Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Introduction  - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:26

Complete and utter, unavoidable self disassociation. He cannot perceive his flaws in any regards and simply projects this by his capacity to regard everyone as lesser. No doubt akin to his search for power above everyone else in the occult, as intrinsically he is likely lacking. If anyone should be discouraged from the occult due to their mental faculties it would be our friend here. Those who covet power and the upper hand to make everyone else seem lesser does not seem like the type to be encouraged into believing they are immortal and are special among all these "puny mortals". Distressing, truly.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 16.01.19 14:31

Maxx is the most base kind of vampire. One that thrives off of negative attention. These do exist, but they can hardly be called "vampires". They are the narcissists, the sociopaths of the vampire community undermine the idea of true solidarity and structure. They only are able to feel fulfillment when this negative attention is satisfied and I see that he has a very large appetite.

I'm of the belief that vampirism is a condition of genetic heightened transcendence, and can be used as a force to propel one into higher states of awareness. Succumbing to your lowest nature because you feel a sense of power in domination is a very base intellectual and emotional standpoint.

It merely requires growth. Unfortunately, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Even if this dog is notorious for acting like a toddler being told "no" for the first time.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2019-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:36

I do not believe in vampirism, but agree with you on some points. Though in essence I am genuinely concerned about a man with a superiority complex being emboldened by a fascination with the occult, one such thing that can grant an illusion/truth of power over others. Neither encompassing a positive outcome.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.01.19 14:39

So my question becomes, how the hell does one discuss vampirism on a forum about vampirism? Is that part of what the place is for?
Yet, it is nigh impossible to talk about vampirism without having to defend yourself.
I'm not talking about the troll posts like "vampires came from me, I am Dracula bye folks lel". Instead I mean the good serious talks and no, they don't have to center around one path as some think.
I've no love for the VC places so frequently discussed and yet, I don't know everyone there so it becomes impossible to accurately judge them all. Still you become quantified as a delusional moron from there if you talk about or express interest in the topic.
In the past there were even people talking about their feeding experiences and their sharing was approached in a different way.
Definitely, it would be interesting to see more people sharing about vampirism, but it is discouraging to do so when they know they will be condemned upon doing so.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 14:39

Many years ago I worked the pro wrestling circuit.... one of the bad guys. It is still fun working the crowd.

It is evident that many of you do not know anything about the details you are trying to be an expert in and only reveal how out of touch you really are. No matter how hard you try to appear intelligent with your comments, you are letting us all down. Years in the future when you come back to read your comments, you will be embarrassed.

I have always been a human.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.01.19 14:40

Lyn, I do see the factual resumption of historicity in your reply. However; past is past and I have apologized for it in the past. It is also left as past; the snake shedding its skin of old.

Anyhow, that line was not meant as disrespect in any way, shape or form, nor expressed out of much ego, but to kindly suggest Maxx to have a little bit more of a different stance upon issues so he would act differently and perhaps be a bit more hospitable. But yes, he is free to act in whatever way he wants, but it is not without repercussion and/or consequence of inflicting upon the forum in a certain sense, but admittedly not just for ill. However, as far as I am concerned, it has overescalated for some time now and his approach is considered a little bit too much and unnecessary for such a fine place of otherwise good discussions. Now it is tainted with this person's narcissistic tendencies of thinking he is superior, better and all-powerful, and wise for every counsel, which by his demeanor is evidently not the case as long as he does not sharpen up his act. I do not find him contributing much to my progress or personal growth as he would like to think himself, apart from raising heat for debate which of course is somewhat stimulating under a notably calm spirit - and seemingly necessary (out of such an impetus alone)... but are these debates of a personal nature really what we want to see in this forum, instead of knowledgeable and mature discussions? He could just as well join a debate pannel for all I know, haha! ...

As far as much is concerned regarding this topic at hand he is quite the fool to delude himself in thinking that he is all wise and everything goes according to his grand scheme of things, which quite frankly is not the case as he is just having a bad impact upon this forum as many of us have witnessed with his scenes of theatrical drama but maybe that is part of his plan, to suck in energy as he himself states, but then... why keep such a leech upon this forum in the first place, if he is not going to be of any beneficent influence but instead just act in a negative and condescending manner towards those whom are supposed to be his fellow members on this forum? I have nothing against Maxx personally but his behaviour is quite redundant and outright preposterous but, by all means of course, he is welcome here and I am no one to show such an old member away as long as he does not act like a troll and the admins ban him... but he could sharpen up his act and be a little bit more... reasonable, maybe? Even now we see with Maxx's response how he goes on pretending he has got everybody's egos in his basket, which is quite pretentious, childish and foolish for such an old man as he proclaims to be. He thinks my neutral words of observation, as far as that is possible with a subjective perspective (or perhaps being slightly biased but for a rather good reason), and impartial intention towards justice should be misconstrued as another skull of ego in his trophy collection. What do all these supposed egos matter anyways? ... What is he going to do with them? Does he not have an ego big enough to deal with himself...?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:43

No sense in beating a dead horse, good luck.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 16.01.19 14:48

Maxx wrote: Years in the future when you come back to read your comments, you will be embarrassed.

LOL. You're a joke.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:50

Indeed, of his own fantasy opera.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 14:51

then why do I continue to laugh at your offerings?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:52

Offerings of what? Human decency?
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 14:55

actually, why are all you focusing on me, you wanted to improve the forum.  You need to find something of worth to discuss.  Not some simply vampire crap.  You are all shunning your duty....haha.  Are you even capable of finding a suitable topic other than that?  Based on your past performances, I believe many of you are lacking in essentials.   You need to get to work.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 14:56

Because simply put, you are our most obvious issue. We wish to make this forum welcoming, not have some self imposed gate keeper.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 14:57

Little flower, you are still feeding the horse.....lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 16.01.19 15:00

Ahhh not beating it however, the feeding is simply aiding its decomposition. No harm in a little compos, my dear, dear friend.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 16.01.19 15:04

Maxx wrote:actually, why are all you focusing on me, you wanted to improve the forum.  You need to find something of worth to discuss.  Not some simply vampire crap.  You are all shunning your duty....haha.  Are you even capable of finding a suitable topic other than that?  Based on your past performances, I believe many of you are lacking in essentials.   You need to get to work.

Omg. We've just spent two pages addressing how YOU'RE the problem and you still can't even understand that.

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 15:06

I have no problem. it seems you keep hovering around me even when I point out the details. Are you a complete idiot, or what?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 15:09

go find something worthwhile to do with yourself.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanu 16.01.19 15:24

Maxx wrote:go find something worthwhile to do with yourself.....

Like, perhaps, bully someone off a website?

Ostanu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 15:34

if you find that is what you consider being worthwhile...go to it. There is no premium on stupidity. You have proved that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.01.19 15:47

96 comments strong. Good work, team. jocolor
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 15:48

haha. the gang at work.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.19 15:49

how are you coming along with changing the vibrational frequency of your food and drink before consuming?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.01.19 15:53

Let's all re-introduce ourselves. I am Rhea, I am interested in a lot of things, but mainly cats.
Cats are life. (Fight me, change my mind. Twisted Evil )
Egypt is pretty neat too.

Concerning the food and drink, I was actually thinking about this yesterday and began doing it. Studying pranic healing which may lend more understanding over many areas.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next