1001 faces

Go down

1001 faces Empty 1001 faces

Post by Naoom on 05.12.19 14:01

Em hotep

"A vampire is a being with 1001 faces"

What does everyone think of this quote? It is something I have pondered on for many years. I think it refers to how vampires, especially Viperines, are known as "collectors of souls". In my opinion, vampires are so adept at being able to identify and scan so many different energies because they are those energies. The lens of which they perceive reality is that they can see through the eyes of everyone they interact with, yet none at the same time. It then becomes as if those energies are each an element or personality of their own, which they have access to, and this could be an important part of their identity. That also seems to relate to their multiple incarnations and different personalities they have in those, as well as their ability to change their aura into any energy they want, in order to affect their surroundings in a desired way. In the astral realm, they can easily shapeshift completely in different forms with ease, which also seems to be for this specific reason, in my opinion. It's hard to be described in words, but there are some Hinduist artworks which seem to depict this. Of course, this has only been my experience so far and this is why I want to hear other opinions as well.
Naoom
Naoom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

1001 faces Empty Re: 1001 faces

Post by Ramla-Meryt on 21.12.19 11:15

It makes sense to me for a vampire to be able to 'chameleon' according to the setting. I agree with how you have described the concept. It also clearly indicates that while it is one thing to take on the aura or surface impression of a particular niche or group, it is quite another to become it: there will always be that suggestion of Other that may not be obvious immediately but that is distinct in its own way. Like a social butterfly, but more... apart at the core.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum