Vertigo
Gilded
Aghrab
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Viperine's Death by Hunger Empty Viperine's Death by Hunger

Post by Dreamer 29.04.09 19:22

I was wondering, with yet another question in my mind.

Well I have read that Viperines are the most sensitive ones in terms of feeding, and need energy more than the other 2 lineages, or, perhaps more than any type of vampire, Asetian or not... So this got me thinking. Imagine a Viperine trapped in a deadly situation, has lost all energy, very low, and no way for him to feed, even ambient energy would be useless for his deep energy needs. Would he die? Perhaps a heart attack? A deadly collapse?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Viperine's Death by Hunger Empty Re: Viperine's Death by Hunger

Post by Jonathan 29.04.09 21:28

I believe he could die in very extreme and rare cases. Not die of hunger, but indirectly die of the consequences from very low energy to maintain his ethereal body well attached to his physical body. As you mentioned, a heart attach would be one of the first candidates I would think of to such situation. I wonder what other users may thing about that question... lets wait for their opinions.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 30.04.09 11:58

I dont believe he would die an physical death.

I imagine that parts of his soul would shutdown and that he would become dramatically weakened.

We can all generate energy, even Viperines.
Therefore I believe an Viperine would lose most of his abilities and may not be able to use magic at the same level as before but focuse all energy on vital systems.

I also believe an weakened Viperine would be open for psychic attacks, negative energy, psychic parasites, etc.

An weakened Viperine may also get alot of mental disorders such as depression or some form of insanity.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.04.09 12:30

Nice question.

I believe it is quite possible for a Viperine to die of a heart attack or a very bad case of collapse during energy crisis. They are the ones with the most need for energy after all, it is possible to imagine them becoming that fragile.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.04.09 12:36

They are the most mighty of beings in what comes to lethal attacks and metaphysical mastery, but they are also known for having weakened defenses, reason for why they can hugely benefit from a Guardian's protection.

I would speculate that every Viperine at the service of the AK has at least 1 or 2 personal Guardians under his personal guard.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria 30.04.09 13:42

I can imagine a Viperine dying due to very low energy, as it was mentioned, from a heart attack for example. And as Jonathan said, I also cannot see any Viperine, especially an Elder one like Master Marques, having no Guardian by him. Viperines, and especially Elder ones, would certainly need a Guardian around them, especially when they are out of their havens.

-Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-16

https://www.youtube.com/templeofasetka

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 30.04.09 19:19

Victoria wrote:I can imagine a Viperine dying due to very low energy, as it was mentioned, from a heart attack for example. And as Jonathan said, I also cannot see any Viperine, especially an Elder one like Master Marques, having no Guardian by him. Viperines, and especially Elder ones, would certainly need a Guardian around them, especially when they are out of their havens.

-Victoria
What is it with this girl's obsession for Luis Marques? Twisted Evil
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 30.04.09 21:05

Victor wrote:
Victoria wrote:I can imagine a Viperine dying due to very low energy, as it was mentioned, from a heart attack for example. And as Jonathan said, I also cannot see any Viperine, especially an Elder one like Master Marques, having no Guardian by him. Viperines, and especially Elder ones, would certainly need a Guardian around them, especially when they are out of their havens.

-Victoria
What is it with this girl's obsession for Luis Marques? Twisted Evil

I was thinking the same. :X
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria 30.04.09 21:28

I may be deeply obsessed, but I sure am not the only one...

-Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 01.05.09 5:17

Victoria wrote:I may be deeply obsessed, but I sure am not the only one...

-Victoria

Nope, I call him "Mazzzzterrr". ._.

I still dont believe an Viperine would die an physical death.

I believe the Viperine would get dramatically weakened and exposed at the subtle body that maybe later would result in illness and weakened physcial body.

But not death. :/
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.05.09 12:31

Victoria wrote:I may be deeply obsessed, but I sure am not the only one...

-Victoria
I am sure of that. Many people are, just as Laiko expressed. But that is even more obvious in the case of the ladies out there. Wink

I believe I saw in some YouTube video a few girls calling him the Vampire Emperor and the Prince of Vampires. What do you people think of such titles? Far too fictionalized or appropriated? I would enjoy some debate over that...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBeSilent 03.05.09 18:59

I am not sure about the appropiateness of such titles... Luis Marques I believe doesn't claim such titles from what I have read.

But then again I am new to this and trying to learn so much so quickly.

I got the Asetain Bible at the beginning of this year and I cannot believe how much it has changed my life. I have always felt a pull to this subject but now I know for sure I am on the right path but there are still so many questions I have...
ToBeSilent
ToBeSilent
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 03.05.09 19:10

ToBeSilent wrote:I am not sure about the appropiateness of such titles... Luis Marques I believe doesn't claim such titles from what I have read.

But then again I am new to this and trying to learn so much so quickly.

I got the Asetain Bible at the beginning of this year and I cannot believe how much it has changed my life. I have always felt a pull to this subject but now I know for sure I am on the right path but there are still so many questions I have...
I think that's one of the major things that separate the AB from other occult works. The writer does not claim any high position or ability. He is merely the organizer of secret words for public eyes.

Oh, and welcome. Smile
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 03.05.09 20:08

Jonathan wrote:
I believe I saw in some YouTube video a few girls calling him the Vampire Emperor and the Prince of Vampires. What do you people think of such titles? Far too fictionalized or appropriated? I would enjoy some debate over that...

I'm perfectly fine with how Victoria feels. That is her right. To label her obsessed is judging her by our own individual subjective interpretations. Most of us have seen her professional quality videos. Why would any one in this forum belittle such a talented artist because she has a greater attraction to Luis Marques than most?

Victoria, you have a great attraction to Mr. Marques. Perhaps you have learned something from him or the AB that the rest of us could benefit from knowing? Not prying, just wondering.

As for Jonathan's post above. I have not seen this video (and do not want to judge these girls by my own subjectiveness) but would imagine they may be into the vampire club scene for the thrill. I would not believe the AK or Mr. Marques would sanction such titles.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria 03.05.09 21:53

I do not ever feel judged in the wrong way, or criticized, when someone sees my obsession and dedication towards Master Marques. This is something that makes me proud, knowing that I can express my feelings and see others feeling the same as I do. I am certainly not the only one that is so moved, touched and inspired by the Master, but one who is more known through what she does best. Others, who feel the same appreciation as myself, can see my videos as a voice for themselves, something that they can fully relate to.

Phoenix wrote:Victoria, you have a great attraction to Mr. Marques. Perhaps you have learned something from him or the AB that the rest of us could benefit from knowing? Not prying, just wondering.

I, just like countless others, went through a dramatic change after reading the beauty of the truth, from the voice of Mr. Marques. I see him as a perfect role model, someone that the rest of the community can look up to, being himself the perfect example of a Leader. There is a veil of mystery that surrounds the beloved Lord... that, of course, tends to attract many of us, including myself. Other than that, there is certainly a heavy pull and feel behind his words that, perhaps, even energetically attracts many of us. After all, his words are the words of a God...

-Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 04.05.09 1:50

Victoria, good for you to stand your ground. You make great videos, too.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.05.09 11:42

Let me just add that in my question towards Victoria's attraction for the author Luis Marques I never intended any criticism. I was simply playing with her comment, since her obsession is well known, and respected, within the Vampire Community.

As far as the titles that many people give to Luis Marques, I do agree that he never claimed such titles or even any status or higher power. His written works, although deeply powerful in magick, are also very humble, since he does not project himself and does not make use of his ego either. A rare thing in modern day occult works.
I can see, however, some sense in the usage of the word Prince, given his probable past lives in Egypt. Also, if I may add, vampires are usually beings of a very different social stratification than modern day society. To them, the status and rankings do not have the meanings that we can find in human societies and groups. It is not a matter of being better than the other and being above someone else, it is a matter of honor and a reflection of spiritual evolution. Not something that anyone would seek just for the sake of the title. This is what many people sometimes do not know and must learn when the subject is any ancient vampiric society, in order not to misjudge their whole apparently complex framework of rankings, castes and social stratifications.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBeSilent 12.05.09 0:14

Victor wrote:Let me just add that in my question towards Victoria's attraction for the author Luis Marques I never intended any criticism. I was simply playing with her comment, since her obsession is well known, and respected, within the Vampire Community.

As far as the titles that many people give to Luis Marques, I do agree that he never claimed such titles or even any status or higher power. His written works, although deeply powerful in magick, are also very humble, since he does not project himself and does not make use of his ego either. A rare thing in modern day occult works.
I can see, however, some sense in the usage of the word Prince, given his probable past lives in Egypt. Also, if I may add, vampires are usually beings of a very different social stratification than modern day society. To them, the status and rankings do not have the meanings that we can find in human societies and groups. It is not a matter of being better than the other and being above someone else, it is a matter of honor and a reflection of spiritual evolution. Not something that anyone would seek just for the sake of the title. This is what many people sometimes do not know and must learn when the subject is any ancient vampiric society, in order not to misjudge their whole apparently complex framework of rankings, castes and social stratifications.
ToBeSilent
ToBeSilent
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBeSilent 12.05.09 0:16

ToBeSilent wrote:
Victor wrote:Let me just add that in my question towards Victoria's attraction for the author Luis Marques I never intended any criticism. I was simply playing with her comment, since her obsession is well known, and respected, within the Vampire Community.

ToBeSilent
ToBeSilent
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Viperine's Death by Hunger Empty I am sorry about the double post, I am having trouble with figuring this out.

Post by ToBeSilent 12.05.09 0:19

I understand Victoria's comments, the way she looks up to and/or writes about Luis Marques is beautiful. And the fact that she doesn't mind how people perceive her fascination of him is something to be admired as it shows she is completely comfortable in herself. I like it Smile.

Victor, how you have explained social stratification within vampire social circles is very enlightening. Thank you. I am new to this forum and have thoroughly enjoyed reading the information and opinions provided as there is a lot of thought and depth put into each post. I hope to learn more through this forum.
ToBeSilent
ToBeSilent
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 12.05.09 2:05

ToBeSilent, welcome to this forum. You will certainly learn a lot here, as we all have. I suggest you go to the off-topic section and introduce yourself to everyone.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 12.05.09 21:13

ToBeSilent wrote:I understand Victoria's comments, the way she looks up to and/or writes about Luis Marques is beautiful. And the fact that she doesn't mind how people perceive her fascination of him is something to be admired as it shows she is completely comfortable in herself. I like it Smile.

Victor, how you have explained social stratification within vampire social circles is very enlightening. Thank you. I am new to this forum and have thoroughly enjoyed reading the information and opinions provided as there is a lot of thought and depth put into each post. I hope to learn more through this forum.

Victoria is a very interesting person, I have to agree. I'm looking forward to reading more of her poetry work, and even her discussions within VF.

Also what you say about this forum is quite true. It is so unlike others out there. It seems like we have only deep and enlightening people in this forum. Very Happy
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBeSilent 13.05.09 6:29

I must agree with you there Dreamer. How lovely to finally find something like this.
ToBeSilent
ToBeSilent
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Viperine's Death by Hunger Empty Back to the subject of this thread.....

Post by Laura 03.08.10 13:56

I think there is something you are all missing..... No a Viperine would not die from hunger, might get weak. As to having no donor or person (food) near him, you are all with very human conceptions there. A vampire, specially such a powerful one as an Asetian would not need to be in the same room as the donor to feed. One can feed at a distance. Also feeding a lot from one person creates a bond (most of us already know that I know) but having this bond makes distance feeding a lot easier.
Besides in a worse case I think a Viperine or any Asetian would be able to take energy from the elements...
So in general I doubt that a Viperine would die of starvation, since they are hard to starve, unless someone as a means of torture managed a way of preventing the Viperine from feeding. I do not know if that is even possible (highly hope it is not) or what the consequences of that would be.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.08.10 4:17

That's a valid point. I would also like to add that most Viperines, being rare as we know them to be, most likely have very special donors at their grasp, to feed whenever they need to keep their strength and fragile health. Most likely those donors would be other Asetians, of highly pure energy. Not to mention that a Viperine would always be protected by incredible powers, from the forces of Aset herself to the shields and Love of their closest Guardians and the nurturing and dedication of their closest Concubines. We can even read about this force, dedication and protective Love on Twitter, from a small but beautifully powerful text of a certain Elder Guardian, dedicated towards a certain Elder Viperine. Wink

Many may pretend to be it, to have true care and be a true shield, but only the real deal will be there, always, at all times... protecting, shielding and nurturing.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next