Question to Maxx.

3 posters

Go down

Question to Maxx. Empty Question to Maxx.

Post by Kalb 08.04.19 11:58

Maxx,

Apparently the pyramids are older than they appear, and there are rumors that Khufu's pyramid is a farce. A trap set by Vyse. What do you think? I'm finishing reading a book (Great Pyramid Hoax) by Scott Creighton that goes deep with his conspiracy theories about Khufu's pyramid. What do you think of all this?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Question to Maxx. Empty Re: Question to Maxx.

Post by Maxx 08.04.19 13:02

do not know of that book but will check on it.  and the age of the pyramids I feel are much older than has been stated by most of the historians.  I feel agreement with that.    

But going into a topic I am looking at, at present, with Rudolph Steiner, on the past and cosmic memories open all kind of connections with the ancient past.  I found that he agrees the only real way to find the past is consciousness and mental astral travel going back.  He has a connection to the Christ or Christian connection which is a little hard for me to line up with, but yet he relays it in a somewhat different manner than one would expect.  But his lectures were really mind opening and I need to listen several times and always hear something new each time.  He is saying the connection to determine ancient historical details ties to the Akashic records.   He lines up in more detail with the emotional human experience than say another guy named scott something or other that investigates more physical aspects of the human transitioning process.  

Will check on your book and get back with you.  thanks.  Don't forget me on those star portals with your friends.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.04.19 14:22

kalb..... I sent you details in you pvt msg center.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.04.19 22:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBJvXIdN-po&t=88s
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.04.19 7:19

Walter Scott Elliott was that other guy I could not remember. listening and reading all of their concepts opens new vistas for various options with one's energy work and seeking knowledge to the ancient past.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.04.19 9:38

Maxx wrote:Don't forget me on those star portals with your friends.

No idea of what you're talking about.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.04.19 10:30

when you moved this topic here from the other conversation, I had mentioned and asked you about the stargate opening on the wall writing. I asked have you ever heard any conversation mentioned about these portals when you attended any meetings in Portugal with the Aset Ka group gatherings. That is what I meant.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.04.19 10:42

Maxx wrote:I asked have you ever heard any conversation mentioned about these portals when you attended any meetings in Portugal with the Aset Ka group gatherings.  That is what I meant.

Where did you hear that?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.04.19 12:12

you, yourself, mentioned here on this board that you had attended meetings there in your part of the world held by the Aset Ka. I do not have the time or desire to go back through everything listed here in the forum but it stood out in my mind at the time I saw it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.04.19 13:00

I think you're confusing me with someone. I Never said anything like that. It's nonsense and totally fake.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.04.19 13:09

ok, then. so be it. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.04.19 13:11

you were talking about going to advertised meetings of such. But it was you. Possibly could have been from the other site I saw you on with Ryan, etc in the past.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.04.19 14:13

Kalb,

Walter Scott Elliott mentions that the two larger pyramids in Egypt were built prior to 80,000 years ago.

Temple of Karnak and all other ancient temple locations were built after that point in time. NO location of ancient bldgs that produce any evidence we find today were constructed prior to that timeframe from the overflooding at that location in Egypt.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 16:14

Maxx wrote:do not know of that book but will check on it.  and the age of the pyramids I feel are much older than has been stated by most of the historians.  I feel agreement with that.    

But going into a topic I am looking at, at present, with Rudolph Steiner, on the past and cosmic memories open all kind of connections with the ancient past.  I found that he agrees the only real way to find the past is consciousness and mental astral travel going back.  He has a connection to the Christ or Christian connection which is a little hard for me to line up with, but yet he relays it in a somewhat different manner than one would expect.  But his lectures were really mind opening and I need to listen several times and always hear something new each time.  He is saying the connection to determine ancient historical details ties to the Akashic records.   He lines up in more detail with the emotional human experience than say another guy named scott something or other that investigates more physical aspects of the human transitioning process.  

Will check on your book and get back with you.  thanks.  Don't forget me on those star portals with your friends.

Akashic records, interesting.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 16:23

you would do well to spend time withing that video mentioned.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down