Ramla-Meryt
Maxx
Psychic.Psycho
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Introduction  - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Ostanu 16.01.19 7:40

You can think whatever you want about me, I couldn't care less to be honest.

You're just not going to bully me off the site because you think you have all the answers.

And that's all I really have to say about that.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2019-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 7:54

mistaken again. never thought to bully you from the site. Even tho you do not show DK certification and declare yourself vampire (lol) you are welcome to express your shortcomings until you grow up at age 50...so the ancients say.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.01.19 8:50

Yes, indeed... I really think you are becoming a kind of burden without realizing it, Maxx, and I mean no offense but to show you how others view it - including myself. What if we could just fill this forum with appropriate content instead of having to fight you off like a dull slow moving heavy rock that puts himself in the middle of the road and hesitating to move so that the traffick can move instead of blocking it? Why waste so much time and effort into this dull nonsense? And anyone who tries to move the heavy weight of your ass immediately gets attacked, however subtly, and condescended... whilst you are just sitting there and being a nuisance in your own self-convoluted justifications for your actions that have spiralled away from logical coherence with reality... Now come at me however you will, or anyone else who thinks I am too rash in speaking out against your problematic mindset and personality on this forum... Having constantly to argue you back and forth, to make it so that the forum can actually flourish from a newer member base - that is, if you do not scare off the vast majority... even the potentially ripe and fruitful ones. However, maybe you do suit a role in scaring off the wrong audience, but at the same time you are doing that in disregard of all balance as you are scaring off potentially good people as well by your outright hostile demeanor that takes up a large portion of the activity of this forum nowadays. I would certainly not find that attractive as someone otherwise interested in joining this forum from the outside. You have your own reasons but they need to be bashed down from my point of view, with reason and logic, or deconstructed as such, as otherwise you will stubbornly persist to cause havoc in here and make people run away - even good people... and it is them that I refer to in primacy. I frankly do not see your rationale for haunting this forum like a literal, troublesome devil when you must have many more worthwhile things to do in real life; either that, or contribute something worthwhile. Makes me wonder. But... maybe we could come up with a balanced procedure - a middle ground - where you are merely called upon in cases of necessity? Now, your turn to make a rejoinder...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 10:02

Wonderful conjecture.  

As I said there may be something you are not seeing behind the scenes but I will let you in on a little secret.  lol.  I did try to run off the patient seeing the therapist.
With the kinds of problems he mentioned, all it would take is having an attack and commit suicide and then the family find his connection to some vampire forum and bring lawsuits against the place.  But often, some do not see the trees for the forest.

Anyone else, not an issue.  You seem to be gathering confidence as you feel a group gathering to give you stability in your single mind hehe.  Good for you.  You are growing.  Now, learn to handle that without the group backing and it will work much better in your life path.

I would have let you handle it long ago but the fact is that Jonathan would not step up to the bar to take care of the crazies.  He never would take responsibility.  At this point in time, the crazies have become the prime membership so let them fly with their delusional vampire stories and join the vampire network.  I love to watch the freaks come and go.  

As I said earlier, there is no one here with any DK certification that we know off...so, you win....let the show go on.  

As they say in show biz.....break a leg...lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.01.19 10:07

Your ill treatment of people, even knowingly - as you say you seem to know in what state and condition they are in - is despicable. I would say sorry to this poor soul on your behalf. You should stand in shame and nothing less.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.01.19 10:08

Or... did I misread you? ...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.01.19 10:08

Oh, yes, maybe I did... Apologies.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 16.01.19 11:02

You didn't misread him. He explicitly stated he treats people with mental illnesses like dogs and does mental gymnastics to justify it because of "legal reasons".

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2019-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.01.19 11:52

I see where you're coming from Maxx, and I don't think people who suffer from psychotic hallucinations belong anywhere near this place. Not out of some false sense of superiority but instead because that's just the nature of occultism. A stable base is required for one's own safety. When I addressed the OP it was from this standpoint and not from some need to elevate myself. This was originally supposed to be a place to talk about deeper occult themes... that IS the purpose of the forum. Serious discussion. That being said, I can't agree with this stance of making fun of mental illness. Why make fun of it when it isn't a laughing matter?
Still yet, you say that's the only problem you have, but for long I've felt a common underlying theme here, an unspoken one where no one should dare have the audacity to contradict you in any form, in any fashion. Even if done in a respectful manner. Otherwise, people leap in with their rude, patronizing condescension, subtle insults, and telling people they aren't good enough to be studying Asetianism or whatever path they feel the most called to. Just a general overview of what I've noticed. There is a distinct sense of a "cool" side, and if you are not on it, you can't even throw a simple fart without being accused of suffering from grand ego problems. What happened to having a conversation in which someone attacks your standpoint and not the foundations of your being and worth as an individual? (Trying to inject a little humor.)
Anyway, none are better than the other here. Honestly I miss the old environment where you could discuss what you honestly thought about a topic without being attacked over it.
At this point I am almost expecting to be condescended over this too or insulted in some fashion. After a period of careful observation I have become almost confident of it, and yet, it is almost like a science experiment that I'm becoming detached from. Do "A" and get the output of "B" or "C"... it is almost clipboard worthy.
What is that phrase they're all using nowadays? Ah yes. This will continue... ad nauseum.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.01.19 12:34

I do quite much agree. Indeed this forum is meant for discussion, sharing of knowledge and various viewpoints upon matters pertaining to the occult, magick and vampirism and not so much for bickering, insults, personal attacks and petty arguements.

Would also like to add: Maxx, you have done your duty. Now it is time for you to leave this up to us.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.01.19 12:37

Nothing is up to me. I'm just here for the good discussions this place had.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.01.19 12:40

Fair enough, but this is for Maxx's consideration - he can leave it to the other members to fulfill the role that he has played, if necessary. At the very least... not go on as he is doing at the moment... so that we finally can have some order in this place.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 13:26

Lets be honest, Maxx is a clear narcissist intent on exploring his own fantasy persona. He exists and thrives on this forum due to its offer of something beyond the normal social grasp. This may be true or not, but still it is entirely a power fantasy, written by one author and one author alone, all others are, in his head, playing out as planned. Even if they do not, he misinterprets in order to fill his narratives blanks, painting him as superior in intellect, always getting the upper hand, even when he does not percievably have any such grasp. He is not here for discussion or lecture, he is here for a theatrical display in his own play of A Study In Scarlet.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.01.19 13:46

Wow. Formulated with nearabout absolute perfection. I could not have phrased it any better myself.

I Agree
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.01.19 13:58

Would also like to add: Maxx, you have done your duty. Now it is time for you to leave this up to us.

I really don't consider this sentence an appropriate one. Since it would contradict yourself by the fact that you mention about the contribution of "all".

And it sounds a bit disrespectful, but that is just my opinion.

Saying, "you have done your duty"
and " it is up to us".

I am sorry again, but no one is better than anyone. It sounds like some arrogance, like "I know it all" , "I 'll take care of it now".

"Leave to the young ones".

I do not always agree with what Maxx says, but also with many others write here as well.

It is interesting that sometimes even you guys that are criticizing his behavior, acted like him in some point in the past - with elitism, arrogance, ego.

Treating newcomers with sarcasm, or lack of patience.

Again, I may agree with some things, and disagree with other things, but the use of this sentence, for me , it was a misfortune.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 13:59

Devil   It is interesting to see how each individual's ego is singularly displayed with your posting.  I like it.  Not one has surprised me.

But time now to turn to your more serious endeavor and that is designing a form to have the newcomer admitted with...hahaha.   But you will not be able to do that.

I love all of this.  You can have T shirts made up to show your solidarity.....   "I Hate Maxx"    lol. I have brought you all together.

I love to be hated.  You can never forget me........  in the coming short term period. 2 days anyway. After that, you can forget me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 14:01

You see, I take your energy away when you focus it on me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 14:02

2 = 7
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:02

I'd have to agree. Though I may obviously dislike his attitude, that statement is indeed in poor taste. I do not wish him to disappear, but for him to reflect a little on his ill intent.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:05

Again with the melodramatic, "HAHAHA, you see dear hero. That is what I WANTED you to do. You only bolster my already unfathomable power." He is indeed a trope unto himself.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.01.19 14:06

The point that may be creating problems is that some people are arriving, and they have different views for example. But what is wrong with a person arriving here and saying " I am a vampire" ? And then some members just act with sarcasm, attacking the person.. but wait....

This is a forum about vampirism.

Community of Real Life Vampires, Occult and Magick

What kind of people is expected to look for the forum? To join it? People interested in vampirism, real life vampires....

We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice.

DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT OF VAMPIRISM

There are many ways of defining vampirism, and ok, if a person comes here with some different points of view, different from Asetianism, what is wrong about talking?

Saying " You belong to the X community, OVC.. whatever" would be obvious...
But, again, open minded community is in the description, so maybe a polite repply would be - we try to deal with vampirism in a different way from the OVC, not fangs, not fantasy... Then it would be up to the person to keep exploring and interacting, and growing... learning.

This is not an Aset Ka forum. It has members that study it, practice the path... but it is not an exclusive thing, so discussion in general should be encouraged.

This is a gathering not only for Vampires, as for Witches, the diversity of Otherkin and yes, even Humans. If you are here to learn, evolve and develop spiritually, you are more than welcome to join us. For sure you will have a nice time around.

People come seeking for something, even if they are lost, but sometimes they can learn ( and teach ).

So the last posts have been contradicting what this forum states and should be. At least for me, it should be a neutral place with mature discussions.

It should be a nice place to talk about vampirism in a serious way.

There is no absolute truth. There is no right or wrong. We are not owners of the light of truth, and in the end we are all here, in a dark room trying to learn something, with our own points of view, our own experiences that we cannot impose upon the others.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:08

Absolutely correct.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.01.19 14:09

Maxx- disagreement doesn't equal hatred, at least on my end. I even agree with and like a portion of your posts. The Jordan Peterson content was good lately and introduced me to interesting material. But you did lose me on this- what is this about a form for newcomers? I mean... yes, it's a forum where people often get really sick of some things popping up repeatedly. But like I said earlier, no one is above any other here... it's just a place for discussion, with no established authority figures, just people exhanging ideas.
I'm with you to a point on some of the new ones coming around, I just don't think their illness should be made fun of. But that's just my own view, anyway, as it will remain since what I think isn't the law.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.01.19 14:14

I have seen some arriving and saying

" I am a vampire, I think I am a vampire, I practice vampirism..."

And receiving a bad treatment.. but like I said, this is a forum about vampirism, why would they be considered delusional?

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:17

Unfortunately, when other topics are breached then Maxx, quite solely among his disdain seeks out to burn the apostates. We try to accept everyone into the fold, yes there may be the odd one that stirs up the atmosphere, but that is the price of an online presence. To demean those looking for support, even in the occult, whether that is the best place to search or not, it is still a search for support. We are not obliged to answer, but, neither are we obliged to retort them in a completely unneeded manner. And as you said Lynshka, we should allow them to develop into an experienced member of an open community. Maxx is an issue, but one that is simply not needed, though uncooperative for the simple reason that he gets off on hatred. Simply because he enjoys playing the villain, no doubt why he is so interested in vampires in the first place. His psychology is evident at this point. He needs to develop self restraint rather than an immortal soul, rather probably due to his fear of being forgotten in some aspect.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next