The origins of Aset Ka

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Bomani on 19.08.20 21:35

So from what I can gather, this entire thing that several people on this forum have dedicated significant time and effort into only dates back to around 2007. It looks like an arg or more likely a way to sell this "Asetian Bible" that still manages to sell for 25 USD today despite its age. Is there anything that dates back to before 2007 about this supposed organization? If so please enlighten me.

Bomani
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Location : The United States of America
Registration date : 2020-08-13

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 20.08.20 3:17

2007 is when they rose into public awareness by their own intentional design for which there can be cryptic meaning, strategy and plan. However, the Order of Aset Ka has been around for millenia. It just so happens to be one of the most elite secretive societies so why would it be publicly known prior to this? Their reasons of stepping out of the shadows is entirely their own.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 991
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan on 20.08.20 3:17

It seems like you gathered it wrong. Many people here have been involved with Aset Ka and the tradition long before that date. 2007 is when the Asetian Bible was published but the community is much older.

Suggesting that this is a cash grab because of a book is completely false and detached from reality, especially when the Aset Ka could make a whole lot of money by selling jewelry, talismans and all sorts of things people want and they chose not to. Also weird to see this perspective when there are so many cash grabs all around us from Kheperu (Belanger) and Sabretooth (Sebastiaan) to EA Koetting and many others, all presenting a much lower understanding and no useful metaphysical content at all.

I request for the admins to please move this into the Off Topic section where it's more suitable.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Glasswalker on 20.08.20 4:19

Not to validate Bomani's perspective, but individually I could see how it would be easy to draw such a conclusion should one spend the average amount of time "researching" as it common practice these days for most internet goers. There is little of the Order to be found out there, but that of course does not mean that it didn't exist prior to surface level searching.
Glasswalker
Glasswalker
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Location : USA
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan on 20.08.20 4:36

That is true, I agree, for a surface level of research at least.

I think that is also intentional. That those not putting in the effort, time and dedication are unable to find the gateways is very much a security feature.

How different communities embracing the Asetian tradition have existed long before the Asetian Bible was released to the public is fact though. There were even prior non-public releases of the grimoire.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Bomani on 20.08.20 20:45

Well then does anyone recommend a.good place to start researching the aset ka that i have not done yet?

Bomani
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Location : The United States of America
Registration date : 2020-08-13

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 21.08.20 2:35

The Aset Ka website has a few good articles. If you're even more deeply interested I'd recommend starting with the Asetian Bible. It usually offers a kind of introductory guide to the system, path and philosophy of Asetianism even if it mentions to a greater extent vampirism but which is just a component or layer of their spirituality. It's useful nevertheless and may answer a few questions as it also contains a lot of other material. The Book of Nun, contained therein, for example, is a great classic but also their elaborations of various other subjects pertaining to their magick. It has short references to few other concepts as well, both basic and advanced, but which aren't elaborated upon to very practical extents of detailed procedure but may still offer insight and a basic overview or abstract conception of things. That's all up to your individual quest and journey however as this is by no means a money scheme as Jonathan clarified above. But that's just what I'd recommend for someone starting out in research of the tradition for the first time. Then more heavier works are perhaps more suited for more long standing initiates, such as the Violet Throne, yet nevertheless one has to feel for themselves what they are prepared for or not, but its magick should not be underestimated but carefully respected and approached with humility, just like approaching veritable Fire.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 991
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan on 21.08.20 3:30

Please don't take Mystic's warning on the Violet Throne lightly. I've lost count on how many people have broken their minds and ruined their entire lives by misusing the magick contained and unleashed within the Violet Throne.

It's a very dangerous grimoire.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Maxx on 21.08.20 9:28

are you saying you are in contact with vast numbers who have purchased the Violet Throne and have begun using it as study material and have lost touch with reality because of this connection?  With worldwide distribution at 77 US dollars there are so many even on this site that are saying they have a problem with the purchase.  How are you in touch with so many over the face of the earth?  I am not digging at you per our agreement, but this just needs a closer explanation for me to understand what you are meaning.  Even Luis Marques says to question his statements and prove it yourself rather than blindly accepting.

Any path leading one in the study of actual magic, and I mean the real label, would have a bearing on their mental facade for certain, meaning any nut job would have a problem with the involvement with multi dimensions.  So what I am getting at is that I do not find a distinction with Asetian magic from other types of magic as seemingly more dangerous to the mind than another.

It is getting to the point I am having a hard time taking anything at face value here and I have to more and more question what is going on here.  I think I find the words of Victor as the closest thing I can maybe consider as closer to the truth than anything else I find here from the past.  (And Victor would say to investigate his words rather than blindly accept it).  So not trying to be a regular nemesis but please, if you will, elaborate for me, on your statement.  I need more clarity.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan on 21.08.20 9:47

Now you’re just being petty, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Yes, I do know many people who have the Violet Throne. This forum is only but a very small place compared to the Aset Ka related communities out there. Some you have no idea they even exist. If you think this place is a good reflection of Asetianism you haven’t been paying attention. Now I’m not saying that cases of people who lost their minds are huge as in hundreds of people, it’s just an expression, since there are indeed many cases like that. All it takes is eyes to see and a mind to observe.

Now it’s funny that you decide to confront me about providing facts on my claims just because I confronted you on your nonsense days ago, when you have been for over ten years around this forum claiming all sorts of crap about spirits, how you healed so many people with your great powers and how many results you got that when actually confronted about it your results turned out to be absolutely nil, zip, nada.

Oh the irony...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan on 21.08.20 9:54

Oh yes and I’m sure you “knew exactly what I was going to say”.

Being another of your usual trolling claims. lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Maxx on 21.08.20 11:17

not the case Jon as I have emails to confirm how the conditions changed for those people.  I also have others that have sent me emails confirming how things changed in their life so all you are doing is trying to swing issues you have with yourself to make it appear I have no proof.  I, for one, do have proof.  As for yourself, I will let others decide about you.  I am already receiving pvt messages about those waking up as they are viewing you differently than they have in the past.  It seems there is some questioning going on behind the scenes about you but that is for one to decide for themselves.  But you offer more examples of that with your statements you make yourself.  Am I just supposed to take what you say at face value for a fact?  Hardly can we do that any longer.

So all I asked was for you to clarify your statements (is that being petty) which you really do not offer in-depth claims for what you post here and do present the elitism so apparent in many of the organizations and individuals over the net these days.  I am sorry if I upset you and I asked you to clarify your statement but I have been here for a while and what I see mostly from many here is that the books have given people the opportunity to set themselves up in an elite position as having more involvement with the Asetians than those that have not been here as long. It is stated there are no real-life Asetians on this site.  Only those that say they attach themselves to the teachings.  The elitism exhibited is just as apparent with those that used to come here and left and set themselves up at other sites and present themselves as changed individuals.  I see no apparent change but more in line with a bigger ego revealed in order to dominate newer people joining in.  That is the real shame as there is not a change in their lifestyle from before they began the path but more ego demonstrated as if they are trying to create their own cult using Aset as their tool because Aset Ka does not appear to have changed their life on the outside at all but has actually made it unappealing after watching these dudes and dudettes.  

And if there are so many other groups out there and there are so many being affected by all of this, why is it that so many others never hear of this as the new guy states.  It seems it is not taking over the consciousness of the world as some or even you are claiming. That is not saying it is bad but I feel you are presenting it in the light of being an elite group that not everyone is worthy of if they can not get the same results you claim they should be getting.  (Your other thread posting seems to have given that meaning to your wording and it and you were called out for that example.)  Mistakes are made and no condemnation of that if corrected.  But that is an example of what is being discussed here.  I am just stating what I am seeing myself firsthand.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Maxx on 21.08.20 11:35

But I know it is important for you to present the last dying thought, so please feel free. I openly request your words. But, I have other things I am involved with and have to leave you but it is too bad we cannot sit in a restaurant across from each other and converse in public. I would very much enjoy it. And this may have contributed to the thread with the new guy's question so we are not that far off the subject.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan on 21.08.20 11:49

Oh boy aren’t you a joke. You keep talking that I give no proof but words while you make wild and fraudulent claims of your results without anyone ever having verified for any of it. Where are all those emails with evidence you talk about? Care to share some of it?

All everyone can see is that you’re weak, throwing threats that you can’t live up to. I called you out on it and you lost your mind because you got exposed. Sucks, I know.

You picked up on a comment I made about how people are affected by Asetianism which has literally been shared and stated by many other people, including others in this very same forum, but I guess you just didn't have anything better to pick with. You expose yourself without even realizing.

At this point I’m just having fun more than anything because you became incredibly predictable with your thoughts and actions. Go on now, run again to your private to ask for support and validation. lol

I guess some people just lack the sight. Yes, we all know you have been "receiving private messages" as you say and we all know how meaningful their are. LOL
I guess that people desperate for validation always click. The blind feeding the blind.

Now lets not continue this please because it floods the forum with nonsense.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Bomani on 21.08.20 12:28

Jonathan wrote:Now you’re just being petty, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Yes, I do know many people who have the Violet Throne. This forum is only but a very small place compared to the Aset Ka related communities out there. Some you have no idea they even exist. If you think this place is a good reflection of Asetianism you haven’t been paying attention. Now I’m not saying that cases of people who lost their minds are huge as in hundreds of people, it’s just an expression, since there are indeed many cases like that. All it takes is eyes to see and a mind to observe.

Now it’s funny that you decide to confront me about providing facts on my claims just because I confronted you on your nonsense days ago, when you have been for over ten years around this forum claiming all sorts of crap about spirits, how you healed so many people with your great powers and how many results you got that when actually confronted about it your results turned out to be absolutely nil, zip, nada.

Oh the irony...
yeesh... You two have some problems.....

Bomani
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Location : The United States of America
Registration date : 2020-08-13

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 21.08.20 12:37

Let's try to be objective. Cut down on drama.

This was a good and somewhat informational thread. What we can try to do is not to stir up the flames of aggravated reactions. But at the same time we can contain ourselves to not give such reactions. Self-control is the key from an objective perspective of oneself. I see no need to descend into all of this personal stuff. Higher value is placed where ideas roam free and practice is raised in silence. What can we do to bring about such a fruit bearing tree? I've been a part of lots of drama and intrigues here in the past but no more. I stay out of it so I don't aim and direct this at anyone of you individually but at the general approach towards the interaction within this situation.

However, there is one thing for which I must go into it a bit more personally and that will be aimed at Maxx, just due to its rather severe nature in the ways of hostility and threat, which should naturally be understood to leave an unhealthy vibe to the forum, but from the rest of it I shall leave him exempt apart from the general outline of my words aiming at the whole of the present situation but in an impersonal way: Maxx, stating vague death threats not through physical means of violence but just the suggestion of it through magick is not a very good nor honorable path to take towards people whom you've known for so long on this forum and for which it was uncalled for and undeserved.

At that I will leave it. The rest carry on as you will. May we please go back to a forum of worthwhile discussions.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 991
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan on 21.08.20 12:57

Bomani wrote:yeesh... You two have some problems.....

Not serious problems I would say, more like the usual internet trolling. People who feel inadequate about themselves so they collapse in angrily threatening others with their mighty magickal powers and spirits that accomplish absolutely nothing. Just the usual new age stuff, nothing actually threatening in reality.

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Let's try to be objective. Cut down on drama.

I’m willing to cut down on the drama, but I won’t stop calling a spade a spade. There’s too much of this fraudulent approach online and it’s actually damaging to new people who are honest about learning magick. It leads them down the same path of metaphysical failure and dishonesty.

Our colleague there constantly attacks everyone that joins here saying that they're VCN without even giving them a chance to show who they really are. Has been completely scared about the increasing success of the Discord you're a member of, stating that it's a place with no magick and that you're trying to turn it into another VCN, without even realizing that from the people here he is the one better aligned with the whole VCN feel and energy. It's ridiculous!

Nothing that he says is true and he knows it. He acted like he was very busy and had to leave because he’s involved with other things, but he’s right here reading all of your posts and chatting privately about it. You see, that’s the difference between knowing things or just claiming you got all proof in some lost emails from Africa. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Maxx on 21.08.20 13:03

Jon.  that illustrates what I am saying.  That is a very weak reply and just insults.  Not very strong if you have something worthwhile. Maybe you don't.

As for posting those emails, you are aware that that is not acceptable for any of those people with what they were facing.  Every post made here is all over the world on google and you should have that much sense to know that is not to be posted. Asking for that is nothing but pure ignorance.  But as far as my pvt emails here, are you saying you cannot believe that your entire group is not backing you 100 percent?  that is a laugh.

Thank you Mystic for such insight.  You have already made your own feelings known very explicitly in your recent past open postings here in the forum.  I would not expect you to come from any other slant.  It was something to witness.  But I have no criticism of you.  Enjoy life.

As for the rest, if all of your claims made here are correct, that should mean that any criticism toward you and your group here, should be strong enough to withstand and take criticism and be standing in the long run without asking me to leave (to end such criticism to you) as you have done several times because I cannot agree with your presentations or all of your claims. Again, you act in the same way as the TOV.  That does sound rather childish. Pure Elitism is what you are presenting.  You seem to have reverted to calling me names without any strong backing outside of your personal emotions.  But I am still the same, kind ole guy you opened you past Pvt msg saying "Hello Friend".
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Naverya on 21.08.20 13:04

Maxx, speaking as someone who although doesn’t really participate here, but has been around for long enough, I have to say I am getting pretty tired of seeing you jump on Jonathan whenever you see him commenting on posts lately. This is called harassment, and is a pretty low behavior.

Now as for those ‘many people’ who have been talking to you in pvt badmouthing Jonathan (and badmouthing others I’m sure), I think plenty know those ‘many people’ are and what they’ve been up to recently. To those ‘many people’, what I have to say, is that people are not that unaware. ‘Many people’, how dare you turn on those who have been there for you and supported you even when you didn’t deserve it? How dare you badmouth anyone that disagrees with you, even though they’ve been good friends of you in the past? At least have some dignity and step into the light.

This whole situation of things ‘going on behind scenes’ is becoming pretty bad, and if things don’t chill, in my humble opinion, I believe admin action might be needed.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Maxx on 21.08.20 13:08

this appears to primarily be directed at someone else and just openly to me to hide that fact? Is that correct?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Maxx on 21.08.20 13:11

As mentioned, if people are not able to calmly receive criticism, how strong is your group really, in that there must be all one-sided adherence to anything? I do not see any wild accusations that you cannot ignore or repudiate in calm terms. Unless there is some other reason? Has no one else seen the view I am describing here?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Naverya on 21.08.20 13:15

Maxx, directed at you as well as those ‘many people’, yes. If anything I would just rather see open behavior. But yes, it’s directed at you too. Would’ve expected you to be more objective than that and see with your own eyes.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan on 21.08.20 13:15

Naverya wrote:Maxx, speaking as someone who although doesn’t really participate here, but has been around for long enough, I have to say I am getting pretty tired of seeing you jump on Jonathan whenever you see him commenting on posts lately. This is called harassment, and is a pretty low behavior.

Now as for those ‘many people’ who have been talking to you in pvt badmouthing Jonathan (and badmouthing others I’m sure), I think plenty know those ‘many people’ are and what they’ve been up to recently. To those ‘many people’, what I have to say, is that people are not that unaware. ‘Many people’, how dare you turn on those who have been there for you and supported you even when you didn’t deserve it? How dare you badmouth anyone that disagrees with you, even though they’ve been good friends of you in the past? At least have some dignity and step into the light.

This whole situation of things ‘going on behind scenes’ is becoming pretty bad, and if things don’t chill, in my humble opinion, I believe admin action might be needed.

These "many people" complaining about me to Maxx is actually only one and we all know it. It's the same person who talks about everyone else. lol
I don't need fake spirits to see through the charade. According to Maxx that makes me elite.  Basketball

By the way where in darkness have you been hiding girl? Haven't seen you in aeons! This forum misses more of you real people.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Maxx on 21.08.20 13:20

Naverya wrote:Maxx, speaking as someone who although doesn’t really participate here, but has been around for long enough, I have to say I am getting pretty tired of seeing you jump on Jonathan whenever you see him commenting on posts lately. This is called harassment and is a pretty low behavior.

Is asking Jon to clarify his statement called harassment?  Also, in the fact that he is mentioning me with derogatory statements with nothing other than personal emotional reasoning mean I am not supposed to reply in my disagreement with him but to roll over and shut up.....Is that called Elitism...?
Shutting down the comments if they do not agree with you is a heavy-handed obvious example of getting rid of the opposition.  lol.  And you say you have not been here in a while......and here you are at this point in time to protect Jon.,,,,,  I rest my case.

BTW. and that one is not the only one writing me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Naverya on 21.08.20 13:24

Not participating much is not the same as not being here. I’ve never gone anywhere, and to the frustration of those ‘many people’ going around in pvts badmouthing others at the moment, I’m not planning to either. Smile
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

The origins of Aset Ka Empty Re: The origins of Aset Ka

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum