Nightshade
MysticLightShinethForth
Acheron Temporis
7 posters

Go down

Lost Old Soul Empty Lost Old Soul

Post by Acheron Temporis 15.10.23 0:59

Hello everybody,
My name is Acheron and I'm an old soul from Spain, Europe. I don't really know where to write my first post in this forum, if this is not the correct area of the forum, I'll gladly move it.

I would like to share my experiences in order to help anybody who finds my background interesting, and to help me find others like me, because I've been feeling the urge to meet someone who shares my hunger.

I realized that I was an old soul many (20) years ago because of the amount of skills that I had already known befire trying them and that attracted me strongly, therefore I found very easy to master them. Some of these skills determined my career, like knowing how to play string instruments before having ever owned one, or an unnatural ease to learn languages. Besides, some skills have not been useful for my career, but for myself, as I found that spiritual things like understanding the kabbalah, visualizations, and above all how energy works had been present in other lifes in my past.

In this life, my grandmother was a teacher of a great deal of oriental subjects like tai chi and reiki, and she used to feed from me when she was in a big pain (she suffered from arthrosis), and she even used to tell me "give me your hand, I just need your young energy". Also, my grandad told me that "I would be always protected" and that I was baptized by the fire of Hermes. For this reason, I've had no conection with the standard catholic church here.

My girlfriend has been pointing at my need of instinctively feeding with Prana from others for about 15 years. With the time, feeding has become a daily need, as something that I cannot control and that's one of the reasons of my being here is that I do need to feed every night. My body has got used to the same times, and by that time, no matter what my activity has been that day, I start to feel very sleepy and heavy. (I found out I'm a Viperian kind of vampyre via this forum and other signs).

Although I've read as many books as I've been able to find about vampyrism, since I haven't got any issue with languages, I've been evolving by myself for too long and I've started dreaming about meeting other vampyres with whom I could feel free of speaking clearly and share knowledge so we all could help each other.

I hope you have found this information at least interesting, and here I am to help anybody who needs me and to hug anybody who wants to be friendly with this old but middle-aged, hungry, small but gigantic, serpentine, spanish son of the void.

Acheron Temporis
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2023-10-12

Back to top Go down

Lost Old Soul Empty Re: Lost Old Soul

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.10.23 15:30

Welcome! By being lost, do you think you can be found? I understand you're familiar with vampirism. You even say having read this forum. So, how much acquainted are you with Asetianism?

Also just a note, however, when referencing "Viperian" (read Viperine) do you mean a closeness in subtle metabolism and metaphysics to its Lineage's description? Serpents, as they're also called, are among the rarest of Asetians to incarnate. The bloodline of Heru...

Resonances, similarities, can be shared, however be careful with the wisdom of the Falcon for its striking darkness and dazzling flame might blind as it might truly liberate... only in respect, in honor, in profound loyalty...

Also, if you're interested there's a Discord server, as this forum is rather inactive. The community here and there are a bit different but share many of the same initiates though the former is a bit more populated. Sadly you won't find many of the old forum members there. But there are other occultists of high calibre present.  

Hope you find a nice time around.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheron Temporis 21.10.23 17:06

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Welcome! By being lost, do you think you can be found? I understand you're familiar with vampirism. You even say having read this forum. So, how much acquainted are you with Asetianism?

Also just a note, however, when referencing "Viperian" (read Viperine) do you mean a closeness in subtle metabolism and metaphysics to its Lineage's description? Serpents, as they're also called, are among the rarest of Asetians to incarnate. The bloodline of Heru...

Resonances, similarities, can be shared, however be careful with the wisdom of the Falcon for its striking darkness and dazzling flame might blind as it might truly liberate... only in respect, in honor, in profound loyalty...

Also, if you're interested there's a Discord server, as this forum is rather inactive. The community here and there are a bit different but share many of the same initiates though the former is a bit more populated. Sadly you won't find many of the old forum members there. But there are other occultists of high calibre present.  

Hope you find a nice time around.

First of all, thank you for your answer. I'll try to find the discord server as by lost I meant both that I am feeling 'spiritually' lonely and that it is hard for me to foresee the direction that must be taken (and I'm struggling for guidance).

Answering to your question, yes I am a 'serpent'. Even before reading about this, one of my astral shapes has been kind of ophidian and my feeding tendrils are snakes. My 'draining sigil' includes two of them too. . Also, I have inherited energy related gifts from my grandma and I consider myself quite good at magick which involves it directly, and I've found myself fascinated by the concept of the black sun too many times.

Anyways, I'm failing at finding books about asetianism or any information rather than what I've been able to find here and there. No way to find the asetian bible or any other one published in Spain. I wish I could read more about it because I'm a bookworm.

When I first read about the Viperine bloodline I was completely shocked about the coincidences and I immediately felt I was one of them, as though the description was about me. Zero connection (sadly because some are so damn attractive... but proud of what I am) with the rest of bloodlines. I've always had a very high level of 'Prana' loss (my metabolism) and it makes me need to feed everyday (In order to not cause any harm I always clean that person from negative stuff in exchange, and I have what I call my hunting ground, which is the area of the park where everyone in the hood goes to walk the dogs,so I don't have to drain from the same person twice).

I know a lot of esoteric stuff by infused science, and having worked with akashic records I pretty much know that I've reincarnated many times (and I'd love to chat with people with the same condition).

Anyways, thanks again for your help and your kindness, as you answered spending your time. Let me know if there is a link to that discrod channel if you don't mind.

Acheron Temporis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheron Temporis 21.10.23 17:53

Such an aggressive community. I'd rather keep away of it. Thanks for the suggestion, anyways

Acheron Temporis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.10.23 1:54

Acheron Temporis wrote:Such an aggressive community. I'd rather keep away of it. Thanks for the suggestion, anyways

I didn't quite anticipate this outcome or your response. That might make part of the fault fall on me since it might seem I nearly enabled you. However that was not my intention but rather a warning as my words portrayed. Even if vague...

The Asetian Lineages are quite highly regarded and deemed as profound reflections of magick and sacredness. That's nothing you simply lay claim to from day one of having entered the forum, knowing nothing about the subject and not even those who stay for longer do that. An Asetian least of all in a public forum... Hence what appeared as their aggression to you.

People were giving you a chance to stay and learn however, to which you're absolutely free and welcome.

Sorry for not making my warning clearer above but I had hoped you would understand what I meant. Just beware of ego in the sense of believing things without knowledge, understanding or insight and without discernment only because it might sound appealing, as otherwise that might be a steep pitfall.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Acheron Temporis 22.10.23 2:22

I don't think that a GIF with a firethrower or laughing at someone after an introduction is either a good way to give a chance of anything or a way for a vampyre to welcome another one. In my opinion, it's unrespectful and that's why I didn't accept their 'chance', because I'm not here to deal with beings of that kind. That's not my way of understanding things.

I just didn't understand your warning , and this has only made me want to be a bit further of the current, then both sides lose. I'll just spend my time looking for some other community with warmer greetings.

Acheron Temporis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 22.10.23 5:37

May this serve as a lesson to your ego and willingness to self-deceit. So you were a Serpent and an Asetian the moment you first learned about it just as you joined and suddenly your weakling bruised ego wants to run away to another community where you can be coddled with your fantasies. That was quite quick for one to be a Serpent and shifting to being something else the next moment. That's ridiculous and likely why you got called out in the other server, this community is not a place for role-players and fictional "vampyres". Go try House Kheperu, they’re the ones that will happily feed you all sorts of illusions and deception, as long as you pay them. lol

Let’s be real this is not the attitude and antics of an “old soul” it’s just the typical diatribe of a youngling soul that knows very little.

Only those willing to learn and put their swollen egos aside will survive in this Path.
In here we learn through Fire by dancing in the Flames.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.10.23 5:42

Acheron Temporis wrote:this has only made me want to be a bit further of the current, then both sides lose. I'll just spend my time looking for some other community with warmer greetings.

What do you mean by both sides lose? What do you actually have to offer the community and the current to think something of this scope actually loses without your presence? Sounds like a rather egotistical thing to say but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Nightshade wrote:Only those willing to learn and put their swollen egos aside will survive in this Path.
In here we learn through Fire by dancing in the Flames.

Beautifully said and so accurate. Very important message right there.

I would also ask the admins to please move this thread to Off Topic as this is unrelated to actual vampirism so it does not apply to this section.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 22.10.23 8:22

Thread moved as requested.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 22.10.23 13:32

Acheron Temporis wrote:Hello everybody,
My name is Acheron and I'm an old soul from Spain, Europe. I don't really know where to write my first post in this forum, if this is not the correct area of the forum, I'll gladly move it.

I would like to share my experiences in order to help anybody who finds my background interesting, and to help me find others like me, because I've been feeling the urge to meet someone who shares my hunger.

I realized that I was an old soul many (20) years ago because of the amount of skills that I had already known befire trying them and that attracted me strongly, therefore I found very easy to master them. Some of these skills determined my career, like knowing how to play string instruments before having ever owned one, or an unnatural ease to learn languages. Besides, some skills have not been useful for my career, but for myself, as I found that spiritual things like understanding the kabbalah, visualizations, and above all how energy works had been present in other lifes in my past.

In this life, my grandmother was a teacher of a great deal of oriental subjects like tai chi and reiki, and she used to feed from me when she was in a big pain (she suffered from arthrosis), and she even used to tell me "give me your hand, I just need your young energy". Also, my grandad told me that "I would be always protected" and that I was baptized by the fire of Hermes. For this reason, I've had no conection with the standard catholic church here.

My girlfriend has been pointing at my need of instinctively feeding with Prana from others for about 15 years. With the time, feeding has become a daily need, as something that I cannot control and that's one of the reasons of my being here is that I do need to feed every night. My body has got used to the same times, and by that time, no matter what my activity has been that day, I start to feel very sleepy and heavy. (I found out I'm a Viperian kind of vampyre via this forum and other signs).

Although I've read as many books as I've been able to find about vampyrism, since I haven't got any issue with languages, I've been evolving by myself for too long and I've started dreaming about meeting other vampyres with whom I could feel free of speaking clearly and share knowledge so we all could help each other.

I hope you have found this information at least interesting, and here I am to help anybody who needs me and to hug anybody who wants to be friendly with this old but middle-aged, hungry, small but gigantic, serpentine, spanish son of the void.

The minimum number of connections between two objects,one less than the number of objects that need to be ***^^ to trace a “Path” from one object to another!!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 22.10.23 14:45

Anto wrote:
Acheron Temporis wrote:Hello everybody,

The minimum number of connections between two objects,one less than the number of objects that need to be ***^^ to trace a “Path” from one object to another!!
Your second post that has managed to utterly lose me . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: