A.Nightside
Guano
Rael
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

About the cross, religious belief Empty About the cross, religious belief

Post by Rael 02.12.18 3:18

"Do vampires fear or hate the cross?" Why do they see the cross so awe!

"I was a Christian College student about a decade ago. " My friend didn't know what was going on, although it didn't tell me directly. "But I can see that my friend is deliberately keeping a distance from me." It is like being hurt, and deliberately keeps a relationship that is obviously a friend and not a friend.

"In addition, I saw a man in black clothes crossing the locked door and entering the church." Can a vampire enter the church, especially in the Christian or Catholic church? Whether they will fear Christian or Catholic religious people.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

About the cross, religious belief Empty Re: About the cross, religious belief

Post by Guano 02.12.18 8:36

They are not effected by this in any way, unless the item is infused by some power it is not effective within its own right.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 03.12.18 1:52

"Then I understand."
Because the church near the home suddenly became more and more. The cross is also particularly eye-catching, with a red cross sign.

"Thank you for your response."

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.12.18 10:13

In mythology, yes, any blessed item might harm or repel a revenant.

In reality, vampires who posses physical, human bodies. They're just items. The only power they hold is sentimental and depends on the individual. A cross won't harm me or any of my peers.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.12.18 10:17

I can enter any place of worship.
Sometimes I get headaches, but that's likely from the potent incense and bright sunlight from large windows.

I've been to Catholic/Christian services. I used to study (never baptised) with Jehovha's Witnesses. I dated a Jewish man and participated in their rituals (though they weren't very devout). Most of my experience has been funeral services, but not all.

I've watched a pagan friend go enter meditation (possible projection) at her alter after giving an offering of alcohol to a Voodou (sp?) deity, Papa Legba (sp?) I think it was..

I'm sure I've had other experiences, but those are what came to the top of my mind in this moment.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.18 15:47

The Christian cross comes from Egypt and India; the triple miter from the faith of the Mithraics; the shepherd’s crook from the Hermetic Mysteries and Greece; the immaculate conception from India; the transfiguration from Persia; and the Trinity from the Brahmans. The Virgin Mary, as the mother of God, is found in a dozen different faiths. There are over twenty crucified world saviors. The church steeple is an adaptation of Egyptian obelisks and pyramids, while the Christian devil is the Egyptian Typhon with certain modifications
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.12.18 17:12

I have always had a curiosity in the Occult, but my primary interests seem to gravitate towards general spirituality - confirming and organizing my own experiences, thoughts, and beliefs. Essentially creating my own path. But also in Eastern and Pagan faiths and paths..

Hindu is one I feel a strong pull towards, but one I haven't had the chance to explore yet.

I've always had a hunger for information, in regard to spiritual subjects, religions and organized paths were a focus for a while. I was determined to find a path, already in existence, that described my personal beliefs and would assist me in exploring and growing them. I've been recommended to check out Druidry (?) but haven't quite gotten there yet.

I don't like ignorance, I don't like to discriminate out of ignorance. I grew up around Christianity, but instead of hating Occult and Pagan faiths, I preferred to learn about them.

I describe myself as primarily agnostic and pagan, but as far as a true and all-encompassing label or a path to follow, I've not yet found what speaks to me.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.12.18 17:19

Funny story, I was in the middle of an argument with an (at the time) abusive boyfriend over 2 years ago. We were walking through a second hand bookstore and he was just being a butt-head. He walked ahead and put a bit of distance between us, I continued to follow. As he passed a short book shelf, I watched as a book seemingly was thrown (or jumped?) off the shelf in front of me.

I suppose it could have been just coincidence, perhaps hte book was not in a stable position and fell. Perhaps any entities (if any) that existed in the building were just trying to get the two of us to shut our yaps, or perhaps this book was important. I bought it. ...and I've purchased related books/stories since, though haven't brought myself to read them thoroughly yet.

I'm not looking at it now, but to the best of my memory it's some Hindu story relating to a war, and "Lord Krishna" ....?

Just something to entertain myself with I suppose.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.12.18 18:22

Mahabharata? Bhagavad Gita? Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 04.12.18 2:50

If it is a general silver product? Will there be some hurt?(Confirm first)

"Because before, summer. I was on the street and saw a strange girl coming towards me. Subconsciously, I step back. My hands tried to block the glare After the girl walked over. II saw... a cross hanging around her neck." Experience.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.12.18 6:01

Dont get me wrong. But since we are in a Asetianism forum, there is no one that defend and is involved with Religious faith, religious love and religious living like Asetians. According to them, they are the unique that can make a connection with the Goddess Aset, but not here in physical plane, only in etheric. The thing is: Not Everyone can go to the etheric plane, so, alot of people if not 99% can't sense or meeting a divine energy. Its a strange concept, because Asetianism is open-minded, Self-growing and self-development but in terms of beliefs in goddess, you need have faith. But, this is not strange for people in general, because our society believe in popular gods. Now, vampire are beings that do not works like human soul, their soul are different, their souls was created by the hands of our loved Aset, contrary of us, that was created by the chaos of Nun. Who are in more and better situation to understand divine love? We or Them? The connection with cross and fear is a fool thing, a misundertood and immature view of ignorant people to misleading the beauty of things, in fact, this myth seems created by similar people that created the fake and weak vision of the term vampires in hollywood. Cinema is a great thing to give us food for our imagination and creativy but a danger tool for true knowledge. Sometimes I use blind beliefs to believe in my theories, sometimes I grow up, other times I down off. It's mistakes and enjoyments of life. But, i will focus on cross, i can't disconnect the cross symbol with the Nefer symbol, on the suble anatomy of Asetian system we see  the erogenous symbol nefer to represent the hara storage, the theories varies from culture to culture but the japonese got my attention, according to them the hara storage is connected with the feeling of Honor and Dignity, so we know that Asetians lived past lives there and the samurai thing seems bring by warriors from ancient egypt, when a samurai feel himself acting like a desonored and untrustful way they commited a harakiri around the hara storage. This is what we have more close to the Deadly Poison on Asetian culture, not for sure where the Asetians did the act of suicide, hara storage? represented by nefer symbol? Hope listen your views. Other point that fascinates me is that japoneses consided the number 9 as a bad luck, alot of japoneses do their best to not put the number in their houses and between others places. Other detail from japanese people is their beliefs in Shin Buddhism, seems to me real and alot of people follow the path, not because is very popular in Japan, but its the heart-thing. One of the pillar of Asetian culture is: Ib - Heart. Not need mention that the pillars are 7 mysterious "things" that build the Asetian universe. The christian culture have alot in commun with Asetian culture too, as I mention before the cross to me is connected not with Christ but connected with Aset, not only by the symbol of nefer but by others details too. For example, we look at Dark Mark as something pure and divine, represent the sacred feelings of all Asetian empire, but if we look at different form, like numelogy look, we can count all details of the wings of Aset including the horns and the count will be: 78. The complexity start now. 78 is the number of total cards of Tarot. The 22 major trumps, 16 court and the 40 letters of minor arcanos are transmitting not only the mysterious of the universe, life, gods, magick, but the beggining of all things that is suppose to know or explore. To me, seems great to think that all teachings mysterious and knowledge comes from Aset, the Goddess of all Gods. We know that Aset  teach alot of magick. So, when I study tarot, I am looking at divine inspiration. One thing I learned through the times, Asetians are perfectionists, pay attetion to each detail, so the 78 on Dark Mark seems to me a door to connections between Tarot and Aset, and not Tarot between Thoth. Again we go the the cross, its explained that the cross is just a manifestation of cube. Just give a look too Hebrew language at Book Of Orion, and you will see the cube transformed in cross and the sacred pillar Tiet at the center. Since I am  talking about Book of Orion, its worth mention the Book of Giza, with 33 axioms dedicated to each cycle of life, the 33 caught my attention while study Old Testament of Christians:

"And the days that David reigned over Israel were forty years: seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem." 1 Kings 2:11

Connections and symbolism continue over and over studies continues and seems to me that to be a religious person we need know where you are and what you are, first of all, we need understand a little about mysterious, the more we find the truth, the more we feel the religious vibes. the more we are connected.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.12.18 6:34

@Kalb: Very beautiful interpretations, descriptions and pieces of knowledge. Very much appreciated learning from you this time. Nice to see an old member posting here once more. Hopefully you can stay around a little bit more. Very Happy

This is truly something to take into consideration. A wealth of understanding right here.

I know about the Hara center in Japan. It is a kind of center, if I am right, like the chakras, that not even the Hindus, or the great Yogis had found out, but surprisingly was found in Japan. To my knowledge, as well, I also know that you can die if you hit this center in some particular way or so I heard, that for most people this is where you leave the body, unless you have attained a higher level of spiritual development like the Yogis themselves and are able to leave through the Sahasrara, the Crown Shen.

Also interesting correlation with the Asetian sigil and Tarot. I will look into it, personally.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 04.12.18 8:14

Hello Kalb! It is a pleasant surprise seeing you here again after a while. I loved your description and the connection about the Tarot is very interesting. I will look more into it because I had a feeling about the number of the wings being meaningful in one or more ways but didn't make that simple- yet profound connection. Very much appreciated.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.12.18 9:21

Good to see you around, Kalb. Nice post as well. It definitely gives me something to think about.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.12.18 9:45

Mystic, Bhagavad Gita is it.

Rael I have some level of allergy to metal, but not sure which specifically and it's never been severe enough to mind really.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.12.18 11:20

Good info on the numbers Kalb.  But your mention of David in the old testament centers me at that point.  My question would be if you mention him and then go into additional info connecting to other things, you end my following there. For me, it would mean everything after that would be suspect.  I have to ask have you looked to research where this info comes from?  There is absolutely no actual or factual historical record in history of David other than it is coming from the Christian and Jewish religion writers which would use their additions to prove their religion.  I have to first find out where all this comes from before I can then take it seriously and then continue.  So, can you point me in the direction of where I can historically find a record of David in History?  The Bible is by no means a document to prove history for me.   It is like taking a scripture, as the programmed Christian do, and use it to prove the Bible is real.  It does not work that way.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.12.18 15:32

Hello, Mystic. Thanks for your warms words. I never leaved. I always stay here in silence.
Geoge Gosdas: Thanks for your warm words too.
Rhea: Nice see you again posting.

Maxx: I have to agree with you. We are talking about a book that is responsible for the most painful, horrors and mind control that ever existed in this world. In terms of beliefs and faith the bible means nothing to me, but, I understand and respect people that believe in bible and follow their religion without ever read a unique page of the bible. Keep in mind, that in past, we seen alot of impuseres and an elite group that used the bible to control the society and the world to their desires and wills writting and modied the book creating fictional persons and fictional dreams. For example, we know today that divine beings dont appear in dreams because dream world is inside of our head, science proved that. All of God moments in bible with prophets is all through dreams. Past is past. Its over,  gone. No historical value or belief system cautch my attention of Old Testament or New, so I hope anwsered your question. Taking all this, there is some excert and small peaces of informations that.. well you know that are there to hit the tips, to me the bible is the the worst book ever existed and the same time is one of the great books to get tips from ancient world and Asetian culture. Said that, sometimes I use the Old Testament to try see how possible Asetians control and manipulated the monothaism.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.12.18 15:59

kalb,

I almost agree 100% with what you wrote above except for a few small sections.  But what I will point out is that if one could discover if the person David ever existed, and if he was known by a different name, as well as others named in religious history, then if that could be discovered, would it even increase the status of the Aset Ka and confirm much about its past history if David was shown to be part of their background.  If what I am speaking of could be brought out into the light, it would lend a whole new stability to ancient Egyptian History, do you think?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.12.18 16:09

Kalb, what do you mean by studying how did the Asetians control and manipulate monotheism? I'm asking because monotheism control is usually the realm of Sethian manipulation so if you found also some Asetian connections I would be interested to learn about them.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.12.18 16:10

Personally I have felt mostly Sethian influences in the Old Testament however that is based upon a retrospective intuition which might be inaccurate or not but it is not certain. But how do you think it is possible that Asetians might have sought to control and manipulate the monotheism of the Old Testament? Sounds like an interesting notion.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.12.18 16:28

No idea, Maxx.

Jonathan: I found Asetianism trhought the book of Amos of Old Testament years ago. Sethians control the world with the bible and inside the bible there is tips to the followers of Asetianism to all Asetianists see and understand. I believe that was not Sethians or their followers that put the tips there, but some expertise from Asetian culture.

I think we talk that before: https://www.vampirismforum.com/t462-old-serpent

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.12.18 17:06

Oh yes now I understood your meaning. I thought you were saying that you were noticing clues that Asetians control and manipulate through monotheism as the Sethians have done.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.12.18 17:25

But, directly controlling and manipulating the monotheism? By your initial statement regarding it I would have thought it served a specific agenda of some kind to take control of the monotheism in order to steer and direct it in a particular fashion for strategical purposes, maybe even to eventually subdue it or raise something else in its stead? I do not think this is entirerly unthinkable. Luis Marques referred to the Asetians themselves as adversaries of monotheism but the way in which they manifest that adversarial force in regards to monotheism, apart from influence like through polemics (all of which I might in some way be aware of from reading the Violet Throne), I do not know of at all. Of course this might not be the way they would deal with things at all, or it might, but I do not know anything about it and this is merely speculation on my part so excuse any ignorance on it. Please fill me in any more experienced members of this forum, hehe...
... One thing that leads me to this confusion upon own speculation is that the Asetians are known to fiercly uphold and promote honor so maybe they would not attempt at subduing other religions but merely bringing the truth to light instead, yet presenting a great challenge to the minds of believers in falsehood and thereby manifesting as an adversarial force? However things might also be dependent upon how you perceive honor and the intricacies of the situations because things might be somewhat more or less relative. This raises some interesting questions, however; I am by far not finished in my understanding of the Asetian values and ideals in regards to their deepest meaning and application to different contexts but I do seek understanding. Of course much of it is rather clear but still there are pieces of the puzzle yet missing. For example I hear that the Asetians are by no means only forces of light but working with darker powers as has been said on this forum before so it might perhaps wrongly give off certain misinterpretations, or it might very well be so and certain interpretations actually be correct but presumably in a different way than expected? Many questions still on my mind so please excuse my lack of perfect understanding and possible ignorance whilst trying to figure this out, hehe... as I am still studying and learning...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.12.18 17:53

Mystic: Sorry for not mention you on my last post. In short words: Asetians always find a way for all Asetianists find their home even in Sethian Power. (That case: Old Testement).
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.12.18 18:13

Kalb wrote:

Maxx:  Keep in mind, that in past, we seen alot of impuseres and an elite group that used the bible to control the society and the world to their desires and wills writting and modied the book creating fictional persons and fictional dreams. For example, we know today that divine beings dont appear in dreams because dream world is inside of our head, science proved that. All of God moments in bible with prophets is all through dreams. Past is past. Its over,  gone. No historical value or belief system cautch my attention of Old Testament or New.      Sometimes I use the Old Testament to try see how possible Asetians control and manipulated the monothaism.

kalb,
You might care to go back and research about Divine Beings appearing within the dreams of Individuals.   Even Victor stated here in the past in conversations we had that there are individuals within the Aset Ka that have the ability to enter the dream world of people while they sleep as well as while awake and input thoughts within the mind and make that person think it is their own thoughts.  My contention is that if it is done today as Victor and I agreed (as well as highly trained humans of all kinds of groups and I know it is going on today) how is it out of contention that Divine Beings cannot appear in the dream and influence the person.  I think maybe you could possibly be confused in this area about mixing this up with something else.   Also, are you connecting the word dreams and OBE as being one and the same thing?  Look again at what you are classifying as one and that it is all taking place in the head.  If so, I certainly do not agree with that statement.  That would mean that your entire astral spirit is located within the head and all that info is total fakery.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next