Pharaoh Aye and Queen Ankesenamun

+2
8lou1
Maxx
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pharaoh Aye and Queen Ankesenamun - Page 2 Empty Re: Pharaoh Aye and Queen Ankesenamun

Post by 8lou1 20.11.19 6:19

Well let me put it in my own words:

Im currently working on changing my feedbackloop. The first time my kundalini was rising, all i saw was people dying. Not just natural causes. It went into the milions. Every move i made gave a feedbackloop of pain. And although i believe hate is just an other form of love, it wasnt my cup of tea.

So i did a lot of soul-searching and now things are going way better. My feedbackloop makes me smile and i get more spiritual alligned connections. I'm still very carefull and picky due to the fact that not everything can be combined and then be nice to live.

Does that make sense?

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Pharaoh Aye and Queen Ankesenamun - Page 2 Empty Re: Pharaoh Aye and Queen Ankesenamun

Post by Maxx 01.12.19 21:06

8lou1 wrote:Im not here to discuss theology. Godforms can be used and abused, whether real or fake. What im interested in is the different ways of using such power and the implications of using such skills in the greater scheme of things.

Maybe I am mistaken in my assessment of what you are really after, but I kind of get a feel that would be better suited by association with E A Koetting or Timothy.  He speaks wording in such fashion and has convinced many of his sincerity, yet it might be a little costly as he just built a new house out in Utah.  But one never knows......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.12.19 6:23

E.A. Koetting is just another occult fraud taking advantage of ignorant people for money and growing rich because of it. The only difference between him and Father Sebastiaan is that Koetting knows some basic stuff on magick, while Todd is mostly ignorant about the occult and his books are just plagiarized text for quick cash.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.12.19 8:52

From what I understand, Koetting is considered a major joke among many occultists, though confusingly enough he also has lots of support. Actually there were even people who seemed to take major inspiration off him and publish their own books due to his teachings.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.12.19 9:14

correct except for a small part at the end.  Timothy and Koetting put together about 10 occult authors to have each write a chapter in one book.  This was marketed under Koettings brand as Koetting, with his diminished appeal in the occult community, is still able to offset some of his ongoing expenses through this technique.
Afterward, the ego of some of these writers prompted them to think they had an elevated standing at that point to begin their own marketing program.  It is all becoming hilarious.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 03.12.19 6:11

@maxx: its quite easy what im after: happy living. Not all beings in my surroundings understood me though. Lately they are getting the hang of it, thankfully.

Im also very thankfull for the lesson i got in discerning in the vampire community. I totally had no clue, had to learn new concepts and adjust my view. Some of my views still havent really settled so i keep switching every now and then, but ill get the hang of it.

Mr. Koetting made me smile. Or at least the 'im a norse god' video. It reminded me of a spiritual warfare site i used to frequent. Funny how things these days get interconnected by using some online information.

Mr. Tod, i mostly got angry at because his artificial lines kept sucking money. He might not be the great vampire, but he (and/or the ones behind him) sure as hell knows how to make money using some lure most cant sense.

Lately ive stumbled on mr. Shadrach and his online course. Not sure yet what to make of it.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.19 8:34

not familiar with the last one but not important.  Each of us is entirely different in all ways and we adapt to our chosen path to experience in this life.  Continually adjusting and making adjustments is a very good way to grow and experience our understanding of our overall journey.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.12.19 9:29

To continue with Aye, I was not familiar with this fact.

Akhenaten married 2 and possible 3 daughters of Aye.  I am finding that Kiya was a very interesting person. She is the sister of Nefertiti and eventually was becoming the favorite wife of the Pharaoh. This certainly created friction between the two sisters.  It is said her beauty was even greater than her sister Nefertiti.  She is the only one in the entire new city that was not required to openly worship the new God form that the Pharaoh commanded to change.  She appears to possibly continued connection with the previous honor of the Gods of her upbringing.  I assume Aye had something to do with this upbringing.

I recall some past info that seemed to say that Nefertiti was responsible for aiding the religious structure to return to previous years when the rule passed and might have influenced the boy king Tut to bring back the former structure.  But my new info seems to suggest that Kiya may have been a stronger influence than even Nefertiti was in this accomplishment.

Professor Davies also brings out fascinating discoveries regarding the Egyptian language that teaches so many possibilities in the meaning and commentary that could change the whole meaning, as we know it, of this part of ancient history.  In other words, "it ain't as we have been told it was".  lol.

The more I see of the workings of Aye behind the scenes, he becomes one of the most influential people in regard to the Egyptian political and religious experience of the period.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.12.19 18:51

Kiya being the only one not required toworship the new God form is fascinating. Does anyone have theories as to why this was so?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.12.19 18:52

*to worship
Apologies for the typo.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.12.19 19:34

Look out now, you little devil, you will make people start to research and try to dig up facts rather than offering opinions.....lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.12.19 21:42

The horror!!!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by saul_657 07.12.19 21:46

Hi

saul_657
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.12.19 22:43

Ha, you caused some memories to flow by remembering where I played baseball in an international tournament in 1956 in Mexico City.  I was a little younger then.  Other years I returned and lived there for a while hanging around the Sun and Moon Pyramids.  Even spent a day and a half in the cave a mile south of those where the King of Mexico hid out from those trying to kill him.  Great place to meditate.  That was before the tourist rackets got a hold of it to develop it. No one even knew about what it was at the time I lived there.  I would not want to live there now with all the smog.  I moved from Mexico City to the Castle in Guanajuato.  Known as Hotel Castillo Santa Cecilia then which was built in 1940 over an old Gold Mine. It was a very interesting city.  The dead there in the underground offered much opportunity to stay in contact with many who lived in the 1700 and 1800s.  Their skulls are on display there for visits.  Many spirits would wander the street and outside the city after midnight much like they continue to do outside of Cairo.  I knew the movie comedian Cantinflas which had a very nice house on up the hillside from the Castle.  He was a human who lived a long life but lung cancer moved him over in 1993.  He was a great guy and very personable.

That was a beautiful city back many years ago when I roamed there.  Too urbanized today for my liking.   

That even brings to mind one of my old lovers of that era.  A movie actress and Singer in floor shows all over Mexico.  She introduced me to the movie crowd of that day.  lol.  Evelia Esquivel.  She had a hell of a voice.  And she was a movie double for one of the big stars of that era.  She did not care much for the Vampire scene though.  I don't much blame her. ha.  Anyway, I digress.

What is your Vampire background?   Been hanging around long?  You will want to give your introduction in the other section below to satisfy everyone.  Which churches do you love to haunt there in Mexico City?  A lot of action there.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2