??? why did the aset ka ???

4 posters

Go down

??? why did the aset ka ??? Empty ??? why did the aset ka ???

Post by Divine 277 20.08.10 13:08

good evening everybody .

Does someone know, why the Aset Ka wanted to remove the video´es from the TOAK channel ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

??? why did the aset ka ??? Empty Re: ??? why did the aset ka ???

Post by Divine 277 21.08.10 12:04

Or more precise , why did they ,or why did she remove the video's.

I know there have been some chatting about it on twitter, but I still have little idea whats going on, And what it has to do whit Aleina ....

So if someone does know, whats going on, I would rely appreciate the enlightenment.

And I think that there are more people in here, that maybe also want to know whats going on, unless I the only one who is a little slow :S

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 21.08.10 12:55

The videos were most likely bringing unwanted attention. We all know how important secrecy is to the AK, and for good reason.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 21.08.10 14:59

Helliana wrote:The videos were most likely bringing unwanted attention. We all know how important secrecy is to the AK, and for good reason.

Well, like they them self say/ write :
The Order of Aset Ka is an elitist secretive society.
The essence and knowledge behind the Aset Ka is not found in buildings, objects or common books. Its mysteries are only unveiled to the worthy and its doors only open for the ones who are loyal and true.
For everyone else... the Order will never exist.

But they did published the book....
So Ones again it comes back to, Why did they publish the book in the first plaice ???

I'm not sure I can let this question be unanswered, it actually bugs me .. a lot.

I think I know, but I want it confirmed.
Maybe you think I'm demanding and not at all respectable, but that depends on the eye that sees ... I do respect the ones that follow the ASETIAN way, I just have a hard time understanding why they did, what they did ....

THIS IS PURELY HYPOTHETICAL

Let say for "kicks " that I was an Asetian , Lets just put i all the way and say that I was Aset, or one of the first children, and I knew it ...

Why In the world should I tell anyone ???
I would have ruled in secret, I wouldn't have the urge of telling anyone, because I wouldn't have the need for confirmation....
I would Know....

And you mite think , but what if you not were awakened ???

Well, then you probably would try to find the truth , both hi and lo....

But There are so many 1000 of years since the Egyptian rain and If we should believe the Asetians
They have been here all that time ass well....

So why Now ???

Why does suddenly the Asetians need help to awaken ( if that is one theory )?

Mine own theory is something quite different.

sincerely Divine 277

BTW : I do think they watch us... If they were the ones ,who ordered the videos gone...
And please .. Im not trying to upset anyone , I m just honest about my thoughts.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 21.08.10 15:03

Helliana wrote:The videos were most likely bringing unwanted attention. We all know how important secrecy is to the AK, and for good reason.

Deeply appreciate the answer
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 21.08.10 15:10

No worries =] Just trying to clear up confusion before it gets worse.

The TOAK videos on youtube were drawing attention to the AK with wannabe vampire kids, spreading like a virus. I don't think that's what the AK would have in mind... the AB is different, charged with vibrations from the Heka by one of their leaders and the Dark Mark. A way to jolt any unawakened Asetian or an Asetian that has been lost from the Family for so long due to the events from the past Djehuty, where Sethians took control of the masses with Christianity. There are probably other reasons as well.

Why now? We're entering a new Djehuty. Wink
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 21.08.10 15:20

Well, what if some of them does not want to be found, what if they have been lost for so long,that they just want to live the lives they have chosen?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.08.10 15:45

The theory you talk about about why awaken now and why reunite now is something that has been under debate for so long that I won't even get into it. From possible plans from ROS to many other things, only the Aset Ka would be able to answer that. There are far too many different theories, and none is confirmed.

As far as the removal of the YouTube videos, although I personally admire Victoria for her dedication and commitment to the Aset Ka, I also agree that all these YouTube videos can create more problems than benefit. Suddenly we are seeing the Aset Ka being debated in every forum, in every place, it is all over the web. It is becoming a trend and a fashion. That wasn't the purpose of the Asetian Bible.
It comes only but logical that the Aset Ka would play their chess pieces here and then, most of the times in ways that we cannot even see, other times in actions we may not comprehend, so that they can allow for the water to flow in the direction they want. In many ways, they control the tides of time, and as usual, their decisions will not be understandable or make sense for most...
But keep in mind that most of their actual decisions, especially the ones that do change the course of history, are probably ones that you will never even hear about. So lets not care for just a YouTube account... who cares... it's just YouTube anyways, isn't it? Lets worry for deeper things.

At last, that decision belongs only to the Aset Ka, if they were actually the ones to take it and not Victoria herself claiming it to be "an order from the AK". One thing is for sure, if they did it, then it was certainly for the best interest of the Asetians, their allies and Asetianism as a whole. So lets trust their judgment, instead of everyone starting to give their own theories that would ultimately just bring up further confusion since we don't, and probably won't, know what happened. It's just speculation.

Fact is, they are the Order who has been protecting the Asetians and their tradition for more than centuries, since the times of old Egypt. Not you, not me.

Being still here proves they have been doing a pretty effective and efficient job.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 21.08.10 16:01

I have explained before, as have others before me, that the Order of Aset Ka does not enforce this type of situations, especially when they tend to reach viral proportions, as was happening with a few videos from YouTube. Secondly, much of the material circulating was exposing magickal texts and esoteric gnosis that is only available through the initiatory process of reading the Asetian Bible. As it was already mentioned, countless times, the Asetian Bible is written and structured in a way that has Heka (Ancient Egyptian Magick) imbued into its pages, words and sentences. So, if the case at hand actually came from an explicit order from the Aset Ka, and I am not saying it did, it is entirely legit for them to do so. It is after all exposure of magickal initiatory material in ways that are not ideal for an unawakened Asetian initiate.

I would like to add that situations like this have happened for many years, even before there was an Asetian Bible. Actually in the beginning of the internet, every mention of the Aset Ka and Asetianism would be silently removed, which could be quite scary. Certainly those who remember the times of the BBS systems to exchange occult information would know that. Anyways, that's from such an initial time of the internet, prior to the boom of the world wide web, that most of you were not even born, let alone dealing with computers and the occult.
But suddenly, when the time of the Asetian Bible was reaching its dawn, it all changed. Why did it all change, and why the Asetian Bible and the new rise, only someone from the council of the Higher Magisterium of the Aset Ka would be able to answer.

I am locking this thread for preventive measures. Like I said, I don't really know if the Order of Aset Ka is or is it not behind certain situations under debate, but pretty much like the incidents of certain deaths in Paris a few years ago, I rather ask for you all to drop it, or if you will, discuss it in private. I don't want to put any more ashes in the fire that may condition the existence of this forum and community in a near future, and as a moderator and administrator of Vampirism Forum, I shall do what is under the best interests of our community.

For Divine277, there is no such thing as an Asetian not wanting to be found or not wanting to be close with his eternal Family. That is what completes every Asetian, and every Asetian Soul wants to seek out and commune with the Aset Ka, their True Family. Even if there may be doubts and wrong steps taken under the process of awakening, which can be very long, it will always lead them to where they belong... the Aset Ka.

If you ask me, I find this attitude from the Aset Ka quite honorable. Most videos from our friend Victoria, no matter how much we all enjoyed their beauty and poetry, would bring undesired people and attention to the Asetian community. It only further proves something vital to the honor of the Asetians, on how they are not seeking followers, attention or supporting any form of worship and cult. They are who they are... and live it proudly, silently and united. They don't need attention or worship from anyone.

If someone disagree with me, thinks the Aset Ka is the new All Seeing Eye, a dangerous force or the ever watching Big Brother, please feel free to email them directly or send a letter to their official mailing address complaining about it. Best of luck.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down