Revisiting Some Asetian Characteristics

3 posters

Go down

Revisiting Some Asetian Characteristics Empty Revisiting Some Asetian Characteristics

Post by Troublemaker 26.08.19 14:02

Em Hotep. 
After consulting some older threads many times over the years, ruminating over concepts, I am curious to see if some opinions about the Asetians and their ways have changed since the release of the Violet Throne. 
Many old members have been gone for a long time, however, I couldn't help but notice the distinctly different vibe things had back then, when members were fiercely, openly elitist about highly controversial and even taboo topics. Of course this is still a very prevalent (and beautiful) signature found in Asetianism and many of its followers, but my inquisitive mind wonders how things may have shifted within the outlook and reality of those either walking this path a long time, or at least looking in and nodding along with various concepts and ideas.  

As an example, I was thinking about a thread pertaining to Guardians that happens to be a decade old. (Wow! Time seems to fly, doesn't it?) This is the thread titled, "Guardian's Detachment and Grounding Stones." One of my questions to anyone who might be interested is, do you feel any differently about these beings and their interactions with biological family now that time has passed, and more of the veil has been lifted, even if it's only by a small bit?

Many characteristics of the Asetians, when read about, are not quite able to be pinned down or written in stone. This is especially true since it was mentioned that the guidelines and descriptions provided can be spot on or not fit many of an individual's traits at all. As it has been mentioned that humans have been lovers, friends and family members to the Asetians over the millennia, it becomes a curious topic. Perhaps they could feel some friendship depending on how they are treated by the family, or depending on various other conditions of the incarnated life. 

That socially condemned reality of detaching from the family in favor of the true spiritual home of the soul is still rather beautiful and breathtaking, but perhaps manifests in less straightforward ways depending on the individual or their Lineage? 

Furthermore, are there any other "social taboos" you may have had strong opinions about regarding how the Asetian soul would respond or embrace it, that have possibly changed in time... Grown more or less solid, fiery, etc., with the tides of time and reveal of information?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Revisiting Some Asetian Characteristics Empty Re: Revisiting Some Asetian Characteristics

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.08.19 0:25

I think this is a great thread, written from an interesting angle and unique perspective. It deserves some attention, in my view. Sadly I don't know what to add but merely following my instinctual and intuitive logic; I do indeed think that Guardians aren't predisposed to a deterministic pattern but that the variables are different in each individual and unique case. However, upon awakening, it might just share a common factor that expresses itself differently depending upon other variables. So a Guardian upon awakening would kind of always feel themselves detached from the biological family as that would be inherent to their spiritual nature but the responses to that might differ, depending upon the respect earned and treatment given by the family, of course... I know the Violet Throne's version of the Asetian Bible mentions it.

What I do wonder, however, is how other Asetians than Guardians respond to the biological family upon awakening. Guardians have been described as given that characteristic, but what about the other Lineages?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Revisiting Some Asetian Characteristics Empty Re: Revisiting Some Asetian Characteristics

Post by Jonathan 28.08.19 16:21

Good post. I agree that many things have changed in the feel and certain views as well. I want to add that I'm still strongly and openly elitist and don't have much problems admitting that, which of course still causes trouble from time to time. I can however say that I have also become somewhat more tolerant which is probably the result of normal growth and ageing. If we look at it some of those threads were discussed an entire decade ago, a lot has changed within our lives and maturity, so I often find myself not being as strict as in my earlier years in the community, where sometimes I would adopt a more polarized view due to my own immaturity and lack of experience. I was very flawed when I first found Asetianism, even though I have been studying the occult long before that, and the truth is that I'm flawed still but I have come a long way and I'm quite pleased with where I currently stand with myself and my life. I owe a great debt to the Aset Ka for a large part in that growth and what I consider to be my greatest personal achievements so far.

On the topic of detachment from biological ties I believe that is something greatly dependent on specific factors. It's far more prevalent in Scorpions that have that mortal bond less defined and makes them colder and more solitary to the outside world beyond the Asetian reality, although I'm sure that nothing is set in stone just like there must be Asetians that nurture a healthy and friendly bond with their biological families even if those ties can never be compared to their spiritual bonds with other Asetians and Anubians.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.09.19 13:49

Jonathan wrote:I was very flawed when I first found Asetianism, even though I have been studying the occult long before that, and the truth is that I'm flawed still but I have come a long way and I'm quite pleased with where I currently stand with myself and my life. I owe a great debt to the Aset Ka for a large part in that growth and what I consider to be my greatest personal achievements so far.

I can relate to this quite a bit. It's heartwarming to read and also a good feeling. Finally have broken many shackles from past monotheistic dogmas and Christian indoctrinations that lingered for a long time during the years and had really gotten into me from deep brainwashing in conjunction with worse psychological states and conditions. Funnily enough I revisited my introduction thread here a day ago, and re-read it. Not even the people here at that time believed me to be a genuine Christian, haha... I'm happy to hear that, though, because Christianity was never my home. I'm grateful for a few good lessons I've learnt thanks to Christianity, but that's all and the damages were more than the beneficent causes.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down