Elaina
Guardian Vampire
Maktub
Aghrab
Victor
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Guardians as the Sexual Fire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Guardians as the Sexual Fire?

Post by Lynskha 18.09.17 17:23

We can't assume that all Scarabs or Scorpions are similar since everyone is faced with different challenges in life and learns differently from them, so it's not good to generalize as everyone is different.

Thank you Nightshade, I believe you are right. Trying to define something by merely reading on its descriptions would be a mistake, since, as you said, everyone faces different challenges, and is influenced by them, adapting his behavior.

So some abilities would just me different, maybe developing some new ones as every individual may evolute, and seek for this evolution.

Your answer made me think about my own question...

Also a matter of being selective or not can also be part of the person and the way he or she thinks.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 18.09.17 17:49

*so some abilities would just be different
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 29.05.18 14:53

From what I read in the Asetian Bible and other sources it seems that Guardians can be seen as highly sexual beings owners of an intense sexual signature and powerful beings of sexual fire and desire.

Something has been in my mind. I agree about what is written above. Asetian Bible/Violet Throne has an interesting description about the relation of this Lineage and the Sexual Fire. Some things sex-related are linked to them. So what I found confusing was that I some interpret the Guardian Lineage as very reserved beings not even "having other kinds of relationship if not with his soulmate" , so it would contradict the description of "feeding" from tantra, from sexual energy, beings that naturally deal with sexual energy.
Just a thought that sometimes the interpretation of words need to be done carefully. I mean, not being stick to a literal idea of bond with a unique person and period. "waiting for that person maybe the whole life..."
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.05.18 2:16

From my interpretation, the sexual feeding is never used by them if not with the soulmate, being a Lineage that is so elitist. It is something they only use only for that elite, special person around whom their existence revolves. To take a quote from the Scorpion Lineage section, "to commune with their flesh is a blessing granted only to a few."

The women (or men!) from this Lineage are so elitist and solitary by nature that they simply would avoid this form of feeding if not with a soulmate.

I think I know where the answer to your question might be, but of course I do not speak definitively or with authority so it must be ultimately taken cautiously. (Just stressing this in case anyone misinterprets my intent.)

Scorpions, with their strong link to the Earth, might appear non-vampiric from the outside. Their subtle metabolism is very slow and they can endure for exceedingly long times without feeding. Heavy storms and vibrant, powerful locations in nature can be great sources of vampiric empowerment for them. My interpretation from this section is that they rely on these energy sources when not desiring to sexually feed.

I see that Master Marques describes them as waiting even lifetimes for that one special person, and that not all of them are able to find that one love in every incarnation.

I hope this provides some form of value. I had the Violet Throne open when typing this, trying to give the most accurate words possible.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.05.18 2:20

I agree that Scarabs may naturally be less selective since they're far more open socially and less elitist than Scorpions, however we must never forget that these are just guidelines and as the Asetian Bible explains every Asetian is unique. We can't assume that all Scarabs or Scorpions are similar since everyone is faced with different challenges in life and learns differently from them, so it's not good to generalize as everyone is different.

A succinct reply. I have nothing to add except that this is valuable to keep in mind for people exploring these subjects.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3