MysticLightShinethForth
Lightseeker
Jonathan
Maxx
Tiet
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ordo Equester Sethiani. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ordo Equester Sethiani.

Post by Tiet 04.07.21 16:00

Elendor wrote:h. This was Aset’s private
army, and not only highly trained Asetians were part of those forces, but some older
creatures… daemons of the ancient world.

a fair fight is between same species , i am thinking that Aset first defeat Ra by magick and this is not fair !
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Anghel 23.06.24 6:27

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:I don't think the Seth in the Old Testament as the third son of Adam and Eve has anything to do with the Egyptian god Seth. This probably means something else entirely.

https://www.livescience.com/48833-ancient-egyptian-handbook-spells-deciphered.html

However, some of the invocations seem more associated with a group that is sometimes called "Sethians." This group flourished in Egypt during the early centuries of Christianity and held Seth, the third son of Adam and Eve, in high regard. One invocation in the newly deciphered codex calls "Seth, Seth, the living Christ." [The Holy Land: 7 Amazing Archaeological Finds]

sevtor???????

Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.06.24 7:27

Again same thing, probably. The Christians did establish themselves there, sadly. Copts.

Would have to deep dive into the subject.

You could look into some book like this, though, by Dr. David Litwa, author of "The Evil Creator: Origins of an Early Christian Idea". Not sure on it but seems to be a strikingly interesting resemblance nonetheless. Haven't read this book myself but tell me how it is if you do. There's a YouTube video interview with the author of the book on a channel named "Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio". The video title is called "The Evil Creator and the Sethians". You can't miss it.

I personally don't see the exact parallels to the third son of Adam and Eve and find it more of a coincidence but maybe there's a hidden overlap there somewhere where I'm missing something. Worth looking into, though, whether it's to find truth or to expose an error.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Ordo Equester Sethiani. - Page 3 Empty Vade retro,Satan

Post by Antonio Anghel 23.06.24 10:28

We are not friends and I don't need instructions from a male who is slaved and put to public things...you are a servitor and you always be (don't misunderstand the slave (nigg@s like me cuz I am black to servitors is it a big difference )slave we have been cuz of racism “servitor are for they chose to be ) don't put me to other roads with your chit chat who doesn't imply a neuron!! You and other royal servitors can do nothing to a Prince

Just don't try anymore to put me in situations.. don't forget your chair at a servitor!

Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.06.24 10:50

Ugh... scratch
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3