Introducing myself.

4 posters

Go down

Introducing myself. Empty Introducing myself.

Post by Vespertine 15.06.21 17:37

Hello, my name is Penelope. I am 25 (8/17), Leo sun, Taurus rising and moon. I am very new to Vampirism, but not new to Occultism and Metaphysics in general. I was a very precocious child and I began learning under the tutelage of a family friend when I was in elementary school, I have traveled and moved around my entire life so I have been primarily solitary. However in 2018 I lived in Salem MA where I worked with Laurie Cabot, and I very much enjoyed the spiritual family I had with the Cabot witches, however unfortunately I've moved and I am once again alone. I hope to recapture the familial sensation I had within the vampire community, if I can. I have had an interest in vampires as a concept my entire life, I became interested in real vampirism when I was around 18 or something but ridicule from someone I knew at that time pushed me away from it. However now having met people close to Father Sebastiaan and attending one of his events very soon, I have been trying to devour as much information pertaining to it as I can. I am very interested in Aset Ka, I am very interested in being mentored as well if anyone would like to take me under their wing. I look forward to getting to know you all, I hope we can form lasting friendships.
Vespertine
Vespertine
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2021-06-14

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself. Empty Re: Introducing myself.

Post by Troublemaker 15.06.21 18:11

Welcome to the forum.
Father Sebastiaan is not supported here. If you wish to learn the occult for real, stay away from his material.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 15.06.21 18:13

First and foremost, if you are looking into vampirism, Father Sebastiaan is to be avoided. He is a fang-maker and event holder, which is a massive gulf from the vampirism discussed in this site and from what is regarded as vampirism seriously elsewhere on the Internet offline as well.

In terms of the literature, the Asetian Bible is the best place to start, in addition to the writings on the Aset Ka website.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespertine 15.06.21 18:14

Rhea Kaye wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Father Sebastiaan is not supported here. If you wish to learn the occult for real, stay away from his material.
Oh, I was not aware of this. I've been told to stay away from Michelle Belanger I believe her name is, and I've heard mixed things about Sebastiaan, but having different people tell me "Stay away from this person" "No, stay away from this one." Can be confusing and leave me unsure of who I am actually supposed to listen to, and so I am trying to form my own opinions based on things presented to me. I intend to purchase the Asetian bible. May I ask why I should stay away from him however? I would like to have as much information as I can gather. I hope mentioning him has not already soured my chances of making friends here.
Vespertine
Vespertine
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespertine 15.06.21 18:17

Ramla-Meryt wrote:First and foremost, if you are looking into vampirism, Father Sebastiaan is to be avoided. He is a fang-maker and event holder, which is a massive gulf from the vampirism discussed in this site and from what is regarded as vampirism seriously elsewhere on the Internet offline as well.  

In terms of the literature, the Asetian Bible is the best place to start, in addition to the writings on the Aset Ka website.  

I have been reading things from the website yes, I did not come to Sebastiaan green about what Occultism is, I am already well aware as I've stated, I've been studying longer than most. What I am new to, is Sebastiaan himself, and vampirism. In listening to one of his classes where he was discussing Chaos magic, Liber null & psychonaut etc, he didn't seem ill-informed.
Vespertine
Vespertine
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespertine 15.06.21 18:35

Anyway, I hope I can still make friends or find someone who would like to pm me about Vampirism in a way that is not condescending or rude, that's what I came here for.
Vespertine
Vespertine
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.06.21 18:59

No problem. We are always here to help. To start, I think a few articles about him might appear on here if you search his name?
We are passionate, I think, about steering people away from his stuff because of how deceptive he is.
I don't think anyone will judge about what you've said so far.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespertine 15.06.21 19:22

Rhea Kaye wrote:No problem. We are always here to help. To start, I think a few articles about him might appear on here if you search his name?
We are passionate, I think, about steering people away from his stuff because of how deceptive he is.
I don't think anyone will judge about what you've said so far.

Thank you kindly! I will search his name on here.
Vespertine
Vespertine
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.06.21 19:29

Welcome to the forum.

Beware of people who come to you as mentors without knowing them thoroughly, as you never know how shady people might be, also that such things are very rare and having an actual vampiric mentor might be something quite of legend, I think, belonging to secretive vampiric Orders such as the Aset Ka. If you read on their website, though, you can see that no Order members openly comment or participate on any forums or online apart from things verified by them such as the Twitter account of author and Asetian Master Luis Marques. It's in their "Remark" but it's better to read it for yourself so you get the full accuracy as I'm just paraphrasing quite broadly. Just leaving this short note for your safety. Also that hearing of mentors is very uncommon or not occurrent in this Asetianist community (of which many here from this corner of the internet take part to differing extents), at least not to my knowledge, as it's usually considered a quite solitary path requiring for individual hard work in order to unlock of its magick and deeper mysteries even if we have a community of people where we might get along to share our experiences and passion with one another. Although, I believe, the matter of mentors within the Order itself might be quite different as it's on a whole other level I presuppose.

Also what others have said about Father Sebastiaan and Michelle Belanger is quite true, it seems, for many reasons. There are indeed some articles on the issue if you look around even on this forum. However that such is pointed out is by no means telling you that you can't make yourself friendly acquainted with the community here, as it's nothing personal against you at all but against them. Just that we're too aware of their fraudulence for us to have a good view of them personally. Not your fault, though. Just be discerning and have an open albeit critical mind. We all start somewhere and we aren't always made aware of all kinds of things immediately. Question everything for yourself and think it through with the best of knowledge, pursuing awareness!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespertine 15.06.21 19:35

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Welcome to the forum.

Beware of people who come to you as mentors without knowing them thoroughly, as you never know how shady people might be, also that such things are very rare and having an actual vampiric mentor might be something quite of legend, I think, belonging to secretive vampiric Orders such as the Aset Ka. If you read on their website, though, you can see that no Order members openly comment or participate on any forums or online apart from things verified by them such as the Twitter account of author and Asetian Master Luis Marques. It's in their "Remark" but it's better to read it for yourself so you get the full accuracy as I'm just paraphrasing quite broadly. Just leaving this short note for your safety. Also that hearing of mentors is very uncommon or not occurrent in this Asetianist community (of which many here from this corner of the internet take part to differing extents), at least not to my knowledge, as it's usually considered a quite solitary path requiring for individual hard work in order to unlock of its magick and deeper mysteries even if we have a community of people where we might get along to share our experiences and passion with one another. Although, I believe, the matter of mentors within the Order itself might be quite different as it's on a whole other level I presuppose.

Also what others have said about Father Sebastiaan and Michelle Belanger is quite true, it seems, for many reasons. There are indeed some articles on the issue if you look around even on this forum. However that such is pointed out is by no means telling you that you can't make yourself friendly acquainted with the community here, as it's nothing personal against you at all but against them. Just that we're too aware of their fraudulence for us to have a good view of them personally. Not your fault, though. Just be discerning and have an open albeit critical mind. We all start somewhere and we aren't always made aware of all kinds of things immediately. Question everything for yourself and think it through with the best of knowledge, pursuing awareness!

Thank you very much for your response! I did search his name here and read what was written, I'm happy I found this forum and I am eager to learn all I can about Aset Ka.
Vespertine
Vespertine
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down