Elaina
Guardian Vampire
Maktub
Aghrab
Victor
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guardians as the Sexual Fire? Empty Guardians as the Sexual Fire?

Post by Victor 12.06.08 12:55

From what I read in the Asetian Bible and other sources it seems that Guardians can be seen as highly sexual beings owners of an intense sexual signature and powerful beings of sexual fire and desire.

It also seems that most Guardians, even though beings of strength, rage and defined personalities tend to be mostly woman when incarnated. Is this true?

On my readings I learned that Guardians can sometimes be paralleled with the Scarlet Woman, a Divine Whore... the Sluts of the Underworld. Of course this is not correct under the terms of a mere mortal, but mostly understood in a spiritual approach. We all know how Guardians are beings of honor and loyalty, but yet, they have hidden inside a sexual beast ready to be unleashed with their masters and lovers. Excelling at sexual magick and sexual feeding, these Scorpions are the Vampiric Whores of the darkest and secret world, in a spiritual term.

Could we define them as the mystical sexual fire of the alchemists?

I would like to read more opinions concerning the subject of sexuality in Guardians.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Guardians as the Sexual Fire? Empty Re: Guardians as the Sexual Fire?

Post by Aghrab 12.06.08 13:12

Welcome to the forum, Victor.

You have quite a good understanding on the lineage of the Guardians, in terms of their inner sexuality and Sexual Fire.

From what I have read and discussed with a few other members that are studying Asetianism, I believe that most Asetians, are females. I somewhat tend to believe so, looking at the three Primordial Asetians, where only one was a male, Horus, and the other two, being females. But overall, to my understanding, it is true that Guardians are owners of quite intense sexual signature. Between the three divine lineages, I believe that Viperines and Guardians have the strongest sexual fire in their nature.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 12.06.08 13:15

So should we say that a Guardian mistress is every men's ultimately and most intimate sexual fantasy? Twisted Evil
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 12.06.08 13:21

I would think so, yes...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 12.06.08 13:26

Oh, and some women's sexual desire, too. ;)

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 12.06.08 15:35

I agree that Guardian is a typically feminine archetype. I find it far more easy to picture a female Guardian than a male one.

About the sexuality I also tendo to agree with some of your comments, since Guardians are beings of the Sexual Flame, a concept that the Aset Ka intentionally kept off the Asetian Bible, but still part of the Asetian tradition.

As Aghrab said, both Viperines and Guardians are beings of an extreme sexuality. Well, this is even true to Concubines. Vampires are beings of a highly sexual nature, period. But they express it in different ways. I believe sexual draining to be one of the most powerful forms of feeding for a Viperine, that actually needs that sexual fingerprint from his donor to keep his high demanding energy system stable. In Guardians that sexuality expresses in different forms, being them, as Victor said, the Divine Whores. This is a tricky concept, since it has nothing to do with what we would expect from the common definition of a "whore". But it is a highly spiritual and deep concept, that will probably only be understood by those who delve deeper into the tradition.

But ultimately what you said it is true from my understanding, the intense sexual fingerprint is a clear trademark of a healthy and well developed Scorpion. They are beings of Fire, of Flame... and of a distinctive sexiness and allure.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Vampire 21.02.09 17:10

It amuses me that people believe that a guardian has to be female, and they always feed from the energy released during sexual intercourse. I am a Guardian in the sense of the strong shields, allowing few to none around, etc etc. however, i have a slow burning metabolism, i feed from blood, and on a normal workload with no adrenaline, i have to feed maybe once every 2-3 weeks. Reading on the three main types of Asetians, i seem to be a mix of all three, i have a deadly powerful core like a viperine, i am protective of the humans that i care for, and i have an extremely slow metabolism. i have yet to have sexual intercourse, so i do not know if i could get the most energy from that.
thx 2 all
Draco

Guardian Vampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 23.02.09 6:46

Guardian Vampire wrote:It amuses me that people believe that a guardian has to be female, and they always feed from the energy released during sexual intercourse. I am a Guardian in the sense of the strong shields, allowing few to none around, etc etc. however, i have a slow burning metabolism, i feed from blood, and on a normal workload with no adrenaline, i have to feed maybe once every 2-3 weeks. Reading on the three main types of Asetians, i seem to be a mix of all three, i have a deadly powerful core like a viperine, i am protective of the humans that i care for, and i have an extremely slow metabolism. i have yet to have sexual intercourse, so i do not know if i could get the most energy from that.
thx 2 all
Draco

Please read the Remark from the Aset Ka published on the oficial website of the Order.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 24.02.09 14:57

First, I was going to redirect you the the Remark published by the Aset Ka concerning Asetians, but Elaina has already quite timely done that.

Second, what amuses me is people coming here with no strong background in Asetianism or in the Asetian culture and talk so arrogantly towards the comment of someone like Maktub, who is one of the few in this community that studies the Asetian culture for several decades and has inclusively done research work in Egypt for years, gaining an insight into the Order of Aset Ka and the Asetians themselves that most of us, even the ones that like me study Vampirism for over twenty years, can only dream of.

Curious on how you first present yourself as a Guardian, which directly goes against the Asetian law as the AK addressed, then you say you don't feed from sexual interaction but feed from blood, when we can read in the Asetian Bible that Guardians rarely rely on blood but are highly dependable on sexual energy, but to end the nonsense in perfection you say that you are a mix of the three, which is something ultimately ridiculous... and present arguments like "having a deadly powerful core like a Viperine", which would be completely opposed to the Guardian nature.
This is a serious place, we don't have time or patience to deal with people that are here to show off their pompous ego, especially by the means of ignorant claims that are easily pointed out as fake by anyone seriously into this elitist path. I believe you came to the wrong forum, since there are plenty out there for show off and make believe, but this certainly is not one of those.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 24.02.09 15:31

Victor, my friend you never fail to impress. I am glad you and I were on the same page, everything you just stated I was gathering the quotes from our beloved Asetian Bible as reference. I do thank you for assisting me.
I felt the same way upon reading the statements.
We work very hard here to maintain the seriousness of this forum, holding it dear for those seeking the truth and enlightenment that we as a group can provide or at least assist on the journey to knowledge.
I do feel slight disgust at the portrayal of the Guardians or the other Lineages in such a way as was done.
My recommendation is that you at least do your homework before you try to portray something you do not fully understand.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 15.03.09 7:10

Hello.

When we think about Guardians, I'm sure that what we think about is the strong sexual energy they radiate. This happens because, that's what they do. They are without any doubt beings of Fire, with highly strong sexual metabolism. They are the nymphs of the Asetian tradition. Their sexual energy can be felt very easily, with anything they do, even if you aren't an expert in energy manipulation.

Concerning our 5 posts long Guardian kid, you either grow, or you will leave without any doubt.

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 28.10.09 17:02

Victor wrote:From what I read in the Asetian Bible and other sources it seems that Guardians can be seen as highly sexual beings owners of an intense sexual signature and powerful beings of sexual fire and desire.

It also seems that most Guardians, even though beings of strength, rage and defined personalities tend to be mostly woman when incarnated. Is this true?

On my readings I learned that Guardians can sometimes be paralleled with the Scarlet Woman, a Divine Whore... the Sluts of the Underworld. Of course this is not correct under the terms of a mere mortal, but mostly understood in a spiritual approach. We all know how Guardians are beings of honor and loyalty, but yet, they have hidden inside a sexual beast ready to be unleashed with their masters and lovers. Excelling at sexual magick and sexual feeding, these Scorpions are the Vampiric Whores of the darkest and secret world, in a spiritual term.

Could we define them as the mystical sexual fire of the alchemists?

I would like to read more opinions concerning the subject of sexuality in Guardians.
I have read that the ancient egyptians didn't think of prostitutes in a shameful light. but more of a divine light. Is this what you meant by ur divine whore statement? Fertility was seen as something to be pround of. and people madde love without shame.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 28.10.09 19:30

I don't think by Whore he means Prostitute, but... Nymphs, very sexual women...

I mean, I am more than sure that some of the royalties would have a sexual slave, but still, the word "prostitute" seems a bit too low to use for describing the sexual slave of someone divine.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.10.09 14:45

I agree with Ana, I believe what Victor means by Divine Whores is a totally different concept than what modern society sees as whores. It refers to Nymphs, highly sexual girls of an uncontrollable fire, beauty and allure, mostly pertaining to the Guardian lineage, who many times were sexual slaves to beings like the Viperines. Slaves in this sense also does not mean the low definition that we currently have for a slave, but a very honorable and venerable position of sexual servitude, that they would surely embrace with love and flame.
Takes an open mind to understand these things and we can't think like the common modern society to see like an Asetian or a Vampire does. Most people are too attached to their own hidden dogmas created by society and culture so that they can't see past it and by so understanding the culture of these immortal beings.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 30.10.09 0:50

What a beautiful topic... I believe Asetian sexuality to be such an important study, although nothing is really out there revealed about it. Maybe in a new version of the Asetian Bible we can have a glimpse into the study of Asetian sexuality. I deeply hope so.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 30.10.09 17:21

This is a very interesting subject
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 02.11.09 1:13

Aleina wrote:What a beautiful topic... I believe Asetian sexuality to be such an important study, although nothing is really out there revealed about it. Maybe in a new version of the Asetian Bible we can have a glimpse into the study of Asetian sexuality. I deeply hope so.
I hope. study
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 05.12.09 9:54

The next Asetian Bible, may hold this and many other important and sacred information... it is but a mystery...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.12.09 15:54

Azrael wrote:The next Asetian Bible, may hold this and many other important and sacred information... it is but a mystery...
My and countless others have hopes on that! Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 05.03.10 3:19

Guardian Vampire wrote:It amuses me that people believe that a guardian has to be female, and they always feed from the energy released during sexual intercourse. I am a Guardian in the sense of the strong shields, allowing few to none around, etc etc. however, i have a slow burning metabolism, i feed from blood, and on a normal workload with no adrenaline, i have to feed maybe once every 2-3 weeks. Reading on the three main types of Asetians, i seem to be a mix of all three, i have a deadly powerful core like a viperine, i am protective of the humans that i care for, and i have an extremely slow metabolism. i have yet to have sexual intercourse, so i do not know if i could get the most energy from that.
thx 2 all
Draco

Im sorry , but i have to ask... Why do you think you are a lamia ?
What is the truth, you tell your self that makes you say such things ?
Whats your prof ??
I mean you have clearly a belief, that you are .... wont you pleas cheer ?

Divine
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 15.04.10 7:36

You are trying to measure us by human standards and understanding, Sexuality has been regulated and shaped by man to serve man's needs not ours. We define our sexuality in terms of the beings we love, cherish and protect.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.04.10 14:43

No, that not what Im doing ... Im sticing to the facks of the state of mind ? I want to understand why he mite think he is .... because of the circumstances of the mind vs the body.. or call it soul.
Since every asetian/ vamp has a human body....
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 15.04.10 17:24

Divine 277 we dont have a soul WE ARE A SOUL in a human body, when we find peace within ourselves, we become the kind of beings who can live at peace with others, Draco will find his way all truths are easy to understand once they are discovered the point is he must discover them.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 15.04.10 18:17

Why was the Sexual Flame omitted from the First Edition of the AB? Why does everyone think this was done?
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 15.04.10 19:32

why do you seek this, or maybe its devine influence you truly seek, not all are worthy to be touched, they whom Aset has touched will always be a being apart, they are then, whatever they may do, a stranger among man and are marked by a sign. If you are knowing you will know.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next