, according to the theories of Schwaller de Lubicz presented by John Anthony West, in a way providing food for thought to this very subject in a sense regarding the nature of duality and trinity and many other numbers in fact; their relationship and function and very ontological meaning. It dwells into a higher understanding of the numbers 1-9 and how they relate to one another in a complex manner of creation and then being spiralled in multiplying itself with the higher numbers into an unfoldment from the basic prinicpal structure of existence into all ranges of multiplicity and diversity I would say.

Lovely thoughts, nevertheless. Something many of us are looking forwards to reading more frequently. Very Happy
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 20.12.18 5:48

This was an interesting read Smile Definitely something to consider and contemplate.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.12.18 8:27

As far as I can tell, Schwaller is the first I can find in the study of the layout of the Temples, describing the healing techniques utilizing sound and vibration for specific physical problems.  Different Temples used for different healing techniques, etc.

West discovered this aspect from the work done by Schwaller.  I found it very exciting to suddenly see this in operation at other locations all over the world.  A truly remarkable insight that was not just discovered by ordinary human beings but had to be given by a higher source and this element is an example of the higher dimensional participation of what this topic is referring to.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.12.18 8:18

Victor wrote:So the question persists, as humanity dwells in a realm of clear duality how and why do Asetians experience such a different existence bound to a three-dimensional manifestation? This also explains in a much more clear way why do Asetians and even their Asetianist followers sometimes experience a detachment from this world and its humane society with a sense of inadequacy, after all the realm of mortality and the energies of the mundane are not their true Home. Asetians have the ability to see everything under a different light through their three-dimensional lens, mastering the elements and subtle abilities that may appear entirely impossible to the common human mind, as so can achieve the dedicated and loyal Asetianists wielding such magick through Asetian wisdom and power.

This got me thinking about the Shen Centers section in the Violet Throne. There is a rather interesting detail when it comes to the Crown Shen - that this particular energy center is different in humans or other beings, than it is in Asetians.

"The Crown is the higher of all Shen and also the one with a stronger vibration. This energy center is the number seven in the system and it represents the hall of spirituality that intimately connects your innermost reality with the ultimate transcendence of divinity; in Asetians this is the Throne of Aset, a bond with Her everlasting crown of light and darkness."

"Unlike other Shen that often manifest as dense disks of energy with innate rotation, the Crown is actually a pulsating sphere and its movement is both multidirectional and multidimensional."
-page 365

Perhaps this question has something to do with the genesis of each soul - where the origin is might have an effect on how the Crown Shen operates and therefore, how each being experiences divinity and spirituality while incarnated on the physical plane.
There is also the factor of the Crown Shen in general, its function. This description is quite important when it comes to understanding how it operates and what it does for the subtle system. There are likely to be other highly evolved individuals who experience quite the heightened detachment from the physical and its mundane energies, if an opened Crown Shen is experienced.
The sheer force of the Violet Flame that is present in every bit of Asetian-originated work is also known to touch others deeply, and for those who cherish it, opens them to heightened realities and possibilities.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.12.18 10:27

There is a very interesting detail in what you just referenced, Rhea Kaye. The fact that Asetians have a different energy center (Shen or Chakra) than the one found in humanity is fascinating, not just from the perspective of subtle anatomy but also on how there is a real definite difference in what composes the subtle body of an Asetian from that of a human.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 07.04.19 17:41

I will divide my post into two questions:

1. In Aseanism dualism is the basis of the system, Yin Yang: Fire & Water or Death & Life as mention before. In magical terms, these two elements are linked to the pyramids of Khufu and Khafre, which link themselves to  two lineages: Vipirines & Guardians, i suppose that Scarabs are include here. For example In the chapter on "The Wheel", which talks about the process of reincarnation is mentioned the following Sebaty: Liber Aeternus I.6. Why mention a Sebaty of Khufu and not one of Menkaure? In the books the pyramid of  menkaure is not treated with the same value as the other two. Any suggestion?

2. As regards the tree of life, the three paths are represented by the three lineages, and the three are important in the evolutionary process. What is the difference between Book of Giza and Tree of Life? One talks about evolutionary education and the other about spiritual compass?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 07.04.19 18:56

What makes you think that Menkaure is less important? I don't feel the same. Also I think you're confusing things when you say that Khufu and Khafre are the ones connected with Serpents and Scorpions. You must read the Sebayt of Menkaure again since that is the one connected to Scorpions, while the Khafre Sebayt speaks about the initiations of Scarabs.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 07.04.19 22:35

Good advice that made me even more confused. Thank you. I have always associated Guardians with life, simply by being dominated by water and water being connected to feelings and the Guardians are the most sentimental. I have told Menkaure to be less important because in the introduction to the book (p. 51), the word "Menkaure" is not mentioned, for whatever reason, only Khufu and Khafre, so I deduced that there is no profound meanings that should be mentioned.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 08.04.19 8:44

Check the very first utterance in the Sebayt of Menkaure. It begins by speaking about Loyalty. Then, the third (III.3) utterance talks about the Seven Scorpions. The 24th utterance mentions "The Sting of the Royal Scorpion". The 32nd "The Scorpion Stings. The Scorpion Cries. The Scorpion Dies." and in the last Sebayt it mentions the Warriors of Kemet. It can't get any more clear right?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.04.19 10:47

In this topic I was reminded of this from Hall:

“In a single figure, a symbol may both reveal and conceal, for to the wise the subject of the symbol is obvious, while to the ignorant the figure remains inscrutable. Hence, he who seeks to unveil the secret doctrine of antiquity must search for that doctrine not upon the open pages of books which might fall into the hands of the unworthy but in the place where it was originally concealed.” - Manly P Hall

It connects to my most favorite subject in the hieroglyphics picture of the star placed above an open door or portal.  The meaning is obvious as a stargate but hardly any writing that is clear can be openly found.  It became clear that open writing would never be used to portray precise and accurate info to the general public.  Reading can only give us half the info a person would need to completely understand it all.

With all of our use of computers and cell phones and being bombarded with all kinds of energy waves today, we have lost the ability to enter into communication with our own planet with others as well as other universes.  Those from our early history were adept at utilizing this ability and my interest of this peaks at this point in my life.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.04.19 11:36

kalb,  are you able to still attend any advertised meetings of the Aset Ka there in Portugal or even Spain?

If you are, please bring up the portal topic regarding the star above the open door to hear what they have to say.

Thanks.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 08.04.19 11:49

Nightshade, I need time to reach your conclusion on my own, and not follow your words as a guarantee, even though I am inclined to follow your wisdom. After reading your words I feel ashamed to feel so limited in my wisdom. I hope in future deal better with limitations and lack of maturity in my spiritual journey. For now, I feel that I didn't do my best to realize all this enigma. Thank you for being kind to me.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 08.04.19 16:13

I don't think you're immature as I'm inclined to believe this was just a confusion in your interpretation, especially because of the language barrier and we're talking about pretty complex concepts. It's wise of you not to take my words for granted since I'm not an expert on this and first it must make sense within your own mind. You'll also find the same interpretations I described above when looking at the Tree of Life in the Kabbalah, since the Lineages are all mirrored there quite accurately but that's an even more complex subject.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.01.20 7:23

I've been thinking a little about this recently, and in my view, although not original to me but merely assimilated from a few educational videos on magick, the key of depolarization yields a clearer view of triality as opposed to being polarized within duality. Based upon the Hermetic principle of polarity, we can understand the duality of nature and the universe, also reflected in the Asetian teachings. It is with depolarization, detaching from either side of being attached to any pole, that we come to a neutralization of that duality, resulting in triality, wherefrom duality can easier be managed and manipulated, both socially, psychologically and magickally, from a relatively neutral and third position. However, to call polarization as bad and depolarization as good is still a polarization so it's a paradox but quite simple with implemented practice.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.01.20 8:08

The issue with such depolarization is that it would imply an absolute alchemy of unifying the two opposite sides of duality and I wonder if that is really possible in the physical realm? I suspect that not entirely.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.01.20 8:14

This brings me to another question. Can the seven Sacred Pillars be placed on each Sephiroth below the Abyss?
I have been trying to work out the details, but Tiet being placed on Yesod is not making very much sense to me at this time. Among other things, such as Ankh not rationally fitting anywhere else either. Was seems at home in Malkuth and Ba in Tiphareth, but I could be wrong and these are just general ideas.

Sorry for the random nature of the question but I felt it tied in with the topic somehow.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.01.20 8:24

I find that difficult to make it work but I'm not sure if it can be done. Do you recall any reference in literature that suggests connecting the Seven Sacred Pillars to the sephiroth below the abyss?

Since you mentioned the Pillars, why do you think that Aset's throne hieroglyph isn't part of them? I find that it's also a vital sigil in Asetianism and its meanings very powerful.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.01.20 8:31

I'm not sure if it can be done either. I tried to entertain the idea at first after seeing a sentence in the Book of Orion, not sure what it was in exact wording, that discussed how meaningful it was that there are precisely seven Sephiroth below the Abyss. The more I looked at the idea though, the less sense it made. Since Tiet for example is one of the Sacred Pillars, but it doesn't, in its truest essence, connect with any of those Sephiroth, being instead the most primordial dot the manifestation of Aset's essence, and also connected with "Yod He Vav He". Aset's throne hieroglyph does indeed seem like it should be a Sacred Pillar.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.01.20 8:38

If Aset holds the Key to Nun, as was mentioned in a tweet from Luis Marques some time ago, perhaps the Throne is the One from which the other pillars emanate? Just speculating and thinking.

Perhaps it would make sense then, to say that the magick and tradition of the Red Order is an adapted and twisted form of Aset's magick.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.01.20 8:44

Rhea Kaye wrote:Perhaps it would make sense then, to say that the magick and tradition of the Red Order is an adapted and twisted form of Aset's magick.

I believe that the Sethian tradition was based on it, which makes sense in terms of historical development, and even though it's a perversion of the original teachings of Aset it's still a very powerful spiritual system and one of the oldest hidden cultures of the world.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next