Enlightenment and surrender

3 posters

Go down

Enlightenment and surrender Empty Enlightenment and surrender

Post by ecstaticbeauty 28.05.22 15:53

I've observed that Asetianists often cling to what makes them unique or different from the majority of humanity. I do the same, but less than I did in the past. I'm aware of my tendency to see myself as an isolated individual who few understand. Athough there is a bit of truth in this, the reason I fixate on seeing myself in this way is due to ego.

I inverted the Love and understanding I never received, and clung to my loneliness, melancholy and meticulously forged identity as if they were a banner of that Truth I sought. A reminder of what was Divine that could endure through darkness.

I'm afraid of letting go of this part of myself as I'm not entirely sure what I'll find in its place. Yet I know there's more beauty and peace in Unity than in my fragmented individual self in isolation. And that to truly become who I am and help others in a meaningful way, I need to surrender to what is greater than me - be that Aset, Love, or eternity.

It seems the process of enlightenment can be easier for some humans than it is for us, as there's less at stake, less to let go of. Less that separates them. They don't know how it feels to connect to pain and love that ripple through centuries and aeons; they're closer to the earth and nature's cycles of renewal. There's a sort of humility and graciousness in that nature, an endearing trust and wholeness.

But an enlightened Asetianist carries thunder and lightening, the elements, eternal Flame. Our potential is not greater, but different. We contain magick this world has largely forgotten and desperately needs, and we owe it to ourselves to Remember.
ecstaticbeauty
ecstaticbeauty
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2020-09-02

Back to top Go down

Enlightenment and surrender Empty Re: Enlightenment and surrender

Post by levski4ever 28.05.22 16:04

ecstaticbeauty wrote:I've observed that Asetianists often cling to what makes them unique or different from the majority of humanity. I do the same, but less than I did in the past. I'm aware of my tendency to see myself as an isolated individual who few understand. Athough there is a bit of truth in this, the reason I fixate on seeing myself in this way is due to ego.

I inverted the Love and understanding I never received, and clung to my loneliness, melancholy and meticulously forged identity as if they were a banner of that Truth I sought. A reminder of what was Divine that could endure through darkness.

I'm afraid of letting go of this part of myself as I'm not entirely sure what I'll find in its place. Yet I know there's more beauty and peace in Unity than in my fragmented individual self in isolation. And that to truly become who I am and help others in a meaningful way, I need to surrender to what is greater than me - be that Aset, Love, or eternity.

It seems the process of enlightenment can be easier for some humans than it is for us, as there's less at stake, less to let go of. Less that separates them. They don't know how it feels to connect to pain and love that ripple through centuries and aeons; they're closer to the earth and nature's cycles of renewal. There's a sort of humility and graciousness in that nature, an endearing trust and wholeness.

But an enlightened Asetianist carries thunder and lightening, the elements, eternal Flame. Our potential is not greater, but different. We contain magick this world has largely forgotten and desperately needs, and we owe it to ourselves to Remember.

OMFG, duuuuude, I am absolutely the same, I have isolated myself from anyone, began living alone, just by myself and the main reason was that the majority of people were keeping telling me that they feel DRAINED when they are around me.... That, of course, happened after reading the Asetian Bible, coincidence or not, you judge for yourself, but it's not mature at all for the gal that awakened me.... Doesn't matter anyway, I will prove that she is the reason for my awakening and she will be punished for not taking any RESPONSIBILITY at all.... Anyways, wishing you all the best 😉🙂
levski4ever
levski4ever
Banned

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2021-08-11

Back to top Go down

Enlightenment and surrender Empty Re: Enlightenment and surrender

Post by TrillaCruile 15.11.22 17:54

Quite true

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider