The Touch of Khonsu

2 posters

Go down

The Touch of Khonsu  Empty The Touch of Khonsu

Post by Naoom 27.10.19 17:51

Em hotep

I went back to re-read the Book of Orion and found this segment very fascinating because it seems to carry with it a very powerful energy shrouded by mystery, which made it even more curious for me to research about. It seems simple, yet feels incredibly complex. I think it carries great power but one that could definitely be devastating if not approached cautiously. I didn't plan to utter the incantation but whilst reading it inside my head I immediately felt immense energy coming down to the Crown Shen and also noticed that although it's the same incantation repeated three times, it felt very different with each verse but I decided to stop for reasons of precaution. It almost felt like a prayer to Horus, but in a different way than most people would think of a prayer. I am not sure if this correlates to the three different lineages but it felt a lot more intense in the first lines. I think it's an interesting topic, and one that hasn't been discussed here before (as far as I know). I look forward to hearing other people's opinions about it, although I understand it wouldn't be possible to go into a lot of detail, hence the secretive and elitist nature of the spell.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

The Touch of Khonsu  Empty Re: The Touch of Khonsu

Post by Victor 28.10.19 11:20

If using this incantation in a magickal context I would recommend treating it as something revered and profoundly sacred.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 28.10.19 11:57

Victor wrote:If using this incantation in a magickal context I would recommend treating it as something revered and profoundly sacred.

Hello Victor. Thank you for the reply. I agree completely and that is also why I stopped reading it. It's something very dangerous in the wrong hands and I doubt I have the necessary background knowledge to use it, at least yet. It feels very sacred and should be treated likewise, so I hope it isn't wrong that I shared my thoughts here, as I was only looking for information as to it's approach. What do you think of its application in meditation as a prayer of some sort?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down