+2
A.Nightside
Luna7 Silver1.7
6 posters

Go down

Introduction... Empty Introduction...

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 9:02

Hello everyone,

I'm here to introduce myself to the community, I've been reading the posts for a couple of weeks to acclimate myself a little to the customs and rules of this forum before posting myself. Hopefully, I'm in the right place to post this intro...

I'm Luna and I came across this forum because recently I've experienced some odd things I'm still unable to fully explain. So I took to the internet for answers. What I've "found" is that the answers I was seeking were not really what I expected I'd find.

There are a combination of events in my life that have lead me here... but there's one that acted as a catalyst for me to really search for answers.
This is probably going to sound ridiculous but I'm here because of silver.
Shiny, pretty 925 silver. After buying a necklace on a trip not long ago, I noticed soon after that the metal was really irritating my skin. I assumed that there was nickle or some other impurity present and just stopped wearing the necklace. Some time later, a friend who has her own jewelry company gifted me a necklace - a pretty, thick 8 pointed star, stamped 925 silver. I know her well and she's not the type to false advertise or cut corners. Within a few days of wearing it, I began feeling REALLY sick, each day progressively worse. Very bad migraine, nauseous, and physically weak. I've always been one of those people who rarely get sick and for someone of my stature have a good deal of strength. While I was curled up on the couch ready to keel over... I had an unusual but very clear and impassioned thought -

"Take off the necklace! You'll feel better"

I "listened" to myself and I felt better almost instantly. The next morning I was back to "normal" strength and function. No more migraine or discomfort at all. To shorten this post, I'll try not to ramble on too much on the details but here's how it went "in a nutshell":

I started by trying to figure out it silver "allergies" are common in people, which it seems it's not a very regular occurrence. My query came up with "expected" answers such as impurities in the metals etc., but there were unexpected answers too. A post from Gods&Monsters website was the first that got me thinking, which lead to another, then another from History Channel's website. Before I knew it,  I was tumbling down the rabbit hole. Website after website, hours flying by while I read and wondered. I found a blog that which lead to a website from a "Michelle Belanger" who had some interesting info, but sort of comes off a bit like she believes she invented vampires or the vampire community. Which in turn led me away from her site and onto The Aset Ka website and Luis Marques' books.

I'm still very new to all of this so please bare with my ignorance. I just bought "The Asetian Bible" and am still currently reading though it. I see from one of the polls on this site, that there's "otherkin" types present here as well, which I've read can also react negatively to pure silver. I'm not exactly sure what I am, but I know I'm not what I thought I was. I'm here to hopefully find out more. My search began with "sterling silver allergies" and essentially ended with "silver's effect on otherworldly beings"...of course anything found online should be taken with a grain of salt, but interesting still.

Does silver effect anyone else adversly here on this forum?  Question

Anyways, enough typing...hope this message finds everyone healthy and happy. Sorry my first post is a bit lengthy.

Here's some of the online articles and blogs that eventually lead me here:

• http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/vampires-and-silver.html
  • http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/vampire-origin.html
  • https://www.history.com/topics/folklore/vampire-history
  • http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/how-to-kill-a-vampire.html
  • https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/silver-bullets-killing-kits-very-13940409.amp
  • http://bestofalltopics.com/rakshasa-vampires-existence-in-hindu-mythology/
  • https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/tag/gotham-halo/
  • https://www.michellebelanger.com/
  • http://www.asetka.org/tradition.shtml
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2019-02-14

Back to top Go down

Introduction... Empty Re: Introduction...

Post by A.Nightside 25.02.19 9:29

An allergy to types of metal is not supernatural and probably doesn't indicate vampires or any other form of alternative identity.

Welcome to the group, Thank you for taking the time to explore a little and provide a thought out intro. Even if you're a little misled, it's nice to have you here. Let us know if you have any questions and fee free to start a discussion.

I get skin reactions to some types of metals, haven't narrowed down which though. *shrug* more and more, conditions thought to be rare, or just not talked about, have been coming to light in the modern age.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.02.19 9:52

Not too sure about silver. Never heard about it in a serious way as far as I am concerned but I think there have been several threads discussing it here in the past, whether for good or ill. Either way, welcome to the forum. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.02.19 9:54

I would recommend not looking for vampirism out of many a myth and story, however, but out of genuine reality and the embedded layers deep within the soul.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.02.19 10:09

Welcome to the community!

I think first you should look into allergies and get tested, just to make sure. It's always best to start with the most rational and simple explanations.

On the other hand, sometimes things don't happen by chance and lead us down a certain path. So even if your issues with silver may have nothing to do with some potential vampirism, it still led you on a path of discovery.

Fascinatingly you seem to have jumped a several hops that sometimes take seekers a long time to overcome, like for example finding Belanger's material and not simply stopping there but digging deeper. That is very important because as with most things in occult studies the most enlightening experiences, secrets and teachings aren't found at surface or in commercial occultism.

So take it slow and enjoy the ride wherever it may lead you...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 10:22

A.Nightside wrote:An allergy to types of metal is not supernatural and probably doesn't indicate vampires or any other form of alternative identity.

Welcome to the group, Thank you for taking the time to explore a little and provide a thought out intro. Even if you're a little misled, it's nice to have you here. Let us know if you have any questions and fee free to start a discussion.

I get skin reactions to some types of metals, haven't narrowed down which though. *shrug* more and more, conditions thought to be rare, or just not talked about, have been coming to light in the modern age.

Hello Smile Thanks so much for your kind and thoughtful answer A.Nightshade. Maybe it's just a regular allergic reaction, as you said, so more has come to light in the modern age.

Is it okay to mention another "weird" thing that happened to me that has partially lead me here in this area of forum? Maybe you can help me shed a light on this? Dreams always seem to be a little "off" for pretty much everyone, but I've been having really odd dreams, since my birthday in December actually. I don't always remember my dreams but they've been more vivid lately. One in particular happened weeks ago but it was unforgettable. I'm a bit embarrassed to mention it for some reason...but, gonna do it anyway.

My Dream: I was running away from something and found eventually myself in this very dark bathroom and I hid in the corner Embarassed . There was a mirror directly across from me above the sink, and a woman walked in...and INSTANTLY locked eyes with me in via the mirror and turned around to corner me. I immediately had the sense that something was not "normal" about her. This is where it gets weird (for me)...I instinctively leaped on top of her and put my mouth slightly above her mouth and started breathing in deeply, sort of sucking. While my body was on top of hers, a small amount of something seemed to come out of her mouth and into me. Then I became more lucid/aware and questions flooded my head...I was like "wait, WTF is going on, what am I doing, why am I doing it?" then she smiled at me, nudged me off like a ragdoll and started laughing (hysterically I should add), patted me on the shoulder like I was a kid that botched up my first baseball game or something, then walked out of the room, still laughing. Then I woke up.

Human, vampire, certified-weirdo - whatever...hopefully I can gain more clarity on things by exploring topics in this forum.

Thanks again for the kind welcome A.Nightshade
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 10:24

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Not too sure about silver. Never heard about it in a serious way as far as I am concerned but I think there have been several threads discussing it here in the past, whether for good or ill. Either way, welcome to the forum. Smile

Thanks for the kind welcome MysticLightShinethForth. I found one post about silver on this forum so far but haven't delved as deep as I'd like yet.

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t211-liquid-silver-capsules-and-vampires?highlight=silver

Thanks again for the kind welcome, looking forward to learning more Smile
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 10:29

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I would recommend not looking for vampirism out of many a myth and story, however, but out of genuine reality and the embedded layers deep within the soul.

Thank you, I'll try to explore vampirism from a different angle than I have been currently...
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 10:46

Jonathan wrote:Welcome to the community!

I think first you should look into allergies and get tested, just to make sure. It's always best to start with the most rational and simple explanations.

On the other hand, sometimes things don't happen by chance and lead us down a certain path. So even if your issues with silver may have nothing to do with some potential vampirism, it still led you on a path of discovery.

Fascinatingly you seem to have jumped a several hops that sometimes take seekers a long time to overcome, like for example finding Belanger's material and not simply stopping there but digging deeper. That is very important because as with most things in occult studies the most enlightening experiences, secrets and teachings aren't found at surface or in commercial occultism.

So take it slow and enjoy the ride wherever it may lead you...

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for your answer and kind welcome to the forum. I'm definitely looking into allergy testing as well, I actually have an appointment scheduled in a couple weeks. I've had a bunch of "odd" experiences throughout my life, that have brought up some interesting questions but for some reason never really explored the answers. Oddly, the silver thing just pushed me to search and I ended up some places I wasn't expecting. I can become a bit "overkill" when I finally do attempt to figure something out, hence the jumps from website to website. I want all the information I can get before coming to or even considering any conclusion. I used this same thirst for information to help find my mom's birth family (she was adopted via private adoption in California, which has some strict privacy laws regarding adoption) and now my family calls me "detective at large" as a nickname/running joke. When I search for anything, I do my best not to jump to conclusions and just see where the wave takes me, so to speak.

Anyways, thanks again for the kind welcome Jonathan, I'm looking forward to learning more about things I never considered before here on this forum.
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.02.19 10:49

Welcome to the forum.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 10:53

Rhea Kaye wrote:Welcome to the forum.

Thank you Rhea Kaye Smile
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.02.19 11:00

I should add, you are the best person to discover the meaning of your own dreams. Most dream descriptions and whatnot are actually quite misleading. The subconscious speaks in weird ways through dreams that are unique to each person.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 13:01

Rhea Kaye wrote:I should add, you are the best person to discover the meaning of your own dreams. Most dream descriptions and whatnot are actually quite misleading. The subconscious speaks in weird ways through dreams that are unique to each person.

Very true. I appreciate your insight, thanks Rhea Kaye
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.02.19 14:28

Be active within consciousness; intensely active. Not in mind, not in thoughts, not in emotions, but what is beyond that. That which you truly are at your center, your core. In that case dream interpretation will be effective, when consciousness is raised in its frequency and activated to a higher dimension within as it will pierce the subconscious mind, and hence the world of dreams, into super-consciousness. It is not an imagined dimension of mind, but a higher apperceived essence and reality within consciousness; formless and unbounded... It takes a lot of practice that has to be concentratedly intense, chiefly in meditation but also in day-to-day life. Books by Sameal Aun Weor may give some clues and indications and many mentions of this, however in the end it has to be practically done (within consciousness) and not thought or read about as the latter might prove a trap of distractions within the intellectual center of mere conjecture and conceptual fascination and not an actual living practice. Although references and further elaborated facts of detail and possibly instructions might be given in those works as well as periphery things for necessary development alongst such a path. However, one will have to find the path that suits for them, but consciousness is universal... One can always look into what calls their heart, but I hope I gave a fair outline indicating purposeful and constructive practice herein.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 15:39

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Be active within consciousness; intensely active. Not in mind, not in thoughts, not in emotions, but what is beyond that. That which you truly are at your center, your core. In that case dream interpretation will be effective, when consciousness is raised in its frequency and activated to a higher dimension within as it will pierce the subconscious mind, and hence the world of dreams, into super-consciousness. It is not an imagined dimension of mind, but a higher apperceived essence and reality within consciousness; formless and unbounded... It takes a lot of practice that has to be concentratedly intense, chiefly in meditation but also in day-to-day life. Books by Sameal Aun Weor may give some clues and indications and many mentions of this, however in the end it has to be practically done (within consciousness) and not thought or read about as the latter might prove a trap of distractions within the intellectual center of mere conjecture and conceptual fascination and not an actual living practice. Although references and further elaborated facts of detail and possibly instructions might be given in those works as well as periphery things for necessary development alongst such a path. However, one will have to find the path that suits for them, but consciousness is universal... One can always look into what calls their heart, but I hope I gave a fair outline indicating purposeful and constructive practice herein.

I really appreciate your insightful and helpful answer in regards to the dream I had.

It's funny, I actually have one book by Sameal Aun Weor called Esoteric Medicine and Practical Magic given to me for my birthday years back. Are there any books in particular you suggest I should begin with first (in regards to dream interpretation or otherwise)? Either way, before I do any deep digging into my dreams again, I'm definitely going to check out more books by Sameal Aun Weor in conjunction with working on heightening my level of consciousness. You gave a great, clear outline for me to work with, again I really appreciate you taking the time to answer, thank you MysticLightShinethForth Smile
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.02.19 16:27

Sure thing, no problem. I've only read two books by Samael Aun Weor so far but the theme is quite clear. I'm sure you can probably find better books in regards to the specific topic about consciousness I brought up than I have read, although, it's never a matter of how much you read but how much you live it and intensely practice. You can read a thousand books on it and yet get nowhere. It's the essence that has to be captured, the meaning behind the words and live its reality. For that, many books is only a distraction. For that, practice is the only suitable medicine. But certain clear instructions to begin with can never harm.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 17:11

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Sure thing, no problem. I've only read two books by Samael Aun Weor so far but the theme is quite clear. I'm sure you can probably find better books in regards to the specific topic about consciousness I brought up than I have read, although, it's never a matter of how much you read but how much you live it and intensely practice. You can read a thousand books on it and yet get nowhere. It's the essence that has to be captured, the meaning behind the words and live its reality. For that, many books is only a distraction. For that, practice is the only suitable medicine. But certain clear instructions to begin with can never harm.

I agree with you completely that just reading about a subject without also applying it or practicing it won't get results. I think I just need a bit more reading before I get back into practice (on a lot of subjects, lol). I feel that I used to be more "in touch" but I've fallen out of it with work and life. I have a little past experience with astral travel and connecting with Source, though I needed (and still need) a lot of study and practice. Earlier, I did a little looking around online and found a book called: Dream Yoga - Become Conscious in the World of Dreams by Samael Aun Weor. I think that will be a good one to check out.
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.02.19 17:54

Ah, indeed. That's one of the books I am currently reading. It's a good one, especially further on in the book, I think. It also covers some methods for astral travel. A very worthwhile, short little book. But I'm only halfway through it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 18:12

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Ah, indeed. That's one of the books I am currently reading. It's a good one, especially further on in the book, I think. It also covers some methods for astral travel. A very worthwhile, short little book. But I'm only halfway through it.

Great! I can't wait to check it out. I'm in NYC and there's a book shop a few only blocks from me, I'll see if they have a copy. Otherwise maybe I'll just order one online.
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 25.02.19 19:09

A.Nightside wrote:An allergy to types of metal is not supernatural and probably doesn't indicate vampires or any other form of alternative identity.

PS - I just realized I wrote A.Nightshade instead of A.Nightside earlier in my response to you...not sure why I did that! Sorry about that! Embarassed
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.02.19 21:06

That looks like a very good book. I may have to check it out.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 26.02.19 13:50

Welcome to the forum, interesting story. Hope you get what you want from this site, it certainly is something.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna7 Silver1.7 26.02.19 20:33

Guano wrote:Welcome to the forum, interesting story. Hope you get what you want from this site, it certainly is something.

Thank you Guano. It's strange sometimes the seemingly random things that lead us down certain paths of discovery.
I hope so too, I think I will. Whatever I end up learning: I've definitely seen more open minds and welcoming spirits just browsing in this forum than in most other places I go, lol. Looking forward to what comes...
Luna7 Silver1.7
Luna7 Silver1.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down