Maxx
Psychic.Psycho
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Introduction  - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 12:32

And Rhea Kay...

You better watch that.  Too many times and the group will ostracise you, as well.  ha  jocolor
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 13:11

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Maxx, I have been thinking. Maybe you act upon a flawed notion and faulty premise that every new member must be aggressively assaulted. Instead I have set up a different protocol which I am now proposing, namely that: A) we will be more open-minded to newcomers, and that B) we will ask them serious questions if this forum is really for them and then to C) let them decide whether they want to stay or not. I believe this would create a more hospitable environment and increase the inflow of actually good people to the forum to participate as members, as it would render a greater attraction for the right type of audiance, whilst only carefully and slowly weeding out the wrong audiance through this above mentioned procedure.

Good Idea, Mystic.  That is about the same thing as the Christian Vampire proposed earlier.  The only thing that I would ask is that you draw up the requirements and all the questions and be in charge of the welcome packet.  Maybe you can get A. Nightside to help you with input as I remember her saying she did not want to deal with the individual being sent back to her old stomping grounds.  Guano seems to want to help with this therapy also.

This is a very, very good idea.  If you get stuck, you can ask for advice on two or three topics from those you feel comfortable with.  I pledge I will completely stay out of the process and you then can feel good inside about being nice to humanity.  I will never be one to say I told you so. I realize it will take a few months for things to really turn over and the word to get out that all are welcome here but a good effort will be noticed. 

All I want to know is what took you so long to become fed up with me.  lol.  The process you recommend will, in fact, bring back some of the ones from the past that associate with the media created vampire story that the delusional seek.  I love it. Some of the medicated patients will start to post again without worrying about the questions they ask. I know there are some here now watching.

Majority rules over the minority.  I agree with you.  There is no one else here on the forum that agrees with me or my views so there is no reason I should be running the mentally hapless away.  They should be allowed to mingle among the chosen with no objection to their views.

I applaud and salute your design. Please, by all means,  I would only suggest to quickly implement it as you might miss someone passing by that would be a good member in waiting.  

For too long, I have been enjoying this, and now it is time for a change.

Do I need to answer your questionnaire, or is it already clearly ascertainable where my views are located?  If so, am I allowed in the door, or must I vacate and just watch from across the street? I know A.Nightside would prefer my exit as she clearly stated that. lol. What a Face

Honestly, I may not fit in as I do not take any medication at all...that might disqualify me completely... What say ye?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.19 13:22

Do what thou wilt.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 13:24

Mystic,  the more I think about this, it is a great idea.

It will enable all of the therapists to send all of their delusional patients who love horror movies over to your site.  You may be eligible for government assistance !!!!

The only problem I can really foresee in the beginning is that you are going to create animosity from the other VCN groups as you instantly become a competitor of their membership base.

Hang in there.  You can do it. Do not let this hinder your attempts.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.01.19 13:26

So.... is there a point to all of this?

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.19 13:28

Right. As long as we have the dog running around and barking at everyone for barerly any reason I doubt more people will join in who are actually sensible. Why fill up the forum with all this nonsense?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.01.19 14:17

Maxx, I don't think Mystic means everyone who participates here should indiscriminately tolerate trolling or other things not usually encouraged in this place. I can't speak for anyone, of course, but I think he means something more along the lines of, really good content and productive discussions might attract more of the same kind.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.19 14:19

Indeed. Thank you for correct understanding, Rhea Kaye.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 15.01.19 14:59

This is all I proposed. He does tend to have an instant negativity towards those he deems "uninitiated" I guess you could say. A more relaxed approach to interest, wherever it may derive, might be more fitting. Considering the forum is here to discuss things not gate keep.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 15:13

Just as I said....it is happening already.....lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.19 15:32

Or are you playing the disinformation agent role, to have us subverted in our present understanding and abide by your schemes just so you can continue with this abnormal - perhaps sometimes unjustified - behaviour?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 16:01

a view considering abnormal behavior can only be ascertained from within common group circumstances... and your experiences might be limited. Possibilities of other endeavors might exist and may be outside of your consideration. Not belittling you in any way but just suggesting that you possibly may not be seeing the entire scope of things.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.19 16:09

Point of view. No one does.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 15.01.19 16:15

Psychic.Psycho wrote:Goodbye then thanks for the speedy replies

Okay wow. So basically it's allowed to bully members into leaving? All morality aside...

Isn't that bad for the website?

I can't see a website flourishing off of old members. It's never worked. It needs an influx.

I just couldn't sit back and say nothing when people are being bullied so bad that they actually leave a website.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2019-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 16:20

right. after declaring yourself a patient in therapy and subject to attacks depending on any given day based on your medication, they should be treated as a person able to direct newcomers by presenting their view of the universe. Nice conclusion. Excellent. Bring in some more to give the place a 5 star rating.

Do you actually believe that crap?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 15.01.19 16:25

You know what, I think you need to be quiet when people are having intelligent conversation Maxx. Your candor is not appreciated nor wanted, and it seems to be that way the majority of the time.

You can't possibly believe you're the ONLY one with answers.

A textbook narcissist.

You're basically saying you wont treat him with respect because he takes medications? How stupid does that sound? Did you like it when others treated you unfairly because you drink blood?

Probably not. Or maybe you never came out of the "coffin".

Either way I just wanted to tell you about yourself. It can go in one ear and out the other for all I care but you can't honestly think you're in some position to LITERALLY bully someone off of a website because you don't like their view of life.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 16:30

I love it. I can see you have not researched anything from the site. Glad to see you have a backbone. You can be conditioned to become worthwhile within the human context going into the future. Now then, you need to crank up your hostility some more....but all in all, a good example on your first day trying to exhibit a vampire persona...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 16:31

I do not care about his view of life....but the legal ramifications for the sight are far out of your scope it appears.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 15.01.19 16:37

"trying to exhibit a vampire persona"

I'm not doing this for me. Someone as thick headed as you probably wont be able to understand that there is a thing such as "compassion" and it often causes people to get upset when they see others being bullied for ridiculous reasons.

I'm speaking for those that want to join this site but wont because they're afraid that they'll be next. I mean, what is community, if the elders aren't able to maintain themselves in such a way that other members look up to. You've been here since 2008? That's a decade. You're supposed to be of a different breed.

You're supposed to be a guardian of the website, not a rabid dog(as one member perfectly put it). Are there going to be those that may not be a good fit for the community? Sure. But that doesn't mean you get to act as a rabid dog barking at strangers.

It just decreases the morale of the website. You're actually a liability. And that should be an issue.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 17:04

exactly.   I am not an "elder".   As I mentioned, you lack knowledge of the place.  If you had spent any time here you would know I am a "lowly" human.  Not worthy of rubbing shoulders with those that seek elevation in such stature as the vampire community.  lol.  

I treat others here the way I do because I see very few with any power they claim to be inheriting naturally in a vampire setting.  It appears that kind, all seek to make a name for themselves by attaching to that kind of silliness.  It is actually embarrassing to witness.  There are no Aset Ka here to instruct or guide while the delusional try to assimilate themselves into believing they can acquire the power and sophistication spoken of by the heritage  of the Aset Ka.  This is why I am a mean, narcissistic ass as you say.   I cannot help but see people call themselves a vampire when they can see the ancient history of the Aset Ka in records of old and have any resemblance to that.  

All most come here for is to attach themselves to the powerless attributes of make-believe.  Why should that element be treated with respect as they know nothing of the issue of respect, to begin with?  Treat all with respect....really?  When they do not even try to learn about the heritage of the past?  As said before, all it appears is coming here are those seeking more silliness, not seeking knowledge of the Aset Ka.  They seek knowledge of how to continue to acquire more silliness in their life.  They exhibit no power.  ha.  That is easy enough to see.  And that is certainly my judgment call because of real experience.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 15.01.19 18:06

Am I supposed to sympathize with you now?

Yeah, glad you know that you're actually toxic to the community. That's a step. Maybe your next step could be trying to actually be a productive member of a website rather than forcing your opinion on others the same way you claim they force it on you.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 18:41

ha.....the fact that you do not agree with me tells me I have nothing to be concerned about. As you yourself say, your vast experience tells you what you need. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 15.01.19 18:51

So by your logic if I did agree with you... you would be concerned? Not only does that not make sense, it tells me you just type whatever comes to your mind without thinking it through.

Which means you just like spouting nonsense.

That tells me I have nothing to be concerned about. By way of an actual argument anyway.

Enjoy your cynicism.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 19:07

I already have been...without any recommendations.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.19 20:38

and I have to chuckle at anyone that comes in here and declares they have a reason to believe they were born a vampire, which tells me I have to view them mentally suspect from the very beginning. You display no difference from those I refer to here as delusional and maybe born with plastic fangs showing instead of sucking on a nipple. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next