Morell
Lynskha
Victor
Sybil Mason
Jonathan
MysticLightShinethForth
10 posters

Go down

Release of the First Edition - The Arcana of Ice and Fire Empty Release of the First Edition - The Arcana of Ice and Fire

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.03.23 13:32

From Master Luis Marques' Twitter, the 21st of March 2023:

"The Arcana of Ice and Fire is now released in a limited First Edition of 333 copies and distributed to select Orders and Covens. Further details on this edition and its Certificate of Authenticity can be found at the official site under the tab Arcana."

Here's the Primordial Dragon website: https://www.primordialdragon.com/

It seems the long awaited Arcana of Ice and Fire has been released to the public which many of us were anticipating and hoped for under a long time. Taken as a great surprise at first and now eventually a remarkable gift, it is finally here (though this forum post is written a day after).

Also there were some interesting information by Nadia shared in the Discord server:

"From the information I was granted so far I can attest that the Arcana has indeed been implemented with several metaphysical safeguards that will prevent its magical abuse and exploitation by those less honest. I know this was kind of expected by all given who has created it but still it seems like they went to even greater lengths than they did with their past grimoires."

However, please bear in mind the requests from the website, under the Arcana section itself, when considering purchase of this item as it's definitely not for dabblers or dishonest interests but should really be kept for serious practitioners also considering its limited release number. From the website:

"The First Edition will be made available to initiates directly through select Covens and Orders, as well as stocked at our local online distributor found in the link via the dragon medallion below. Please do not purchase this sorcerous tool as a collector’s item, capriciously on impulse, without a committed intent of genuine practice with the tradition, or in large quantities, as it is adamantly intended for the exclusive use of real world devotees and initiates of the Path of the Dragon."

Hail to the Primordial Dragon!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Release of the First Edition - The Arcana of Ice and Fire Empty Re: Release of the First Edition - The Arcana of Ice and Fire

Post by Jonathan 22.03.23 20:49

This is simply amazing. Such a powerful tool this will be in the right hands...
People have no idea.

Thanks for sharing the news with the community here Mystic.

Hail the Primordial Dragon!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Release of the First Edition - The Arcana of Ice and Fire Empty Re: Release of the First Edition - The Arcana of Ice and Fire

Post by Sybil Mason 23.03.23 10:52

I have to say this one is a priceless gem.
One of the best theurgical tools one can dream of wielding.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 24.03.23 21:09

The Arcana of Ice and Fire is such a rare blessing.
A whole underworld is contained within this deck. A concealed roadmap into the abyss, full of dangerous trials, daring lessons and lurking monsters. Tread it carefully. Approach hungrily. Bow respectfully.

Hail the Triad!
Hail the Primordial Dragon!
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 25.03.23 11:21

I am glad we have access to this powerful tool, this precious gem.
I believe it is a privilege for all of us. Something we should cherish by heart and deal with a lot of respect.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 26.03.23 0:48

I was waiting for this one too, as it really seems like great deck. But the price surprised me quite a lot, as I cannot afford give away that sum of money right now, will have to wait to get enough money to order it.
Tell me, what all is included with the deck? And what is the size of the card?
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.03.23 4:53

Thank you for your responses so far. Very meaningful.

I have a question - how much can we connect this Tradition of the Primordial Dragon to the Asetian system of spirituality? Given, Asetianism is said to be a form of ingress to the Primordial Dragon and I believe we also have to take into consideration some of the words on the Primordial Dragon website under the Authenticity tab in particular:

"Longtime students of Asetianism have been aware of the various secret currents of sorcery that are lived privately through the cryptic gateways of the intricate and multilayered Tradition of Kemet as taught by the Order of Aset Ka. The Path of the Dragon is a prime example of those hidden currents of traditional witchcraft that flourish from within the monumental Wings of Aset, attuned to perfection and unparalleled beauty to the foundations of such teachings with the very same esoteric imprint of excellence that this Order is known to bring into the occult world."

I wonder particularly in aligning the use of the Arcana of Ice and Fire with the potent other grimoiric tool of the Violet Throne. Also we might raise the question of how - if at all - we should draw connections to the Asetian Lineages or Sacred Pillars and other profound foundations of the Asetian Tradition or if such close parallel and connection is even possible.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.03.23 5:02

Morell wrote:I was waiting for this one too, as it really seems like great deck. But the price surprised me quite a lot, as I cannot afford give away that sum of money right now, will have to wait to get enough money to order it.
Tell me, what all is included with the deck? And what is the size of the card?

I haven't yet received my deck so I can't answer the question of the size of the cards but what's included you can find on the Etsy shop's description of the item. However, from what I've heard so far from some who have already received their deck it's absolutely astonishing. Also, though, did you see there's a different payment plan you can make for the deck, by Klarna, so you don't have to pay all at once? Just treat with caution.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 26.03.23 5:42

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
I haven't yet received my deck so I can't answer the question of the size of the cards but what's included you can find on the Etsy shop's description of the item. However, from what I've heard so far from some who have already received their deck it's absolutely astonishing. Also, though, did you see there's a different payment plan you can make for the deck, by Klarna, so you don't have to pay all at once? Just treat with caution.
Thanks for the reply. I took another look and found it. Pity that it doesn't come with a box, would be cool. If you will tell me the size of the card when it arrives to you, I would be glad so I can make a box for it, or find some I have that can be used.
Thankfully I have half of the money needed stored and I can get the rest once my next salary comes in without getting into money problems. Didn't know that there can be payment plans on Etsy. Always learning something new. Laughing

I hope you don't mind my few thoughts on Arcana and your question...
I don't have that big issue with aligning this deck with my path as I'm a lot into norse path which this deck seems heavily based upon... (I speak from what I know so far, from the web and pictures on Etsy) So actually same question came to me when I first read the page:
Why is Luis Marques making norse deck when he is into egyptian spirituality, which is so much different? How is it supposed to work together? Or is he leaving egyptian spirituality for interest in more fascinating norse one? All that ran through my mind, even more when there are norse gods mentioned and they are in a fashion nowadays, remembering the Viking series...

First logical possible answer is enrichment. Taking a look on the things from other angle often reveals a lot of what was hidden before for one or other reason. In this way it is supposed to help deepen and improve understanding of the path itself better. Also it helps doubts about your own path, which is great checkout of the truth of your path, because it makes you re-check if it is all truth and if you didn't get lost somehow.
Anther that sounds reasonable to me, is actually going away from the path, leaving egyptian spirituality aside for a time for exploring the world beyond. Sort of it prevents locking your own mind in a cult like shell, but also includes danger of never finding your way back. Because the truth is, that no "dogma" or spiritual knowledge is ever complete or can include everything in infinite and ever changing spiritual world.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.03.23 8:13

I see your points and they're good principles for any student, however I'd say or don't think that's the incentive for Master Marques. In living the Asetian Tradition as pure organic nature and resurrecting this ancient legacy of Aset he has a firm hold on it maybe as natural as breathing and there's no enclosure of possible dogmatism in such a wide, deep and far seeing master Serpent mind. However, to tie that in with your first question, the Asetians were known to travel across the old world after their exodus from Egypt, not speaking of the Hebrew exodus to get that confused. Parts of these places were old Europe and Japan.

You'll see that the Primordial Dragon Tradition doesn't only concern itself with Old Norse tradition as it's universally wide in its scope and encompasses Eastern traditions as well. However, I believe, the parts of it that we've been made knowledgeable of in this community or around this part of the world, now publicly, may have been given more of an anchor to the Old Norse perspective of, or entrance to, the current.

I'd recommend a careful perusal and cautious study of the website first of all as it may answer many queries far better than I do.

Same goes for understanding the Asetian Tradition and how its mysteries relate to a grasp of widely encompassing studies of different cultures, actually in very profound depths as also concerning itself with its innate magickal lore and practices. Something they've done remarkably well to influence, inspire, work with, adapt and develop throughout history...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 26.03.23 9:56

Morell, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing and I am confident you will be able to have it in your hands in time. These things do align when it's meant to be. Just adding a quote here from Nadia that may shed some further light concerning pricing and it certainly makes things more clear. Taken from her Facebook account with permission.

Nadia Smith wrote:I suggest getting this one only those who are invested in the tradition and experienced with its magic. I understand that the price point may not be for everyone but given all the background information we were provided it does seem fair to me due to all the effort and detail that was put into it, the quality of the materials selected in a time of pandemic and war with paper shortage and all prices skyrocketing. Plus they rejected the offers from commercial publishers and decided to make the whole operation themselves in order to have absolute freedom to follow the artistic commitment of the author, including the use of artistic nudity without censorship and editorial approval. The production cost of their Certificates with a hand embossed magical sigil alone would be higher than that of a commercial tarot deck. Apples and oranges I believe. Tough times for artists and occultists creating such innovative tools, hence why they are mainly distributing these directly through covens and orders, the Etsy outlet is just an alternative to those without access to these occult societies. Hope this helps to at least make a bit more sense to those wondering about it.

I'm eagerly waiting for mine to arrive and shall be providing more detailed thoughts on Discord once I can gather the time and the magic to work through it.

I would also echo what Mystic mentioned concerning Klarna on Etsy, as they made the option available for anyone to purchase this deck in smaller payments which may be of help to some.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.03.23 10:32

Valuable information, thanks for sharing it here Selene.

I think it’s important to mention to everyone that Primordial Dragon as a sorcerous tradition is not strictly Old Norse but truly encompassing of all ancient cultures. It’s true that Luis Marques comes from a Scandinavian background and his applied esoteric loupe on this wisdom comes through an Old Norse perspective, and that is visibly reflected in the cards of the Arcana of Ice and Fire as well as in the publicly shared gnosis on the official website. But don’t lose sight that the Tradition of the Primordial Dragon is at its core a daring and dangerous alignment with the most primordial magic that transcends time and culture. As mentioned it’s heavily embraced in the East through entirely different cultural backgrounds that are not in any way Norse and yet it still is very much Primordial Dragon. These are the powers before creation and the most ancient of spiritual colossus. Dormant abominations of flame!

Also wanted to add that in terms of Old Norse cultures Primordial Dragon is definitely NOT viking. The viking age is much later in history than what Primordial Dragon alludes to and the forces they celebrate and worship. The vikings came much later in history and were more aligned with the Aesir tribes than with the great dragons, the giants of the ancient world.

Great discussions so far!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 26.03.23 22:05

Klarna is not available in my country. But In my opinion the price is fair. The problem is just the exchange rate. I believe that somehow I will get it. No. Matter The time it takes.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 27.03.23 18:53

The Arcana of Ice and Fire is simply outstanding.
What a gift we were given. It is both divine and demonic!

Prominent British occultist Dawn Lilian described it as "an influential piece of occult history" and Liliana Zyn, legendary Grand Magister of one of the most respected and feared occult societies in Europe affirmed "the Arcana hold initiatory secrets that to unveil would require more than a single lifetime, yet its powers will be beyond most practitioners. It's however a devotional token of immeasurable value from a sorcerer that is quite likely the most revolutionary occultist of our time."

That is saying a lot. More than my words could ever measure up to.

I would also like to add a further element into this discussion that I have not yet seen being tackled, which is the potential of this deck for advanced necromancy and pathworking within the Tree of Death. The Arcana of Ice and Fire may well be one of the most relevant tools of the Art bringing forward genuine gnosis of the underworld to appear in several decades.

In my perspective this is a magical talisman that potentiates the crossing between worlds and to interact with the most ancient of beings, those far older than the gods.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.03.23 19:47

Excellent feedback!

Please be careful with quoting someone as dangerous as Magister Zyn in public spaces such as a forum readable by mundanes. lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.03.23 17:55

I am greatly enjoying all of the commentary by those more experienced.
This is such an immeasurable blessing. It’s an honor to witness this moment in occult history.
The esteemed scholar and community leader Nadia Smith has mentioned an epic detail that I’m sure some others are already aware of, but I wanted to mention it here anyway as a valuable reference.

“ A small-but-big detail of interest to practitioners, initiates and devotees getting their decks, that won’t spoil anything to those still waiting while also raising their unique experience: the bindrune of Ice and Fire included in the art at the back of the cards is not just a digital representation of the symbol but it was actually digitized from a handmade engraving with fire on wood (pyrography) done by Master Marques during ritual, being effectively a consecrated sigil crafted by hand. Even the slight imperfections by the natural shift in hand movement were preserved. The same sorcerous process is true (and even more importantly so) for the Temple sigil embossed in the Certificate. The attention to detail, care and passion put into this tool is simply remarkable, the Order really did go above and beyond with this project.”

I wish a great time of learning, trials, conquering inner weaknesses, and magickal growth to all of the worthy.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.03.23 17:57

I forgot to mention in my initial comment: I simply cannot believe something like that, a sigil even containing such sacred elements as minor imperfections coming from hand movement, will be included and available to practitioners. Truly an emotional moment.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.04.23 19:41

“ Also the price point may play a positive role in dissuading those casually purchasing decks just because of the beautiful art or as a status symbol to show off online. Not effective for all cases certainly but it should at least aid in some measure funneling the decks into the hands of those that truly want them and value their hidden meaning. Acquiring the Arcana should never be a casual purchase but require some personal degree of spiritual investment and sacrifice.”
-Nadia Smith

“ It seems that in modern times and especially to those not acquainted with the occult underground that bold concepts of personal sacrifice, allegiance and surrender are seen as negative or even harmful, when they are in fact intimately vital to the traditional magical arts and often a blockage leading to failure among feeble minds.”
-Loryen Silvertongue

Posting this here for those who might not be in all the various branches of the community.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 17.04.23 18:03

The publishing of Arcana of Fire and Ice is one of the most soul-transforming events for those touched by the magick of Luis Marques and the Aset Ka.

Most people will only swim in shallow lakes of egoic ecstasy that another being outside of themselves has created a Work of Wonder and is their New Savior (Luis Marques as their Divine Horus, Savior and Master). The down-to-earth reality is that Luis Marques is handing serious tools to serious students. To everyone else, and about everyone else, thoughts on it are irrelevant.

The deck itself is protected by magick. Not everyone will be able to wield the tools to use them. Only those granted access to the deck by the Primordial Dragon Triad itself will be able to use it successfully: there is a rite to perform to activate it and such access is only permitted by Divine Grant. Exploring depths of the Underworld is a serious undertaking that should be carefully considered even by those who are worthy and honest, before diving into the Abyss. Luis Marques is a great teacher and a greater occultist. The Arcana of Fire and Ice is NOT a deck distributed by a toy company.

If one is purchasing it for value, then one is purchasing it for the wrong reason. One’s ego, too big? One’s evolution, too slow? One’s stagnation, too real! Inaccessible secrets: the Keys to the Qliphoth will be lost to ignorance.

To the worthy, deemed so only by the Primordial Dragon, the journey will be a long and arduous, painful road to Circular Perfection. The unworthy will be devoured.

It can be imagined that at least 50 (as a guesstimate) of these First Edition decks will be bought by people who are not serious, don’t care about the tradition, or want to be part of the tradition without any real knowledge or experience.

People who want to buy the deck “without having the money” (how much do you spend on unimportant items per year?) or having even read the works of Luis Marques in their entirety, without putting in work to Understand, are also rampant.

The Certificate of Authenticity Talisman should be highly valued, and by serious students will be, but it won’t be valued by certain other buyers. There are magickal wards & it isn’t an issue, as the World could guess that people would buy this deck Capriciously. Sethian/ist/s would also want their hands on it. Asetians and otherkin such as Anubians are going to use the decks, which is the main reason for the Arcana’s existence. Everyone purchasing the Arcana should consider why they truly want to make the purchase and ask themselves what makes one READY to be part of the current alongside the Asetians and Anubians, Children of Divinity, Sorcerers of Life and Death, Souls between the Realms? If one isn’t ready and worthy, loyal and honest, the currents will pull them away.

Yet, in the end and the beginning, the deck is an act of Love performed by the Will of Aset.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 20.04.23 13:55

April 20, 2023, on twitter, Luis Marques wrote:The Dark Moon opens a gateway to the sacred Cave, a crossing of spirit for the most daring of souls. One that can only be attained through absolute honesty and loyalty by surrendering in darkness. Her menacing trials await those wielding the sword. A first step into Flame.ᛉ

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 19.06.23 14:36

The Arcana is amazing. Beautiful, powerful, unique. I treat it with respect and I can see the energy is very strong. Words are not enough to describe it. The art, the energy, everything.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum