Religious related

2 posters

Go down

Religious related Empty Religious related

Post by Rael 07.06.19 6:22

Yesterday afternoon, a strange man dressed like a salesman gave Rael a small booklet.
The thickness is only 0.15 cm. The size is 12.5 cm long and 7.1 cm wide.

The content is roughly written: "Life is in Him. This life is the light of man; the light is shining in the darkness, but the darkness does not accept the light."
The last side wrote: "Admit that you are a sinner, willing to forsake sin."

It seems to come from the Bible, but the booklet is not formal. Some messy. Can only think so.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Religious related Empty Re: Religious related

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.06.19 9:18

That sounds much like the Bible, particularly the New Testament. There is much wisdom to be gathered from the Bible, but its light might blind people. For example they take the words and twist it according to their flawed understanding based upon very basic notions and absolutist decrees which is as if they were blinded by a light that only made them blind and adhere to dogma. It requires accurate discernment, understanding as well as background knowledge because you cannot read a book like that which has been translated and mistranslated again and again over millenia as a factual book of meaning. What I mean by that is that the original words have lost their meaning from all these translations and mistranslations, both from the Hebrew of the Old Testament to the original Greek versions of the New Tastament, so people base their premises upon flawed understandings of mistranslations.

However, I can understand and sympathize with the statements that you quoted from the booklet you were given. I myself previously come from a Christian way of life and might understand the meanings of those quotes in a certain way, however I am yet somewhat skeptical of how their meanings are applied in understanding by people within different contexts.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 08.06.19 6:26

" They seem to be sent randomly."
Like a spider locking prey. Weaving the net to bind the prey, so that people can not break free. Have this feeling.

From their tone, hope that Rael will go back and read it.
And they claim to be a Bachelor of Theology.
Often met on the city street.
It is difficult to avoid .

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down