Do vampires need blood to live?

Go down

Do vampires need blood to live? Empty Do vampires need blood to live?

Post by Rael on 14.09.20 9:37

''Do vampires need blood to live?''
This problem has always existed in forums that Rael once participated in.

There are two factions. One says that blood sucking is not required; the other says that blood sucking is necessary.
The advocates quarreled about this.
Dispute for a while. In the end there was no result.
The cause was a desperate member who asked others to turn it into a vampire.

Rael saw the previous records and wanted to ask everyone for your opinions.

''Is blood necessary for vampires? '' the opinion of.

Rael
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Do vampires need blood to live? Empty Re: Do vampires need blood to live?

Post by Ramla-Meryt on 14.09.20 10:25

Blood is but a conduit. Blood itself has been treated as either sacred or profane in terms of the spilling of it in various cultures but in relation to the setting of the forum here that you are participating in and the dominant paradigm therein, it is the ka within that is needed, contrary to the blood itself. It is but a vehicle.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Glasswalker on 14.09.20 11:48

The answer to this question depends on where you go. In a place like this, you'll get answers very similar to Ramla's. Of which I am personally inclined to agree with in many respects. In other communities that view things differently, you'll see a lot more debate and quarreling over the topic.

Although I think there's a level of care that has to exist (or should exist) when it comes to interacting with individuals who, inevitably, have different ontological experiences with the self and their nature. For some individuals, that method is what worked, regardless of the whys or hows, and it becomes a part of how they understand themselves. For others, it didn't, and their understanding of their nature is altered in the same way. I bring this up because questions like this don't tend to be viewed from such a perspective and it becomes a matter of which gnosis is the most popular in the individual location you are present in. Even if there is no active quarrel, the spirit of the debate continues on in the subtle threads of "it's one way or the other".

While I am personally also of the opinion it is the energy (or Ka) in the blood that sustain's those of the vampiric nature, I try not to let that gnosis keep me from the consideration of unknowns in other persons. I would say ask as many people, and communities, as you can and allow the natural process of reason to take its course in the collective views of those who walk the many paths of the nature.
Glasswalker
Glasswalker
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt on 14.09.20 13:05

Glasswalker wrote:I would say ask as many people, and communities, as you can and allow the natural process of reason to take its course in the collective views of those who walk the many paths of the nature.

Sound advice.

I do generally tailor my answers a little more depending on the setting and question. While there is my own core paradigm or rather, one that I am engaged and integrated with, I do have connections to other groups through acquaintances and friends. If I am in that setting, the answer will usually become my own plus the predominant setting-based advice. The aforementioned, and signposting to groups that are likely to be more relevant, is something that I feel doesn't get done often enough in the VC in general.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum