“Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective

3 posters

Go down

“Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective Empty “Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective

Post by TrillaCruile 18.09.22 19:26

Dion Fortune wrote:
A very important and very imperfectly understood part in the Mysteries is played by those beings who are generally called the Masters. Different schools define the term differently, and some include living adepts of a high grade among the Masters; but we consider that it is advisable to make a distinction between the incarnate and disincarnate Elder Brethren because their mission and mode of function are entirely different. The title of Master should therefore be given only to those who are free from the wheel of birth and death. In the terminology of the Western Esoteric Tradition the grade of Adeptus Exemptus is assigned to Chesed, the term Exemptus, or exempt, indicating that freedom from karma which liberates from the Wheel. I am fully aware that others may attach a different significance to the title, and that there are persons in incarnation who hold this grade. these I reply that such persons, if the grade be a functioning one and not a mere empty honour, are karma-free and will not reincarnate. Such persons might justly be termed Masters, for their consciousness is of the grade of a Master, but as it is so necessary to make the distinction between incarnate and disincarnate adepts, it is better to qualify the classification by this minor distinction than to allow to humans a prestige which human nature is not fitted to bear. As long as an adept is incarnated he will be liable to human frailties in some degree, and to the limitations imposed by old age and physical health. It is not until he is free from the Wheel, and functions as pure consciousness, that he will escape from human bondage to heredity and environment; therefore the same reliance cannot be placed in him that can be placed in the true, disincarnate Masters.


   A very important part of the work of the Masters is the concretion of the abstract ideas conceived by the Logoidal consciousness. The Logos, Whose meditation gives birth to worlds and Whose unfolding consciousness is evolution, conceives archetypal ideas out of the substance of the Unmanifest to use a metaphor where definition is impossible. These ideas remain within the Cosmic consciousness of the Logos like the seed within the flower, because there is no soil therein for their germination. The Logoidal consciousness, as pure being, cannot upon Its own plane provide the formative aspect necessary for manifestation. It is taught in the esoteric traditions that the Masters, disincarnate consciousnesses disciplined by form but now formless, in their meditations upon the Godhead are able to perceive telepathically these archetypal ideas in the mind of God, and by realizing the practical application of them to the planes of form and the line this development will follow, produce concrete images in their own consciousness which serve to bring the abstract archetypal ideas down to the first of the planes of form, called by the Qabalists, Briah.



TrillaCruile
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Location : Okinoshima
Registration date : 2022-03-02

Back to top Go down

“Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective Empty Re: “Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective

Post by AkashaofKemet 20.09.22 9:31

I love what you had to say that makes so much sense. This was articulated very well. I have alway's wondered about the ranks in community.
AkashaofKemet
AkashaofKemet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Age : 33
Location : Houston Texas
Registration date : 2022-09-19

Back to top Go down

“Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective Empty Re: “Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective

Post by TrillaCruile 20.09.22 18:45

AkashaofKemet wrote:I love what you had to say that makes so much sense. This was articulated very well. I have alway's wondered about the ranks in community.


I said nothing.


Dion Fortune said it in her work “Mystical Qabalah.”

TrillaCruile
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Location : Okinoshima
Registration date : 2022-03-02

Back to top Go down

“Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective Empty Re: “Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective

Post by adrenochrome_rush 21.09.22 17:47

TrillaCruile wrote:
Dion Fortune wrote:
A very important and very imperfectly understood part in the Mysteries is played by those beings who are generally called the Masters. Different schools define the term differently, and some include living adepts of a high grade among the Masters; but we consider that it is advisable to make a distinction between the incarnate and disincarnate Elder Brethren because their mission and mode of function are entirely different. The title of Master should therefore be given only to those who are free from the wheel of birth and death. In the terminology of the Western Esoteric Tradition the grade of Adeptus Exemptus is assigned to Chesed, the term Exemptus, or exempt, indicating that freedom from karma which liberates from the Wheel. I am fully aware that others may attach a different significance to the title, and that there are persons in incarnation who hold this grade. these I reply that such persons, if the grade be a functioning one and not a mere empty honour, are karma-free and will not reincarnate. Such persons might justly be termed Masters, for their consciousness is of the grade of a Master, but as it is so necessary to make the distinction between incarnate and disincarnate adepts, it is better to qualify the classification by this minor distinction than to allow to humans a prestige which human nature is not fitted to bear. As long as an adept is incarnated he will be liable to human frailties in some degree, and to the limitations imposed by old age and physical health. It is not until he is free from the Wheel, and functions as pure consciousness, that he will escape from human bondage to heredity and environment; therefore the same reliance cannot be placed in him that can be placed in the true, disincarnate Masters.


   A very important part of the work of the Masters is the concretion of the abstract ideas conceived by the Logoidal consciousness. The Logos, Whose meditation gives birth to worlds and Whose unfolding consciousness is evolution, conceives archetypal ideas out of the substance of the Unmanifest to use a metaphor where definition is impossible. These ideas remain within the Cosmic consciousness of the Logos like the seed within the flower, because there is no soil therein for their germination. The Logoidal consciousness, as pure being, cannot upon Its own plane provide the formative aspect necessary for manifestation. It is taught in the esoteric traditions that the Masters, disincarnate consciousnesses disciplined by form but now formless, in their meditations upon the Godhead are able to perceive telepathically these archetypal ideas in the mind of God, and by realizing the practical application of them to the planes of form and the line this development will follow, produce concrete images in their own consciousness which serve to bring the abstract archetypal ideas down to the first of the planes of form, called by the Qabalists, Briah.



So is this what you would say is your purpose for the work? I wonder why we are all even here interested in this. Personally, I was told I have alien DNA from experimental cloning. I am not interested in normal human activities and never have been, ever, not from birth.
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Location : Where it's dangerousssss
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

“Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective Empty Re: “Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective

Post by TrillaCruile 21.09.22 18:25

adrenochrome_rush wrote:
So is this what you would say is your purpose for the work? I wonder why we are all even here interested in this. Personally, I was told I have alien DNA from experimental cloning. I am not interested in normal human activities and never have been, ever, not  from birth.


No.

What that translates to here is that you’re a gullible, uneducated human who believes they’re special.

There are no extraterrestrial humanoid lifeforms. It would be more productive of you to go search for them than your idiotic charade here.

TrillaCruile
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Location : Okinoshima
Registration date : 2022-03-02

Back to top Go down

“Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective Empty Re: “Masters” from a Non-Asetian Perspective

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum