the topic of preference

3 posters

Go down

the topic of preference Empty the topic of preference

Post by Maxx 04.04.19 13:52

preference meaning is a greater liking for one alternative over another or others.

So the question is this:  Does the forum prefer letting all the crazies come in (75%) and do their thing like proclaiming they are the number one vampire in the world, I drink blood, or looking for a donor, etc. and pretty well joining and becoming another VCN location or;

As I said in a statement earlier whereby 25% of new people joining this forum are actually intelligent beings that can become quality material for this site and join in discussions...

Please just post your preference of either 25% or 75%.....and we can go from there.  I could add much to this but I will contain my exuberance.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

the topic of preference Empty Re: the topic of preference

Post by Maxx 04.04.19 19:29

We have had 19 people view this from here in the forum. That does not count all those outside that view the postings here.   What do we have here in the forum?....nothing but a bunch of wimps? lol.  No real vampires left here that even have nerve enough to speak.  That says a great deal about what I have been looking at here for a long time.  I do not care which way you vote.  You can have whatever you desire.  Just decide how you want it.  lol.  This is funny. So calling all wimps...come in.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.04.19 12:12

I actually thought about something, trying to ignore and shut out your negativity here. How about you let everyone - indiscriminately - run into here who seek themselves to this place, and then see how that turns out as an experiement, without drawing premature conclusions? We never tried that before to that huge an extent, but then, if things go way out of hand we can charge in with our holy champions, templars and knights to drive them back out again. This forum seems to be dead anyways. Why fight over a dead horse? It won't take you anywhere. What we need now is to take the base material and then mould into something better, more refined, and higher; not reject it too soon. If someone is unwilling to learn, remove them, for nothing can help them. If someone is willing to learn, keep them, for there is hope. If someone is ignorant but understanding of their ignorance, help him with knowledge and understanding. If someone is ignorant but not understanding of their ignorance, if he is ready to be made aware of that, make him aware. If someone is ignorant but completely unwilling to remove their ignorance or educate themselves, stubborn in their own stupidity, discard and leave them alone. You cannot help what has no will to improve or change or help themselves. Yet we have not seen the full effects of this experiment yet.

If you are a careful botanician of the garden, you will be able to sort out the weeds and raise the plants. A different method is needed here. How about you honestly ask them if they are willing to learn and accomodate themselves to this place in the future, before you bash their heads, and see what their replies might be? Maybe you would turn out surprised as that is not what you had expected them to reply with at all. Either that or it might easier reveal their true character depending on how they reply to such questions.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.19 13:25

you were the one I had in mind to handle it. Go with it as you have all the time in the world to interact with them. Good job, snooky.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.19 13:25

you were the one I had in mind to handle it. Go with it as you have all the time in the world to interact with them. Good job, snooky.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.04.19 13:37

Leave it to me then... do not interfere.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.19 13:46

why you little dunce....I was going to be nice....and then you serve up your usual stupid crap like that ......except it was not 20 miles long trying to say miles and miles of stuff that does not even match. Then by the time someone reads it all you have them so confused they just pack up and go home..... lol.

But I give it all to you....swing wide the gate and let it all in. ha. Your helper can resurface now and all can roll in the sunlight.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.10.19 12:46

How to put my thoughts to words...

I like this group.
I might, personally, count it as part of the greater Vampire Community, or just on the outskirts. I fully understand that this forum and group of regulars, is definitely not the same as what you title the "VCN".

I like this group, how different it is from the VCN norm. It inspires thought, introspection. For those seeking more about vampires, or more specifically the Aset Ka traditions that this group is more geared towards.

I guess, my response is a bit of what Mystic said, and a bit of the "25%" response.

I don't want this group to become another copy of typical "VCN" groups, but I don't think we should outright shut the doors to people either.

blah, I'm such a softie-fence-sitter and really distracted right now.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down