Asetians and Genealogies of Witchcraft

3 posters

Go down

Asetians and Genealogies of Witchcraft Empty Asetians and Genealogies of Witchcraft

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.11.20 12:19

I had in mind to write this thread some year ago... I don't know why I didn't... but now it came back to my memory... as if by a flash of inspiration...

We know that lineages of witchcraft traditionally trace a family line of practitioners in many cases, like in the British Isles for instance... if I'm under the right impression... That said... I'm also under the impression that these family lines of witches have their own sets of initiation... and so characterize and define those family lines or covens to a significant extent... But could there also be the factor that a powerful witch or sorcerer, once creating such family lineage, passes on some of their power via simple genetics? This will, of course, take a few additional factors into consideration, for our theory and consideration here...

First one is... the consideration of if genetics can truly make up for a witch per say... or at all pass on certain magical power, senses and ability... I don't exclude that option but that maybe it is uncommon... or just very slight... as the primary thing will have to depend upon the soul of the witch him- or herself, I believe...

But if we take such a supposition into account and treat it with any manner of seriousness... somehow believing it to be the case, as if by a thought experiment... would that make a possibility come true, namely that of powerful Asetians... who're known to be very serious magical practitioners, something which comes naturally for them with their refined sensitivity as well as interaction with and sense for energy... being able to found traditional family lineages of witchcraft? It's under my supposition then that the magical activity and proclivity of the Asetian must in some way alter the DNA and genetic expression of the inhabitant human body and so might pass on certain of those expressions via their biological children, if they choose to have any...

Second thing... this can also be coupled with a certain theory that within occultism there can be notions of having certain ritual practices of sex magic but of a very specialized type that can allow for a certain type of individual on a particular wavelength in relation to the soul to be incarnated and born as a consequence of such elaborate ritual act... as in the case of bringing in divine souls... which is not an unheard of thing among serious circles of adept yogis and high initiates of those kinds of yogic traditions as far as I'm aware... and this being applied here to signify the possibility of very secretive arts of those family lineages, if that's at all a common thing, but which I hardly believe it is... but yet not impossible... to attract certain souls to incarnate within that family lineage further...

But also we hear of certain kings and queens around the world in various cultures, and their dynasties, being part of or originated from a certain ancestral force that traces back to very mythological proportions, like being the descendant of dragons like dynasties of the Chinese Emperors and dragons having also been used emblematically to symbolize the reign of certain dynasties like Welsh kings for instance tracing their lineage, whether pretentiously or authentically, to the King of Gwynedd, Cadwaladr, in Wales from the 7th century AD, for whom they made that emblematic dragon symbol heraldic and now have that same red dragon on the flag of Wales, having been a Welsh symbol for long.

The purpose is not to digress into other subjects of history, at the moment, and discuss so many varied cultures in this original post of the thread, however, but to remain more focused on the subject at hand... although we can surely discuss those other things as well...

However, we know that the Asetians are often linked to draconian symbolism and forces. Although, they might not be the only ones as even the Sethians are said to be draconian in nature of their symbolism, but in different ways than the Asetians perhaps, taking more on the semblance of crocodile inspired figures of dragons in myth and lore than the serpentine dragons... something that was discussed on the Discord server a day ago about Slovenian or Slavic depictions of dragons, and mythological parallels to both the Asetians and the Sethians...

But, the thread is open for discussion!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Asetians and Genealogies of Witchcraft Empty Re: Asetians and Genealogies of Witchcraft

Post by Ramla-Meryt 23.11.20 15:16

First one is... the consideration of if genetics can truly make up for a witch per say... or at all pass on certain magical power, senses and ability... I don't exclude that option but that maybe it is uncommon... or just very slight... as the primary thing will have to depend upon the soul of the witch him- or herself, I believe...

I think that it is plausible but I take the concept with a significant dose of salt. I've seen it used by a lot of 'holier than thou' ego boasts. With genetics, you'd have to account for whether the proposed magickal trait is either dominant or recessive. Then on top of that, it is perfectly possible for traits to 'skip' generations. There are a whole host of other biological factors that mean that something can be inherited but not manifest, inherited and partially manifest or manifest problematically in addition to the desired full manifestation of ability. Then on top of that, there is whether or not the person has any inclination or even interest in magick and the occult. Traits can also spontaneously manifest.

Second thing... this can also be coupled with a certain theory that within occultism there can be notions of having certain ritual practices of sex magic but of a very specialized type that can allow for a certain type of individual on a particular wavelength in relation to the soul to be incarnated and born as a consequence of such elaborate ritual act... as in the case of bringing in divine souls... which is not an unheard of thing among serious circles of adept yogis and high initiates of those kinds of yogic traditions as far as I'm aware... and this being applied here to signify the possibility of very secretive arts of those family lineages, if that's at all a common thing, but which I hardly believe it is... but yet not impossible... to attract certain souls to incarnate within that family lineage further...

Given the energy that can be manifest in ritual sex, be it as a ritual in itself or as part of a wider ritual, that makes sense. I wouldn't necessarily go as far as proposing that it causes certain souls to incarnate but it would make sense that it results in energetically sensitive and magickally predisposed individuals, although whether or not that results in a magick user is entirely another question.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Asetians and Genealogies of Witchcraft Empty Re: Asetians and Genealogies of Witchcraft

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.11.20 14:10

Well, I can't go into details about those procedures as I'm not specifically knowledge upon it, but have merely heard of such from to me credible sources... it does, indeed, seem to be a thing, that they could have impact on the kind of child that is born... the kind of soul that was attracted to the womb and thus birth from those parents... but these are advanced spiritual sexual practices that I heard were often failed due to the parents descending into lust and unable to focus their energies entirely upon the third eye... but that's more than I can say... the specifics and more elaborate details of that, I don't know... as it must involve more elaborate procedures but it's futile for me to speak and speculate upon that now... but it must have something to do with the kind of attraction it yields from the emanating light of the parents during the copulating act into the astral...

Also I agree with the first point... that's a balanced, down to earth, grounded understanding...

But yet, I'm curious about the mythological proportions of tying in descent to dragons and such symbolism, if that theory at all may hold any potential merit... but maybe it's a bit out there... yet, interesting to me and I discard no speculative understanding, until proven otherwise...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.11.20 17:48

I don't know about this one. The power to choose the conditions of incarnation manifests beyond in the Duat. It's an interesting thing to consider though so maybe it applied to the Order in ancient times, but only speculation can be done about that. Of course, in modern times the bloodline is purely spiritual.

About lineages of witchcraft, there are of course the old families in the occult underground so maybe there is some application? However, like Ramla said, it seems like an ego boost, at least for most people outside of those restricted circles.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down