Lost Touch with the Past

4 posters

Go down

Lost Touch with the Past Empty Lost Touch with the Past

Post by Maxx 14.03.19 7:46

This is an interesting connection to how society has lost touch with the past. An L. A. quote

The chief use of intelligence is not so much in becoming learned as in being able to direct and integrate the different aspects of one's being. Only when the emotions and intellect work together can advances be made in the inner life. It is possible to know a thing without having feeling for it. This is one of the unfortunate aspects of our scientific world: By persistent overuse of the analytical method, most have lost the power of intuition.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Lost Touch with the Past Empty Re: Lost Touch with the Past

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.03.19 8:27

How society has lost touch with the past, has it not go to do with the Sethian agendas, controlling Christianity, erasing paganism? Or am I "out and cycling", as we say in Sweden? I believe other cultures than those influenced heavily by Christianity retain some sense of tradition and history. Christianity has to a large extent been a kind of blue-white moving cloud passing through the world, brainwashing everything in its wake and turning every stone upside down.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.03.19 9:02

I believe one must be careful in viewing everything in the world that is happening as all the bad elements coming from and being introduced by the Sethians and all the good elements coming from the Asetians. Largely, the world population has never heard of either of these groups.  I realize that is how it was viewed here in the past and even I was a part of that.  There are other parts to religion that did not come from either of those groups.  If that were not the case then there would not be free will of humans that was introduced into the picture.  You have the ability to choose freely what direction you have interest in.

Another way to look at it would be if The Asetians and the Sethians were so all-powerful to that extent, then why are both sides just sitting here in view of each other in largely a silent existence while humankind is scurrying around between them warring with each other?  Even during my favorite timeframe in history, the two sides were in the same area and vying to draw the attention of the human population to control.  There obviously is something else going on here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 14.03.19 9:57

I believe one must be careful in viewing everything in the world that is happening as all the bad elements coming from and being introduced by the Sethians and all the good elements coming from the Asetians. Largely, the world population has never heard of either of these groups

I agree. Trying to bring everything to one side or the other is like a narrow view. And even trying to fit daily things inside this system, in this case Asetianism.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.03.19 10:21

Yes... but the fact still remains. A concerted effort has been made throughout history to erase real history from our books and pages and invalidate old, or ancient, traditions. For sure Christianity, or particularly the Catholic Church, has played a huge role in this creation of collective amnesia, nullifying the influence from old days and we can see it even going on to this day with the spread of Western civilization and culture which carries very little spiritual value apart from technological value in our day and age.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.03.19 10:24

Lynskha, what is wrong with "trying to fit daily things inside this system, in this ccase Asetianism" - or what do you mean exactly? Don't you know that simple acts can also carry enormous magickal potential?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.03.19 10:35

I am not under the complete impression that the Vatican is 160% controlled by the Sethians.  I believe human considerations have an element of their own interests behind it.   Sethianism was out there long before the fake element of Religion was instituted.  Modern religions such as the Catholic Church have much organization from the ordinary desire of humankind to be led and directed.  lol Like a dog or cat that can be domesticated.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.03.19 10:41

Mystic.

Who do you think has erased actual history or tried to hide it?    I believe that Christianity and the other major religions have invented their stories which is a total fabrication of actual events, but there certainly can be found other groups or individuals or groups that have tried to completely hide certain subjects.  I do not believe I completely reference the Asetians or Sethians in this set of specifics.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.03.19 11:03

I believe there might lie a clandestine group at the core of it, that manipulates people through dogma and religion, and which in turn gives the effect, through such brainwashing, that those people through blindness, unconsciousness and misdirection go to great length to propagate their own feelings of what is 'right' based on a very deep program of religious laws and doctrines, or in other words dogmas, even so much so as to destroy other religions and cultural heritages. "There is only One God; Him and Him only shalt thou serve." "Kill the heretic, burn the witch." (And similar motives.) This is very clear and evident in the formation of the Catholic Church or the early Christians upon a root of Judaism and their history of conquest and wiping out of earlier tribes when they settled for Israel (although I'm well aware of the jusitifications for that in the Hebrew Bible or Old Testament), I think, although I'm not an historian of that religion. It might just be mainly, or chiefly, humans who do this through building their own tradition, false and based upon their own man-made doctrines and then propagate this religion down through the ages to other gullible and susceptible minds, some of which hold desire for power to rise amongst their ranks and continue this trend - people that were just susceptible to brainwashing and lower states of consciousness through which such was possible, never rising out of their own shells. They have no interest in rising above that either due to fear of religious dogma where they have labeled all things spiritual demonic and demonized old practices. So they also only attract those types of people and so perpetuate its organization; there is no revolution or shedding of light from the inside most of the time.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.03.19 11:13

The Sethians probably do not control every single religious thing humanity does but they definitely are at the seat of it, having been the first to establish monotheism back in Egypt with the Aten.
They operate in the shadows too, so much of what is seen at surface is simply humanity and it's own shortcomings.
As for the Vatican, for me it makes a lot of sense that they would be heavily influenced by Sethians or one of their seats of power. Even the colors their officials wear line up.
People are going to have different views on this and that's not going to change. It is not always from just reading a line or two in a book either, but from research and connecting dots from multiple sources and historical references.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.03.19 11:29

everything written above reflects a dual universe we in.  What if this location was subtly changing to a different environment?  How would the old way of doing things begin to change for all of you?  Would you be able to recognize it?  Would the change be from the two mentioned affiliated groups, or would there be some other influence involved?  

The reason is that many see a change taking place here on this planet that seems to be unsettling for them.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.03.19 11:30

are in
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.03.19 11:46

I feel like you are using this as a segue into earth shifting into a different vibration. Of course since this planet has entered into a new age, vibrations will be shifting with the changing alchemy. This time, being Air.

I am not sure what you are asking exactly but I do have this quote in mind. "We are not the Engine, nor are we the Wheel. We are the ones who change its direction."

In this way, I feel that the Aset Ka is coming out of secrecy and taking back some of the control they once had. Ironic that as this begins to happen, major religions begin to falter.

Major global changes are thought of as alchemical and quite complex in my mind. Not simply "the ROS/AK did this or that and that's why x, y or z event happened." There are elements of that but it is on a whole different level than a mere war of two sides where someone lifts a finger and causes an earthquake. Actually, theory and debate over why certain events happen and shifts occur is pretty deep and embodies multiple fields of study. Throwing that out there generally.

So from the above quote I tend to think they would take advantage of these shifting alchemical aspects of the ages to further their own cryptic agendas. This might be why the ROS found a strong power in the age under the influence of Earth while the AK was severely weakened at that time.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.03.19 11:56

The vast majority of people are not aware of these Orders and even among occultists the study seems to be less common. Yet just because they aren't aware of it doesn't mean they aren't affected in some way by forces of nature.

On the other end, if/when major vibrational shifts occur, I don't particularly think many of the internal changes are directly related to either Order, but moreso to what the individual has inside of themselves. That I mean in relation to the many people feeling vibrational shifts and becoming more interested in spirituality in alignment with this new age, but without having any past connection or preference for Asetianism and so on.

As for the original post of course there is a divide between intelligence and even raw knowledge, and actual wisdom as well as the ability to apply it. In the hands of the wrong person, all kinds of occult knowledge will just be misapplied or misdirected to an extent, never unlocking the right keys due to that form of ignorance.

Applying that to a more mundane situation, one can find all kinds of brilliant doctors, lawyers, scientists and anything else on the spectrum of "success" yet find them wasting their whole lives denying the existence of the spiritual and using their knowledge to push lies about Egyptian timelines, the nonexistence of any god and the futility of believing in the existence of a soul, merely to push their own agendas based on fear.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.03.19 12:01

If I have input another element of thought into the two families of Asetians and ROSs, that might be good in looking at. fact is everything is always in a constant state of change....and the pendulum swings.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down