The Dragon Rouge

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dragon Rouge  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon Rouge

Post by Maxx on 14.01.20 21:18

Well to balance things, in my opinion, Michael speaks much better than Eric does, and Eric writes better than Ford.  I suppose everyone should have high points as well as some things for distraction just to keep one honest...lol.   But that was your point in the above reference....  dishonesty.  But I bet their animals love them all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 14.01.20 21:39

I am not in a position to evaluate Michael Ford's work at this time, but I do believe that at the very least, people becoming stung and offended by criticism of this Koetting are exhibiting insecurity in a very clear fashion. It has been a learning experience to observe. Sometimes I get an impression that some people follow these individuals with no clue about spiritual experiences beyond the inner plane, but that may divert into another subject. When looking into the eyes of another, there is often a "jerk" in the stomach or chest region that tells me who they are as a person, alongside a swirl of other tidbits and intuitive impressions (when consciously put into use).

There is no "proof" either way, but at times there is an intuitive feeling that people run wild in the inner plane with no real higher reference. Usually I try to match that up with how their lives are looking, and how in control of themselves they are, though that's not an infallible thing and hard to evaluate fully as anything else.

It does get me wondering and thinking though, about the concept of change in the occult. Everyone evolves at their own pace. At what point, or however many years pursuing any serious study, should someone begin to exhibit an ability to actually discern between what is a scam and what is not? And how might such things be an indication or marker of real progress? Just general questions I suppose.

I think spirit contact might be a lot trickier than people sometimes think. Unless I am mistaken, there is a big trend involving some development of a skill to hear spirits, and then people seem to often run away quite quickly with the imagination or with distorted perceptions. Then all of a sudden any rambling is a sacred spirit message and all kinds of things are being reported as truths to be accepted. These things can be interfered with though, through things like stress, emotional condition, outside sources in daily life, etc. Sometimes I grow weary of the statements such as "my guides told me this or that" because it seems to be used as a be-all end-all ticket of truth. Again it gets me wondering, because I think the higher doorways many occultists seek are guarded by different initiations including the ability to quiet down the mind and pierce through the subtle details. What separates the ones with genuine connection and the rest is a subtle thing on a different vibratory level and plane. (I hope the thoughts are coming out coherently.)

Earlier you stated that energy goes where attention flows. This is quite true, and in this case I feel that analyzing things does not simply dump energy into the thing being criticized. All depending on intent, for me it dumps energy into what you have mentioned - going in the precise opposite direction of what is being presented.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 14.01.20 21:48

All in all, the universe has a very fascinating yet subtle dance. Ultimately, nothing needs to be "done" about these people, or about charlatans, in the sense that magick is naturally protected from abuse and there are steep consequences for abusing it already, far beyond what most comprehend. And as you said, they present a valuable template showing the initiate what not to do if they'd like to improve in the opposite direction. For that, they are very good. And since we do in fact live in a dual existence, perhaps they do serve a higher purpose, even if they are not aware enough to see what that purpose is.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 15.01.20 7:10

I was told as I was getting up this morning, and before I ever looked at your comments here, to toss out for a project for others to learn a valuable item.

If you want a project to work towards and learn how to contact the Spirit World....(because they have no problem contacting us, it is us that do not listen)... begin your intent for meditation with asking the real purpose why each one of us is here?  Throw away all the canned responses you have heard from others and find what the real purpose you are here for is?  That would give each of us an ideal project to work on.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 15.01.20 12:31

Rhea Kaye,

It just occurred to me that Souce deals with us through Astrology, Tarot, and Consciousness, the ability to completely be connected using the Tarot depends on our ability to go into the Tarot card itself and to ask questions of the pictures there and the Spirit Being that is shown in the artwork there.  It is the same as hearing from Spirit/Higher Self, etc. and what is being discussed here.

Then the ultimate end is doing away completely with the Physical Tarot cards and just sitting and seeing the card visually in the mind's eye.

Also, you were speaking of E.A and his material and I saw an example of the fact when one only sees the so-called magician dealing only with the Dark side you can instantly see they live in a world that lacks balance.  I would say the same for M. Ford and his material.  Of course, M.B and T. S. live in the same structure as far as I know regarding their teaching material.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 17.01.20 8:46

I agree with the bit about the tarot. I've been pondering on that, since it makes little sense otherwise, to say they are a magickal device. Admittedly, it took me a while to warm up to tarot since all I had seen of it was the more superficial, plastic fortunetelling aspect presented by the general public.
I own the Tarot Nefertari, which really is an exquisite deck, but I noticed that in order to get the full use out of it, it was necessary to have a solid foundation of each card and its archetype first.

EA and others only dealing with dark forces (or the idiot fluffs only dealing with light forces) will end up harming themselves in my opinion. A balance of darkness and light is needed in order to live in accordance with universal balance, since the very world we live in is made up of a union of opposites.

Oh, concerning your project, that came at an interesting time. I've actually been working on this lately and it's a lot less simple than others make it out to be. So many people say they hear their purpose and all of these spirit messages yet they aren't living in their true life's purpose at all and their lives are actually chaos (in a bad way).

In my opinion, part of initiation is stripping away all of those garbage things that get in the way of the real self.

Also the messages that come through spirit are often subtle. So it does seem like a good thing for people to work on because it can train them to attune to that subtlety rather than searching for the more loud things with bells, whistles and fanfare.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 17.01.20 10:51

The more the connection is used the better the reception becomes.

Also, once one sees the connection with Astrology and learns the real part, and then learns the correct method regarding the tarot, and then placing both together with the Tree of Life, One will suddenly see that all three compliment the other two fitting a complex structure into a guide for the entire life.

Some might mention that the pictorial of the Tarot was put into place in the early 1900s by WAITE but it was used in a form earlier by Egypt and Greek practitioners.  Even from India, I believe earlier.

Words written by Dion Fortune say.....

The Tree of Life, Astrology, and the Tarot are not three mystical systems, but THREE  ASPECTS OF ONE AND THE SAME SYSTEM AND EACH IS UNINTELLIGIBLE WITHOUT THE OTHERS....the Tarot itself, with its comprehensive instructions, gives the key to the Tree as applied to human life.

The Tarot should be approached with Positivity and not Negativity, Healing not Prediction, and Empowerment not Dependency with all of these in mind.

The Major Arcana starts with a new being coming into life and then the cards that follow lay out a direct path in how to deal with the entire life from start to finish, one after another, and then starts over again in another life.  One learns how to step into and though the confusion by learning this.

Also, that Tree of Life can gain insight by laying the Major Arcana cards out and learning the movement with them through each path connecting to another.  Additional insight is given by doing that.

Also, what do you suppose you can learn by utilizing those Cards by working with them in each one of the different houses drawn in that Astrology chart.  There are all kinds of wonderful insights to be gained by working with all of them together in this fashion.

Even that guy pictured in the first card, The Magician, has his toolbox laid out on the table showing you what he works with......it even shows you all his secrets he is using like the Minor Arcana.....lol....all four tools of the Minor Arcana are laid out neatly and carefully on the table in front of him like
Sword which is the element of air, representing thought.
Cup which is the element of water, representing emotion.
Wand which is the element of fire, representing the combination of both of the above.
Pentacle which is the element of earth, representing a combination of the others above.

Many things open up when you incorporate these together.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2