Maxx
Jonathan
Rhea Kaye
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asetianism Discord Invitation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asetianism Discord Invitation

Post by Jonathan 06.08.22 14:52

Those are very good news. Makes me happy to hear that it's going so well and has earned the confidence of many talented occultists. The current moves mountains that's for sure. It never ceases to amaze me how far it has reached into the far corners of the world and how much it thrives in our days and era. Truly inspiring.

I imagine that with success you also get your fair share of trolls? lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.08.22 15:12

Not that many, actually... rarely... I don't think they dare to set foot in there as much as here. The word "vampire" seems to hold more allure. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye 06.08.22 15:39

It does see some trolls from time to time but fortunately that's a lot rarer nowadays.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.08.22 16:30

Props to the administration for keeping a healthy and balanced community over there then. That's really hard to maintain in this day and age with all the loonies circling about.

Also I believe many would be too scared of bothering the likes of Nadia and Loryen. Rightfully so! lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.08.22 11:03

Rhea Kaye wrote:It would be awesome if you joined, Jonathan. It's a great place that does see some very good discussions on a regular basis.

Yes, everyone seems to speak very highly of the place. Wish I had more time for realtime discussions such as a private Discord server. That is probably the future you know. Forums have been dying out for years and even though this one remains extremely popular the truth is that the era of web forums is long gone and it will eventually die out. It’s places such as the private Discord servers as well as groups like The Secret Flame on Facebook that will carry on the torches to illuminate younger seekers and the following generations. In fairness The Secret Flame group has surpassed us in popularity and content a long time ago and I don’t doubt it will be reaching its 20.000 people strong in no time at this level of growth. Quite impressive! It's amazing how much the various and differently managed sub-communities of Asetianism have flourished.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2