the difference between real and fake in relegion

Go down

the difference between real and fake in relegion Empty the difference between real and fake in relegion

Post by 8lou1 28.11.20 10:49

not sure why im posting this. it must be my fear rising, due to the acknowledgement of my place in the universe whereby the death rises amongst my kin.

i fear for that The all consuming power that lifts us up and makes us see. i know the rage of allahs wrath, ive seen the fires of true dispear, ive felt the pains of fear.

due to one acceptance of my faith ive become more then i still understand.

may allah have MERCY upon us all!!!
8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

the difference between real and fake in relegion Empty Re: the difference between real and fake in relegion

Post by 8lou1 06.03.21 5:43

In my walkings tru the trilogy, i've learned a lot about insecurities, self development and shielding. But what i learned most from was waging heads against so called 'islamic' sorcerers.

To keep it SIMPLE, as im still not back to my own level of 'speech', i'm putting this up so others might understand what i mean.

Here we go:
Islam is said to mean surrender. I believe acceptance is a better translation of the word. It has less negative connotations and has healing properties.

It is said within the trilogy that humanity is created to glorify the One. So its not a separate act, but its who we, in our bodily functions, are.

Since i can be very susceptive to sound and i have a family member who loves to tell stories of old (in the area of folklore) i also make it a point to summarize the trilogy into this little tricklet:
The jews put up a great big pile of rules, then jesus came and said fuck that shit. Listen to your inner being and be, i'll carry sin. This went viral and then mohammed came and said all fun and well, but there are SOME rules.

Why am i writing this? Well, this storyteller told me an old morroccan tale, which you guys probably know as the story of the killing of osiris. It made me laugh as it's riddled with fear and racism and because of how the story of osiris has survived within their spectrum.

Here is the story:
A long time ago, in a time people hardly remember, the jews were growing extinct. This was a big problem and noone knew what to do. Except for one jewesh lady. She had an idea and decided to follow tru. In the secrecy of night she went to a jewish graveyard and dug up a male jew. Had sex with the death corpse and got preignant. This is were all the jews in this day originate from.

Btw, the family member who told me this story, was just as surprised to hear the egyptian version, as i was to hear theirs.

Enjoy.
8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

the difference between real and fake in relegion Empty Re: the difference between real and fake in relegion

Post by VedantaBlack 06.03.21 13:18

Jesus and Mohammed are understood to be archetypes and not bearers of the Divine spark in humanity; they never existed in the timeline of the world.

Jesus himself was not the first mythological character to “comport the sins of humanity” or be “sacrificed to carry their sins into death with his soul.” Long ago, humanity began to “sacrifice their Solar Deities to carry the sins of their people” and this idea evolved into sacrificing Holy humans, then animals (Bull of Egypt, Ram, Lamb, Goat or other traditions) and today, people still make offerings (of whatever they feel) to the Gods.

Originally, it was Ka offered, not Life turned to Death but Life through Death.

VedantaBlack
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 06.03.21 13:21

Osiris was also not resurrected for sexual reproduction as some mythological tales state. That folklore may be based on the myth, but it would be erroneous to believe in a connected to Jews descending from Osiris. This is in part because not all Jewish people are related by blood today, and in part by the fact that there is no physical bloodline of the Gods in existence.

VedantaBlack
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 07.03.21 4:41

Thank you for your neutral reply. When i notice more i'll let it know.
8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 08.03.21 6:43

A little sidenote about how the 'feminine' got kicked out of europe and why i still 'war'.

Back in the days when islam was in its hight, spain was one of it's centers. Islam was also spreading south of the saharah and these converts saw especially spain as the Sodom and Gomorrah of it's days. they got so aggrivated with spains escapades that they decided to go to rome and invite the pope to go to war with them.

After the roman church took over spain, it wanted more and started a war against all spiritual people in europe: the inquisition. Most people know this war only from the killing of witches etc. But it was way more and a history of people including medicine, culture and roots got erased from history and the minds of people. The nexions that survived including their offspring to come were put into spiritual slavery and got severly abused, raped and tortured. Not just tru out life, but also in death and in other realms and demensions.

This is also what is happening right now with the aboriginals in Australia and the native Americans in usa. South america has a similar history.

So while i dont mind discussing spirituality and it's diverse forms, please do note that i'm one of these offspring standing tall as nexion, because history is repeating itself as we speek. and even though i get severely abused for typing this, i WILL always stand tall for what i believe in.

Now for the fucking spyop in my eye: go tell THAT to your supervisor and piss off.
8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum